696GrocuttT

Protrack 2 log files

I've written an app that can draw speed / altitude graphs of jumps. I recently got a protrack 2 and I'd like to add support for reading the log files it creates. The snag is I haven't had a chance to jump it yet, and will all the virus problems at the moment, I don't think I'll be able to get to the DZ any time soon. 

If anyone has some logs from a protrack 2 could send me so I can start adding support to my app, I'd be very grateful. If you plug the protrack into a computer via the micro-usb socket on the side you should see the log files. At least this way I get to do something at least slightly skydiving related while I'm on lockdown.

Thanks

Tom

(edited)

Sure, send me your email and I can share. I've also written an app myself so I can share some of the troublesome details (like converting pressure to altitude).

Edit: Actually, I've pushed the code to this repo: https://github.com/damjandakic93/ProtrackReader
I pretty much gave up on it (it was made out of boredom). Feel free to contribute, copy, derive from, do whatever you want :)
The pressure/altitude conversion is in ProtrackParser/DevicesDatabase.cs function at the bottom (PressureToAltitude).

Edited by Binary93
Added more info.