1 1
skybytch

Red Shirts

2 hours ago, skybytch said:

Wouldn't it be fun to see "essential" (ie expendable) workers all wearing red shirts to work?   

"We are here to die so you can have a pizza delivered and get that Amazon order tomorrow and fight over toilet paper."

^.^^.^^.^

13 hours ago, skybytch said:

Wouldn't it be fun to see "essential" (ie expendable) workers all wearing red shirts to work?   

"We are here to die so you can have a pizza delivered and get that Amazon order tomorrow and fight over toilet paper."

I like you.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, skybytch said:

That is a very irresponsible suggestion.

Think of the panic you would cause, since it would seem that the USA was being invaded by Mounties.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, skybytch said:

9 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I like you.

Evangelicals, brilliant.

10 hours ago, Baksteen said:

That is a very irresponsible suggestion.

Think of the panic you would cause, since it would seem that the USA was being invaded by Mounties.

You expected a responsible suggestion from me? 

A Mountie invasion would be awesome. Those uniforms are sexy as hell, and they're Canadian so they are nice, friendly people (minus Remi) and they like hockey.  I see nothing wrong with this. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

i found a quote i liked this morning on twitter, "from bone spurs to bone head".

Hi 13,

Based upon things that I have read recently, Boris Johnson is known as BoJo for short.

Here, Trump is known, to many of us, as Bozo for short.  

Jerry Baumchen

46 minutes ago, skybytch said:

You expected a responsible suggestion from me? 

Unreasonable expectations for responsible suggestions are a serious problem not only on SC these day's but for the world in general. I remain hopeful that things will turn around and the best day's of wit, sarcasm, snarkiness and plain just not giving a fuck are still ahead. In the meantime hang in there the best you can.

C'mon Joe.

We NEED TO laugh. Especially now. A friend posted the O'Rielly Auto parts 121GW part number a week or so ago. (if you've never done it, go to the O'Reilly site and put that in the search box).

A few people complained that it was dumb. And it sort of is. But it's silly and it's fun and that is needed.

OTOH, there are also people posting that Covid has the same symptoms as radiation sickness (it doesn't) and that 5G is dangerous (it isn't). And while they refuse (or are unable) to post links to any reputable sources, they claim that bullshit is real.

This idea (and the fear of a "Mountie Invasion Scare") fall under the first example. 

And I agree with Lisa. Canadians are generally quite nice (even Remi). And hockey is cool. 
No opinion on the sexiness of the uniform...

Unless it's this one:
https://abcunderwear.com/products/sexy-female-mountie-halloween-costume

33 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

C'mon Joe.

We NEED TO laugh. Especially now. A friend posted the O'Rielly Auto parts 121GW part number a week or so ago. (if you've never done it, go to the O'Reilly site and put that in the search box).

"We're sorry, no results were found" :mask:

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

C'mon Joe.

A few people complained that it was dumb. And it sort of is. But it's silly and it's fun and that is needed.

OTOH, there are also people posting that Covid has the same symptoms as radiation sickness (it doesn't) and that 5G is dangerous (it isn't). And while they refuse (or are unable) to post links to any reputable sources, they claim that bullshit is real.

This idea (and the fear of a "Mountie Invasion Scare") fall under the first example. 

And I agree with Lisa. Canadians are generally quite nice (even Remi). And hockey is cool. 
No opinion on the sexiness of the uniform...

Unless it's this one:
https://abcunderwear.com/products/sexy-female-mountie-halloween-costume

FIFM

The following is a lame attempt at humor:

Unreasonable expectations for responsible suggestions are a serious problem not only on SC these day's but for the world in general. I remain hopeful that things will turn around and the best day's of wit, sarcasm, snarkiness and plain just not giving a fuck are still ahead. In the meantime hang in there the best you can.