1 1
airdvr

China 'willfully inflicted coronavirus upon the world'

(edited)
4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

WaPo: President Trump made 16,241 false or misleading claims in his first three years

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/01/20/president-trump-made-16241-false-or-misleading-claims-his-first-three-years/

I'm sure they were all just honest mistakes.

Must be because he admits he doesn't listen to others or learn from history.

"However, Trump said, if he felt that he would glean information that could save even just one life, he would “make the call in two minutes.”

“But I don’t see that happening,” he finished." make that 16,242.

Edited by Phil1111

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Must be because he admits he doesn't listen to others or learn from history.

"However, Trump said, if he felt that he would glean information that could save even just one life, he would “make the call in two minutes.”

“But I don’t see that happening,” he finished." make that 16,242.

I don't think you are very big on understanding the nuances of speech.

It's so easy to take the worst meanings out of what someone says, if you want to.

(edited)
20 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I don't think you are very big on understanding the nuances of speech.

It's so easy to take the worst meanings out of what someone says, if you want to.

I love you man! After 16,242  lies, the whole world understands the nuances of trumpspeak. Sometimes I think you deliberately walk into stuff like that.

Edited by Phil1111

4 hours ago, kallend said:

In addition to the poorly educated, Trump has a band of followers who KNOW he's an inept, lying con-man but have supported him anyway because they believe he has benefited them.  Some of them even post here (we know who you are).

Hi John,

While I am no medical/mental health person, it is my observation that it also human nature to never want to admit that one ( you, me, everyone ) might just be wrong.  

Jerry Baumchen

3 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi John,

While I am no medical/mental health person, it is my observation that it also human nature to never want to admit that one ( you, me, everyone ) might just be wrong.  

Jerry Baumchen

Trump has an overabundance of that trait.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Mistakes are all lies to them.  Misinformation and assumptions are all lies to them.  Embellishments are all lies to them.  

Says the guy who knows Joe Biden is corrupt and thinks anyone who doesn't agree is naive, because Joe Biden's son got a job. And yet you defend Trump against any allegation of dishonesty that can't be absolutely 100% proven that he knew a statement was false when he made it. The level of bias you use in making your judgements is truly staggering.

2 hours ago, jakee said:

Says the guy who knows Joe Biden is corrupt and thinks anyone who doesn't agree is naive, because Joe Biden's son got a job. And yet you defend Trump against any allegation of dishonesty that can't be absolutely 100% proven that he knew a statement was false when he made it. The level of bias you use in making your judgements is truly staggering.

:handraised:

13 hours ago, jakee said:

If a member of congress has been in power for more than 3 election cycles they are probably corrupt.  Winning elections ain't cheap.

4 hours ago, airdvr said:

If a member of congress has been in power for more than 3 election cycles they are probably corrupt.  Winning elections ain't cheap.

I would disagree wth that as a blanket statement - 

I would say that they have used their position to leverage "favors" and probably abused their power in at least small ways that are probably overlooked.

Just now, turtlespeed said:

I would disagree wth that as a blanket statement - 

I would say that they have used their position to leverage "favors" and probably abused their power in at least small ways that are probably overlooked.

The very definition of corrupt.

1 minute ago, turtlespeed said:

Then by your own definition - Trump is as Corrupt as they get, so far.

Preaching to the choir.  The way DC works now is corrupt.  Very little happens on capital hill that doesn't involve someone's palm getting greased for something.

18 hours ago, jakee said:

Of course.  In his world, anything Biden does is evidence of his total and complete corruption, and he should be removed from any public office.  Anything Trump does is evidence that, well, both sides do it, so what's your problem?

China is trying to pass the buck to Italy now.

https://qz.com/1823417/italy-now-key-to-china-coronavirus-origin-propaganda-efforts/

I really really don't trust this.

Xi and Putin are more trusted than Trump in world affairs, global Pew survey shows

So a communist and a kleptocratic murderer are more trusted than your boy!

Because, I don't have a boy.  I only have one daughter.

You're shameful, you disavow your 73 year old boy just because his conduct and orange yapper is starting to reflect badly upon yourself. Starting to see the truth?

Its ok, better late than never. Yall forgiven with such repentance and denial of kinship.:love:

8 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

You're shameful, you disavow your 73 year old boy just because his conduct and orange yapper is starting to reflect badly upon yourself. Starting to see the truth?

Its ok, better late than never. Yall forgiven with such repentance and denial of kinship.:love:

Bless your heart.

• Like 2