JerryBaumchen

Trump Cartoons

53 minutes ago, feuergnom said:

now all you need is turtle or one of the other t-lovers turning up and getting their panties in a knot :`D

Nah, turtle recently posted this in the election humor thread:

c5exjyvw37ktubeliabf.jpg

. . .and if you actually go through that thread you'll see those who got their panties in a knot and can't take a joke.  (or for that matter, any criticism of the left whatsoever.)

hint: it wasn't Turtle.

Personally, I think Turtle's motivation here isn't the result of politics as much as it is an almost 20 year grudge match with several other posters here.

35 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Nah, turtle recently posted this in the election humor thread:

c5exjyvw37ktubeliabf.jpg

. . .and if you actually go through that thread you'll see those who got their panties in a knot and can't take a joke.  (or for that matter, any criticism of the left whatsoever.)

hint: it wasn't Turtle.

Personally, I think Turtle's motivation here isn't the result of politics as much as it is an almost 20 year grudge match with several other posters here.

speaking of long-time realtionships in sc: this used to be a real hardcore forum with loads of participants engaging in all sorts of arguements. from heated debate, over witty & snide remarks to state of the art pissing contests...
came back after years to see what life was like nowadays - looks like a freakin ghost-town compared to the years gone...

23 hours ago, feuergnom said:

speaking of long-time realtionships in sc: this used to be a real hardcore forum with loads of participants engaging in all sorts of arguements. from heated debate, over witty & snide remarks to state of the art pissing contests...
came back after years to see what life was like nowadays - looks like a freakin ghost-town compared to the years gone...

Mostly because all it is now is the Trump Bashing Forum with a few with spines willing to stand up and and at least try to show the way to the middle somewhere.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Mostly because all it is now is the Trump Bashing Forum with a few with spines willing to stand up and and at least try to show the way to the middle somewhere.

Except there is no rule that says what you find in the middle ground between two opposing opinions is the truth.

It doesn't take a spine to do what you do and excuse the worst excesses of Trump's lies and narcissism by saying Pelosi or Clinton or Obama would be worse, it takes bias and intellectual dishonesty.

Edited by jakee
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jakee said:

Except there is no rule that says what you find in the middle ground between two opposing opinions is the truth.

It doesn't take a spine to do what you do and excuse the worst excesses of Trump's lies and narcissism by saying Pelosi or Clinton or Obama would be worse, it takes bias and intellectual dishonesty.

Bias, I will agree with. 

I'm not dishonest. 

8 minutes ago, jakee said:

saying Pelosi or Clinton or Obama would be worse,

Hi jakee,

All three have demonstrated history that they would be better.

If one compares our experience with Trump for the last 3 yrs, it is a no brainer that he is much worse than any of the 3 above.  I am talking about the totality of their experiences.

Jerry Baumchen

7 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi jakee,

All three have demonstrated history that they would be better.

If one compares our experience with Trump for the last 3 yrs, it is a no brainer that he is much worse than any of the 3 above.  I am talking about the totality of their experiences.

Jerry Baumchen

Pelosi & Clinton are both women. Obama is black.

To many supporters of the Mango Mussolini, those qualities make Trump the better choice.

Actual behavior doesn't matter much. Or at all.

23 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Pelosi & Clinton are both women. Obama is black.

To many supporters of the Mango Mussolini, those qualities make Trump the better choice.

Actual behavior doesn't matter much. Or at all.

Nobody has posted a cartoon of Trump being lynched, so that's a MAJOR improvement over the Obama cartoons.

Trump has gone beneath anything represented in cartoons, and he gives zero respect or fucks about anyone or anything other than Trump and his creepy relationship with his daughter.

I don't see how anyone with his behavior and complete lack of morals is deserving of any respect from anyone.

I can understand sort of the people who think he aligns more with their beliefs than the Democrats (I don’t agree, but that’s different).  I know a couple of people who say he’s the best president ever. 
I just don’t get that. 
Wendy P. 

4 hours ago, wmw999 said:

I can understand sort of the people who think he aligns more with their beliefs than the Democrats (I don’t agree, but that’s different).  I know a couple of people who say he’s the best president ever. 

A lot of people kind of have to.  A big part of their identity is tied up in their political views, and in the American sports-analogy-for-everything system, there's one winner and one loser.  And they want to be on the winning side.