JerryBaumchen

People's Republic of USA?

Hi folks,

Anyone happen to see Frontline last nite?

This reminds me of it:  'Kushner’s team seeks national coronavirus surveillance system'

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/04/07/kushner-coronavirus-surveillance-174165

I've been saying that the Trump Admin is shades of the Third Reich; I might be wrong, it is shades of the PRC.

Jerry Baumchen

no, you were right in the comparison with the third reich.  granddaddy drumpf saw to that association.  it explains why agent orange is a racist bastard and has such a hard on for anything obama did and is so swept up blaming all of his shortcomings on him.

On 4/8/2020 at 2:45 PM, sfzombie13 said:

no, you were right in the comparison with the third reich.  granddaddy drumpf saw to that association.  it explains why agent orange is a racist bastard and has such a hard on for anything obama did and is so swept up blaming all of his shortcomings on him.

What is America? America is the beautiful woman that left the relationship with a man who was honest, intelligent, hardworking, and had morals, and took up with the shady, flashy guy who had money......and later gave her a STD.

• Like 1

yeah, right.  it has never been that way, but nice try.  the latter part is not bad.  she started out as a slave, held in bondage and exploited until she was almost dead.  then she was purchased from the original owner, dressed up really nice, and put on a pedestal while the evil men that bought her ran amuck and destroyed most of what she valued.  then, after decades of rape, she finds out she has aids.