PlaneFun

Skydiving Equipment Sale

If anybody has any money left, Square one is having a "28 Day Quarantine Sale."

https://square1.com/product-category/quarantine-sale/

I've been wanting a new Kiss Helmet & they've got them for $219. Also, some altimeters, Parasport jumpsuits, etc.

I don't work for them, just got the email announcing the sale and thought I would share it since the prices seem pretty good.

• Like 1

On 5/15/2020 at 10:21 AM, PlaneFun said:

They're now selling Kiss helmets for $199. I wonder if they're coming out with a new model to keep up with the G4...

https://square1.com/product/kiss-helmet/

Nearly 3 years ago Tony D was on Skydive Radio or some other podcast touting a new version of the helmet was coming out.

3 years, that's a long development time.

On 6/3/2020 at 1:33 PM, kleggo said:

Nearly 3 years ago Tony D was on Skydive Radio or some other podcast touting a new version of the helmet was coming out.

3 years, that's a long development time.

It might be that the new version was ready to go some time ago, but the trigger wasn’t pulled because they were still selling the old model easily, and pulling the trigger on the new model might mean a significant investment in production tooling. Their competition (G4) could reduce sales enough to reconsider the need for a replacement.