1 1
turtlespeed

Political standing

14 hours ago, jakee said:

I am surprised they're showing Clinton to be that far to the fiscal right. Would be interesting to know what policies it is based on.

Not as surprised that Trump is closer to the centre, after all a large part of his campaign was built on promises of massive public spending, but then what he says and what he does are always different, and oftentimes what he says and what he says next are so wildly different it's a bit of a fools errand to try and pin him down on anything. Would have been more interesting to have GWB up there.

Agreed - The altitude in authoritarian makes sense though - Should be Narcissism.;P

52 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

That explains so much. How long has it been since the last?

Probably 50+ years.  I was laying in bed thinking last night that next year it will be 40 years since I made my first jump.  40 frickin' years! Damn I'm old.

Your parents spank?

4 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Probably 50+ years.  I was laying in bed thinking last night that next year it will be 40 years since I made my first jump.  40 frickin' years! Damn I'm old.

Your parents spank?

Yeah, I can remember physical discipline in schools. It was a ruler on flat palm. Catholic naturally. named after myself of course, Saint Philips

On 4/23/2020 at 7:15 AM, Phil1111 said:

Yeah, I can remember physical discipline in schools. It was a ruler on flat palm. Catholic naturally. named after myself of course, Saint Philips

Catholic school?  That explains alot...I keed.

On 4/23/2020 at 5:15 AM, Phil1111 said:

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.

-- Emo Philips

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Wow Jerry.  Pretty impressive run.  I had a myocardial infarction at 51.  I doubt I'll see anywhere near 80.

Hi airdvr,

Never give up.

Two years ago tomorrow, I had a triple bypass.  Then, later that year ( June ), my cardiologist said that I had a 'great heart.'

I'm not doing any backflips out in the yard, but I'm doing OK.

Just hope live long enough to piss on Trump's grave one day.

Jerry Baumchen