1 1
JoeWeber

Economic Advisor Navarro Schools Dr. Fauci on, well, science.

What a gong show. The Trump Clown Act will do and say, and horrifyingly believe, anything that supports "opening the country". There are zero credible studies that support the idea that Hydroxychloroquine with or without Azithromycin are a "game changer" treatment for Covid-19. 

If you voted for Trump, this is the level of play you voted for. 

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

I think that he knows* if this 'recession' continues into Nov, he is toast for re-election.

Jerry Baumchen

*  Or has been told by his toady advisers.

I'd like it if just one person who voted for the moron would at least come out publicly and, without qualification or mentioning Obama or Hillary, admit that they completely fucked up.

13 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I'd like it if just one person who voted for the moron would at least come out publicly and, without qualification or mentioning Obama or Hillary, admit that they completely fucked up.

Hi Joe,

IMO it is human nature to never admit that you are wrong or that you made a mistake.  Ask any child.

I also think that there are some on here who know that they 'completely fucked up', but will never actually admit it.  I also think that, in the far reaches of their mind(s), they know that they did.

But, I could be completely wrong; however, I was not wrong when I voted for Hillary.

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

IMO it is human nature to never admit that you are wrong or that you made a mistake.  Ask any child.

I also think that there are some on here who know that they 'completely fucked up', but will never actually admit it.  I also think that, in the far reaches of their mind(s), they know that they did.

But, I could be completely wrong; however, I was not wrong when I voted for Hillary.

Jerry Baumchen

And now the ass pushes to the front and cuts off Dr. Fauci from answering the inevitable hydroxychloroquine question as if he were a nobody like the Prime Minister of Montenegro. Obviously, no one has the ability to be an adult and stabilizing influence in the Donald Trump World of non-stop narcissism. I think Dr.Fauci would now help more by walking out publicly and saying what a dipshit Trump is to any news reporter willing to hear it.

5 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I think Dr.Fauci would now help more by walking out publicly and saying what a dipshit Trump is to any news reporter willing to hear it.

Hi Joe,

I had the very same thought as I watched that news clip.

Ah, memories of Rex Tillerson.

Jerry Baumchen