1 1

Randy Schroeder

Randy Schroeder  passed away on April 20th 2020. He was well known and respected in the skydiving community.

He served as an USPA Regional Director where he was an advocate for helping small Cessna dz's among many other issues. He was a very talented S/L, IAD, AFF and Tandem Instructor plus an AFF + Coach Examiner as well as an Instructor Examiner.

(edited)

This was my first AFF jump, 2002!(Randy on the left) We had a few jumps during my training and he did my AFF solo clearance dive. That was a good one! 

His enthusiasm for the sport was contagious! Fly free Randy!

1523140264792-968ada0e-80e8-4943-b879-d1754aa38107_.jpg

Edited by dzdiva
  • Like 2

On 4/23/2020 at 7:07 PM, 3331 said:

Randy Schroeder  passed away on April 20th 2020. He was well known and respected in the skydiving community.

Randy was one of those guys you wanted to spend more time with other than the DZ. His zest for life, his fun-loving nature. We lost a great ambassador for the sport. My respect & condolences to family & close friends.   

• Like 1

Wow, what a sad loss.  I was a Tandem I at Skydive AZ in the 90s Randy was a camera flyer and he gave me great instruction on achieving my AFF ticket and what to expect from the Certification course which I passed on my first try.  Best wishes to his family.

• Like 1