Skybird007

Training at home

As I said in my introduction I have made serval tandem jumps and want to go solo now.

But all the drop zones and sky dive tunnels are closed on these moment.

I want to go do some training in the living room.

Now I want to make these board to lay on,

PE754E.jpg

Does here here some the measurements from it to make?

If you have not yet done the basic ground course, there's pretty much nothing you can meaningfully train at home. You need the ground course to know how to do many things properly, then you can practice those at home. If you try stuff before the ground course, it is likely that you'll have to unlearn it later on.

And yep, it sucks that all the DZs in the Netherlands are closed right now... Nothing to do but wait.

Well, there is something you could do. But it depends on how anxious you are to learn, how close you are to the dropzone you hope to jump at, and how much extra money you have and are willing to spend.

You could hire one of the instructors to come to your home and teach you a pre first jump course. It would give you accurate information to work with, and help out an otherwise unemployed instructor.

Just a thought...

7 minutes ago, dudeman17 said:

You could hire one of the instructors to come to your home and teach you a pre first jump course. It would give you accurate information to work with, and help out an otherwise unemployed instructor.

Just a thought...

This is a MAJOR NO-NO. You might not be aware yet on how the situation is degrading in Europe. Nobody is going to visit you at home.

But you could maybe find someone who would do a video course....