1 1
JoeWeber

Irony score-unlimited

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Bill, the problem was solved by their not accepting aid that was offered; I don't think Turtle was against offering aid. Yeah, we see the Iranians differently, but I've never heard him wish death. 

Wendy P.

Fair enough; you are probably right.

Sorry Turtle.

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

Bill, the problem was solved by their not accepting aid that was offered; I don't think Turtle was against offering aid. Yeah, we see the Iranians differently, but I've never heard him wish death. 

Wendy P.

Oh, Wendy - its useless . . . 

The hate is too strong in them.

Thanks though.^_^

(edited)
16 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Because he is an evil republican and deserves, at least the increased possibility, to die, preferably by the corona virus, according to some.  And he deserves this because of his beliefs, and political stances.

I wonder who else deserves to die because of their political stances.

Here is what that looks like from the outside looking at the left::

Death Penalty be damned for someone that murders a family.  

But DISAGREE with me and you should die!!!!

And this is where I mute Turtle. 

You’ve taken a single post, by a single inconsequential person about one other individual and have not only used that to demonize tens of MILLIONS of other unrelated people, but have, in your own frenzy, somehow made it that every democrat wishes every Republican dead. That’s batshit crazy levels of fiction.

You need to step away from the keyboard and chill out, dude. Your absurd hyperbole and trolling is boring and repetitive.

Edited by yoink
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, yoink said:

And this is where I mute Turtle. 

You need to step away from the keyboard and chill out, dude. Your absurd hyperbole and trolling is boring and repetitive.

Well, people here keep feeding him, so he keeps coming back.

(edited)
22 hours ago, headoverheels said:

When Rand Paul recovers, which odds are greatly in favor of, it will be "so, I told you this concern was an over-reaction."

He tested positive for the coronavirus, he did not develop COVID.  He hasn't exhibited any symptoms of the disease.  Therefore, he likely will not need to "recover." (and to the other posters:  he isn't suffering)

That also goes to show that someone may never develop symptoms, but still spread the virus to those who could suffer.  And if the disease doesn't manifest, how does the person know whom they may have exposed?  They probably wouldn't even know where they picked it up (for certain).  Therefore, yeah, all this isolation is a very good idea, and should have been encouraged much earlier.

Edited by TriGirl
additional thought