1 1
turtlespeed

Did the POTUS promise lower gas prices?

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Texas, and they use percentages of probability here. 

Hm.  I just checked the TF for Dallas and it's in . . .  exactly the same format as the TF for San Diego.  No percentages.

OTOH the local Weather Underground forecast gives percentages for everything - and they're usually spot on.  And again, same for Dallas and San Diego.

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Hm.  I just checked the TF for Dallas and it's in . . .  exactly the same format as the TF for San Diego.  No percentages.

OTOH the local Weather Underground forecast gives percentages for everything - and they're usually spot on.  And again, same for Dallas and San Diego.

I just checked too.  Nothing less than 10%.  It seems to me, that they cover all their bases so they don't get called a liar.

TWC - The weather Channel

Maybe it's Trumps Weather Channel?

image.png.8dcc910f6ecb3ea544c646b16148e66d.png

On 3/29/2020 at 5:21 PM, billvon said:

I don't know where you live, but out here forecasts are pretty accurate - both the public forecasts for things like rain and the aviation forecasts for flying/skydiving.  They are sometimes wrong, but are generally remarkably accurate.  If they predict 2000 foot overcast it might be 1000 feet, it might be 4000 feet - but you are going to see a lot of low clouds.

I thought there were no clouds in SoCal, just something called the "marine layer" 

(edited)
On 3/29/2020 at 5:19 PM, JoeWeber said:

If you want to come off as smart put some more effort into the quest. That or have another fatty.

Dude relax, why don't you, just join me ....please!       Seriously !!  

What's up with all your hostility? I can understand  a "knight in shining armor" reflex cool, that isn't the way you treated the noob in the other thread. In fact quite the opposite.

Out of your corner with a knee strike, following it up with a right hook.I assume your sparing partner also a chick. Your reminding me of a school yard bully.

Next time perhaps,I follow your lead and punch her in the mouth then embarrass her in her ignorance for all the clique' to see. 

I ain't like that.

Explanation;

I quoted Kalend who isn't talking to me anymore I retorted with a friendly paragraph, an olive branch. She responded w 2 words, I retort with 3. "Try past tense"

Not  because I'm a Dick. I wanted her to think about it, the timeline in particular, because she was way late to the punch, by months.I was trying to lead her along.

I can do this, and smoke that fatty.   You don't approve? 

Edited by richravizza
be to me

Rich, you came on really strong, angry, and aggressive. You don't appear to be interested in any of these other people here (Kallend is a man), and you seem to invest no time whatsoever in reading what other people post, instead you were too busy posting your own angry rant. 

Now you want people to come understand you. Some of the people here dogpile just as hard as you would if we were to come into a site that was dominated by people who agree with you. I have a LOT of Texas skydiving friends -- I've listened to it, without arguing back hard simply because there's no point. But they all know how I think, and I'll push back on individual points, and I can have good discussions with some. 

You're not going to convince anyone by coming in swinging and then saying "what, you guys all chicken?"

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Rich, you came on really strong, angry, and aggressive. You don't appear to be interested in any of these other people here (Kallend is a man), and you seem to invest no time whatsoever in reading what other people post, instead you were too busy posting your own angry rant. 

Now that raht thar is funny, I don't care who ye arrr.  LOL!

Yes, the fact that he didn't even know Kallend's gender is strong evidence he hasn't been reading posts.