1 1
JoeWeber

Citing Covid-19 EPA suspends rules

1 hour ago, jakee said:

That's becoming a pattern with you. Don't you want to do better?

If you can't see the dry sarcasm, you might need to reevaluate your outlook.

-Yea - I'm guilty too - just not in this case.

It's obvious that UK just piggy backs off of Canada's American Lung Association.  Duh!

23 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

If you can't see the dry sarcasm, you might need to reevaluate your outlook.

The dry sarcasm as a deflection from acknowledging that he was using a source he either hadn't properly read or understood? What makes you think I didn't see that?

19 hours ago, jakee said:

The dry sarcasm as a deflection from acknowledging that he was using a source he either hadn't properly read or understood? What makes you think I didn't see that?

Oh come ON!!  You Clearly didn't respond to his use of any article.

You didn't reference anything about an article.    

You responded to his quip about the American Lung Association.

ALL you did was to ask him how much time he spent coming up with the joke.

Are you covering up that you couldn't understand it was sarcasm?

image.png.c70ef46b0bb36a653b3fd0af6d707888.png

(edited)
2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Oh come ON!!  You Clearly didn't respond to his use of any article.

You didn't reference anything about an article.    

You responded to his quip about the American Lung Association.

ALL you did was to ask him how much time he spent coming up with the joke.

Look at my post one before that. Like, literally just one previous. Then, maybe retract all of the above?

Are you covering up that you couldn't understand it was sarcasm?

I wonder how you're going to try and cover up how you're 60,000 posts into this thing and still don't understand how a conversation thread works;)

Edited by jakee

32 minutes ago, jakee said:

Look at my post one before that. Like, literally just one previous. Then, maybe retract all of the above?

I wonder how you're going to try and cover up how you're 60,000 posts into this thing and still don't understand how a conversation thread works;)

You mean like responding to content in the thread you quoted as opposed to one that may be like 6 posts back - THAT way?

Come on - You are NOT fooling anyone.

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

In The Netherlands it looks like 80% of those in ICU due to COVID are overweight. With a large overweight population in North America, that does not bode well.

MAGA Trump Administration, in Biggest Environmental Rollback, to Announce Auto Pollution Rules

trumps been busy with other things while he's been lying about testing, buying ventilators, etc. Stroking the base is very important.

At an October 2016 campaign rally in Warren, Michigan, then-candidate Donald Trump promised that not one plant would be lost on his watch. Now, just two years later, General Motors says it plans to shutter five manufacturing plants and lay off up to 14,000 workers. The General Motors facility in Warren — where Trump made his campaign promise — is among the factories being closed.

34 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

You mean like responding to content in the thread you quoted as opposed to one that may be like 6 posts back - THAT way?

A post isn't a thread. Jesus Christ, you really don't know how this works. How have you managed to stay this ignorant for all this time? The entire content of the conversation isn't contained in the one post because that's not how the forum software works any more. It's been like that for a while now, are you too oblivious to have noticed that either? 

So since you still can't figure it out on your own, let me walk you through it. I directly replied to a post from Bigun. The post from Bigun was directly replying to a post from me. The post from me was directly responding to the article he posted. So there you go, you literally had to go one step further back in the conversation to see me doing the thing you caimed I didn't do, and find the context you're claiming I'm lying about. And you expect me to believe that even though I specifically told you that's how the conversation went you're too incompetent at using this forum you spend everyday of your life looking at to be able to go back and check?

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying you just can't stop yourself finding any excuse for an argument, even if it means lying through your teeth to try and justify it. Don't you want to stop being so pathetic? 

1 hour ago, jakee said:

A post isn't a thread. Jesus Christ, you really don't know how this works. How have you managed to stay this ignorant for all this time? The entire content of the conversation isn't contained in the one post because that's not how the forum software works any more. It's been like that for a while now, are you too oblivious to have noticed that either? 

So since you still can't figure it out on your own, let me walk you through it. I directly replied to a post from Bigun. The post from Bigun was directly replying to a post from me. The post from me was directly responding to the article he posted. So there you go, you literally had to go one step further back in the conversation to see me doing the thing you caimed I didn't do, and find the context you're claiming I'm lying about. And you expect me to believe that even though I specifically told you that's how the conversation went you're too incompetent at using this forum you spend everyday of your life looking at to be able to go back and check?

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about when I'm saying you just can't stop yourself finding any excuse for an argument, even if it means lying through your teeth to try and justify it. Don't you want to stop being so pathetic? 

Do you need another shovel, yours is wearing out.

6 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Do you need another shovel, yours is wearing out.

Just stop trolling. Stop lying. For one day, just one conversation on one day, can you be the guy who's able to say "I made a mistake?" Or are you so proud, so egotistical, so dedicated to conflict and aggravation you can't even do that one single, solitary time? 

8 minutes ago, jakee said:

Just stop trolling. Stop lying. For one day, just one conversation on one day, can you be the guy who's able to say "I made a mistake?" Or are you so proud, so egotistical, so dedicated to conflict and aggravation you can't even do that one single, solitary time? 

I have admitted I was wrong before.

Scroll up - Read what you wrote, and take your own advice.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

I have admitted I was wrong before.

Then why can't you remember how to do it? You said I clearly didn't respond to his article. You are categorically, provably, 100% wrong. It's right there in black and white, proof positive, one step further back in a direct chain of conversation than the message you quoted.

Why are you being such a child about it? I mean seriously, pretending something doesn't exist because you're closing your eyes and not looking at it is something that toddlers do. Are you a toddler or are you a grown man? Why do you prefer to behave in such a stupid and stubborn way than simply admit that you didn't see the rest of the conversation before you replied? If you'd just done that it wouldn't have even been a thing. Why be such a fucking dick about it when you don't even have a leg to stand on?

13 minutes ago, Coreece said:

hahaha, fuckin' jakee man.

Hey, I said for no reason. If he was right then I'd be fair game, But pretty much only Turtle can manufacture these situations where he's stuck refusing to accept reality on the most basic points that didn't even matter to begin with. Maybe he noticed richravizza trying to take his crown as biggest active troll and decided to step up his game.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

Jakee, it is vastly more simple than that: Turtle just likes posting. The Mod's have allowed SC to devolve into a Valley Girl conversation so Turtle thrives. I don't know, maybe he doesn't get TV or has zero friends, a dog to play with, or is simply addicted to this shit but that's all there is to it. Until he gets a time out and a warning to be more serious this is the new normal.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Then why can't you remember how to do it? You said I clearly didn't respond to his article. You are categorically, provably, 100% wrong. It's right there in black and white, proof positive, one step further back in a direct chain of conversation than the message you quoted.

Why are you being such a child about it? I mean seriously, pretending something doesn't exist because you're closing your eyes and not looking at it is something that toddlers do. Are you a toddler or are you a grown man? Why do you prefer to behave in such a stupid and stubborn way than simply admit that you didn't see the rest of the conversation before you replied? If you'd just done that it wouldn't have even been a thing. Why be such a fucking dick about it when you don't even have a leg to stand on?

Was it Kallend that asked, in another thread, if we had forum rules anymore?

On 3/30/2020 at 8:08 PM, SkyDekker said:

In The Netherlands it looks like 80% of those in ICU due to COVID are overweight. With a large overweight population in North America, that does not bode well.

naaah, they are not overweight.. Maybe undertall...