1 1
airdvr

China 'willfully inflicted coronavirus upon the world'

25 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Funny you should lecture on who needs scapegoats.  You on the left should continue to push this agenda.  Just as it was with the impeachment you're starting to make Trump look like a victim.  Keep fuckin' that chicken. 

Comon its not that funny. The only time trump was a victim was when he was caught

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

Funny you should lecture on who needs scapegoats.  You on the left should continue to push this agenda.  Just as it was with the impeachment you're starting to make Trump look like a victim.  Keep fuckin' that chicken. 

If Americans can look at Trump's performance and say you want another 4 years so you can own the libs, you fully deserve what is happening.

2 hours ago, airdvr said:

The right wing, of course.  So far I have heard that the COVID uproar is due to the:

• China
  • The WHO (the organization, not the musical group)
  • The lying liberal media
  • 5G (seriously)
  • The "deep state" (in order to "seize control")
  • FEMA (again, in order to "seize control")
  • Obama (of course)
  • The democrats

You on the left should continue to push this agenda.  Just as it was with the impeachment you're starting to make Trump look like a victim. 

Yes, Trump - a rich, entitled politician - is a big victim.  I am sure you'll be able to sell that to  . . .  the most gullible.

16 hours ago, airdvr said:

you're starting to make Trump look like a victim

More of a victim than the people dying?

Does Trump need a safe space? What a snowflake. Whatever happened to taking responsibility? In the past 4 years I've seen more old men acting like toddlers in my entire life.

On 4/5/2020 at 2:38 PM, airdvr said:

I know you want this to be all about Trump. 

1/14 WHO says Covid-19 is not contagious

Please.

Except that's not what they said on Jan 14.  They said:

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China."

That's kind of like saying "Preliminary investigations conducted by Carol Baskins found no clear evidence that Carol Baskins fed her husband to tigers."

They didn't say it wasn't contagious they stated the opinion of China since they didn't have their own people looking at it.  That said even CNN thinks WHO did a shit job at the beginning of this by simply parroting disinformation provided by the Chinese government.

6 minutes ago, DJL said:

"Preliminary investigations conducted by the Chinese authorities have found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the novel #coronavirus (2019-nCoV) identified in #Wuhan, #China."

That's kind of like saying "Preliminary investigations conducted by Carol Baskins found no clear evidence that Carol Baskins fed her husband to tigers."

They didn't say it wasn't contagious they stated the opinion of China since they didn't have their own people looking at it.  That said even CNN thinks WHO did a shit job at the beginning of this by simply parroting disinformation provided by the Chinese government.

My point exactly.  

Just now, airdvr said:

My point exactly.  

I'm with you on that.  They're wearing kid gloves.  I don't think they were actively and intentionally misleading the world but they certainly were entirely ineffective.

1 hour ago, DJL said:

Followed the next day by:

Jan 15 - WHO: "According to the latest information we have, there is no clear evidence of sustained human-to-human transmission and there are no infections reported among health care workers.  The fact that some cases do not seem to be linked with the Huanan seafood market means we cannot exclude the possibility of limited human-to-human transmission."

I have been wondering where this is coming from, but then I noticed yesterday that US state controlled media is heavily pushing this narrative. It is this administration's standard operating procedure. Accept no responsibility and blame everybody else.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

I have been wondering where this is coming from, but then I noticed yesterday that US state controlled media is heavily pushing this narrative. It is this administration's standard operating procedure. Accept no responsibility and blame everybody else.

Also to attack those who question the administration, for not acknowledging how awesome our Glorious Leader Dictator is.

14 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Heaven forbid we would blame China and take a hard look at the WHO whom we pay $58,000,000 every year.

Seriously, even *if* the WHO was completely a puppet of China, doesn't excuse the US failing so hard compared to countries like Germany, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and even Vietnam. They had access to the same information the US did. Vietnam shares a border with China.

Stop crying "victim", make your leaders perform better and hold them responsible.

Funny how you don't hear much blaming going on in the countries fighting the virus successfully.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Heaven forbid we would blame China and take a hard look at the WHO whom we pay $58,000,000 every year.

You can blame whoever you like.  The WHO is a great deal at $58m a year - they help fill in the holes left by our disbanded pandemic response team, and help coordinate a worldwide response to pandemics.

3 hours ago, airdvr said:

And one more thing - if you think you're unique in hating China, get in line.

Taiwan is perpetually on the brink of war with China, yet they were able to control the outbreak and not cry "victim".

Vietnam also hates China's guts, yet they deployed a massive testing program and coherent strategy and also got it under control.

Yet it's a conspiracy against Trump by the left, China, the WHO and everyone else? I'm rooting for America to win this, I really am. But it looks to me like you're doing the equivalent of crying in the changing room at half time.

The opponent is a virus that doesn't care about political agendas, popularity or theatrics. Keep this up, and you WILL lose. You can investigate China later. But you need to put the pressure on Trump NOW.

• Like 2