1 1
JerryBaumchen

Who will get the Dem V-P Nomination

13 minutes ago, kallend said:

I expect he'd mock her gait at a campaign rally.

It is simply astonishing that such behavior by the President of the United States of America is reasonable expectation.

Even more astonishing is that anyone would consider what they receive in exchange for accepting such a denigration of the office a fair trade and patriotic. What a damn mess.

22 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

It is simply astonishing that such behavior by the President of the United States of America is reasonable expectation.

Even more astonishing is that anyone would consider what they receive in exchange for accepting such a denigration of the office a fair trade and patriotic. What a damn mess.

Yes, yes and yes. IMO trump will be the first president to never have a USN ship named after him. Not even a tender.

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Yes, yes and yes. IMO trump will be the first president to never have a USN ship named after him. Not even a tender.

Just imagine what the asshat would cheerfully give Putin for naming one of their radioactive rust buckets The Czar Trump.

34 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

I'm sure there will be cities in California naming their landfills "Trump Dump".

Hi Ken,

For some time time now I have been thinking, that once he is out of office, he will be one of the most vilified people in the world.

I have told my son that I hope to live long enough to piss on his grave.

If I don't make it, I think I'll give my son a urine sample to do it for me.

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 3

On 4/17/2020 at 8:56 AM, kallend said:

I still like Sen. Tammy Duckworth. 

The contrast between a disabled female Purple Heart veteran and Cadet Bone Spurs, brave survivor of the STD crisis of the 1970s,  would be wonderful to behold.

In WaPo today:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/29/tammy-duckworth-is-bidens-safest-smartest-vice-presidential-pick/

On 4/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, JoeWeber said:

And you claimed BillVon and I are racists over an old, shopworn French Tank joke that was offered up with a certain deeper meaning? That's just Turtleriffic.

Give him a few days.  He'll be back to claiming she's a filthy liar because she claims to have a Native American ancestor.

(edited)
4 hours ago, kallend said:

It would be but a day till trump came up with a insulting, childish name for Tammy. To demean her sex, her service and her disabilities. That her disability and Purple Heart was because she was incompetent.Just like they did to John McCain. trump's base and FOX news would yuck-yuck it up as always. The usual cast on SC and FOX would be pressing the B.S. of how Tammy assaulted some men. How she touched them inappropriately.

Edited by Phil1111

2 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

It would be but a day till trump came up with a insulting, childish name for Tammy. To demean her sex, her service and her disabilities. That her disability and Purple Heart was because she was incompetent.Just like they did to John McCain. trump's base and FOX news would yuck-yuck it up as always. The usual cast on SC and FOX would be pressing the B.S. of how Tammy assaulted some men. How she touched them inappropriately.

They're going to do that to whoever is picked, regardless of if it's true or not.

What Biden needs is an attack dog. Someone who can bite back, because that ain't Joe's strength.