verticalflyer

Nanda Naing

Anyone know Nanda Naing, jumps in Deland. Agreed to buy my Aurora container back in January, shipped container to Deland and was promised payment. No payment arrived, promised transfer would be made then heard nothing. Then contacted by his sister who said he had been in an accident and recuperating. Weeks go by, then she says she will make payment in 1-2 weeks. You guessed it 4 weeks on and nothing and now no contact at all. Not responding to calls or texts. Luckily my container is being securely held by Flight 1 in Deland. However if anyone has contact details for Nanda that would be good as this looks highly suspicious to put it mildly. 

This individual has multiple convictions in Oregon for fraud. He is not allowed at my DZ anymore after defrauding numerous other jumpers. 

You can verify what I am telling you by googling “Soethura Naing” (his real name). Last verifiable information we had was that he was being detained in an ICE holding facility in Seattle (in February) and was going to be deported. 

I would not do any type of financial transactions with this individual. 

(edited)
On 4/18/2020 at 2:45 AM, Westerly said:

If it's highly suspicious by your own admission and Flight 1 has is, why dont you just have them ship it back?

Because I will pay £700 in import duty and tax as its a nightmare here to prove you already own the equipment. Plus more flyers in USA than UK. Hence why offering it in USA. I may just head over and bring back myself.

Edited by verticalflyer
More info.

On 4/21/2020 at 6:04 PM, PNWSkydiving said:

This individual has multiple convictions in Oregon for fraud. He is not allowed at my DZ anymore after defrauding numerous other jumpers. 

You can verify what I am telling you by googling “Soethura Naing” (his real name). Last verifiable information we had was that he was being detained in an ICE holding facility in Seattle (in February) and was going to be deported. 

I would not do any type of financial transactions with this individual. 

Thanks good to know, explains why he is invisible. Hope he is enjoying ICE.