1 1
JoeWeber

Our race baiting President

7 hours ago, richravizza said:

The Pledge.The poster admitted to be one of few words,obviously worked up and I'm sure in some exaggeration, parsed ban. Regaurdless the description is fitting, in direction.

Why are you making excuses for him? Let him say if it was an exaggeration.

But you can't find any schools which ban The Pledge. Well done.

13 hours ago, Tangra said:

What really terrifies some people is that they are loosing power. It's not just Trump. It's Brexit, it's Bolsonaro, it's populists gaining ground in every single EU member state (PiS, AfD etc.) it's even Duterte and Putin who is revered in many Slavic countries not just Russia. And those are just the ones I can think of with out having to do a search.

I'll clue some in on who Trumps 'base' is... We don't usually say much, but we are here, we are everywhere, and we are very, very upset.

So let me get this straight, because this post really seemed to pivot in the middle there, you are self-identifying as part of the global populist movement that has brought people like Bolsonaro and Duterte to power, and which largely supports Vladimir Putin?

23 hours ago, richravizza said:

I'm his base you prejudice hack, who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

What's next, start apologizing to the Communist Party, their dictator too, Perhaps we should sign an official letter of apology for Americas Xenophobic attitude during the outbreak and subsequent pandemic, 0bama style?

Only in your tiny world view. Trumps President because America is nation of racist and we force our submissive wives to vote the way we tell them.How ridiculous.

When Justin wore Blackface did you denounce him, accuse his base as racist? Racist is as a racist does you know.

What the fuck?

12 hours ago, richravizza said:

Bill you completely wiffed .You didn't even come close in identifying or addressing the posters concern.

He can have whatever concerns he likes.  Heck, he can be concerned that the school teaches evolution instead of creationism, or teaches that the Earth is round and not flat.  Is that "training teachers to bypass parental authority?"  You bet it is.  Don't like it?  Pull your kid out of school and teach them whatever you want.

“If I were to show that material to a child, I would be brought up on charges,” Andrew said. “But somehow our public schools are allowed to teach this to junior high and high school kids.”

That's exactly right, he would.  Talk to ANY random thirteen year old in the street about sex and you'd go to jail.    The only place that's appropriate is in a class covering reproductive health.

(And that's not just about reproductive health.  Man you don't know puts his hands all over a child you are taking care of you'd probably go ballistic - until you found out it was a doctor examining her after she got hit by a car.  Context matters.)

They discuss gender roles, the gender spectrum, and in the support materials … they take it even further. They discuss everything, topics like roleplaying for different genders, blood play, dental dams … fisting is mentioned. I mean, they mention it all.

Good.  Might be a few more people out there who say "oh, yeah, sorry, not into that" when they are pressured to do it.  That's a good thing.

22 hours ago, Tangra said:

It's the kid that has to sit in a classroom going six figures into debt being lectured that they are evil in the very institution that their ancestors created. The base is the blue collar worker that has to shell out 500 dollars for an EpiPen for their kids allergies while a junky gets Narcanned 3 times in one day on the public dime. It's the people that turn to drugs and alcohol because they lost their job after they trained their cheap overseas replacement. The family man that payed his taxes for 30 years only to send their son to a school that bans the Pledge of Allegiance but teaches 5th graders how to stick their fingers up their asses. We don't usually say much, but we are here, we are everywhere, and we are very, very upset.

What a load of bullshit in one paragraph.

21 hours ago, headoverheels said:

These days, I doubt that you will find many 12 year old kids that haven't seen that on the internet already.   Parents and schools need to add context.

Not to be rude or facetious but, Strike two. 

Pleasantly surprised you even mentioned "parents"

(edited)
On 3/29/2020 at 1:26 PM, gowlerk said:

Everyone in the world is racist. Racism is as racism does. Trudeau's policies are anti-racist. That is what matters.

First sentence speak volumes of you, and your reasoning for everything.

22 hours ago, jakee said:

The Daily Signal isn't your local paper.

Argle bargle wargle?

Anyway, why do you care if kids can say the pledge or not? Why is it so important to be PC?

I live in Santa Clarita it's in LA County and our local paper is the Signal.Sorry for the confusion.

I don't know what to make of the argle bargle

To your last point. It's a symptom, Our children and dependent on your age you never took a Civics class,Never studied the Constitution.It is such an ignorant black whole in our nation.In LA unified history is parsed into two parts world and California.As a result our Kids become part of an idiocracy.

19 hours ago, olofscience said:

Well since everyone started kicking her in the face, I doubt you'll ever hear form her again, till November.

My example of concern came from USC.What do you think students would have to say about the Preamble to the Constitution, "I don't Know".

15 hours ago, DJL said:

What the fuck?

A modern day Salem Witch trial.

15 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Drunk posting again? (him, not you)

That's my guess.

Joe calling me a racist is a no no.

I know its become second nature to most of you, knee jerk, but you've got to knock that shit off.Calling 50 million honest, good hearted, hardworking Americans racists is sir, the definition of Prejudice.

Don't you for a moment, try and throw your shit back at me.  Try'n to play it off, like i'm some sorta drunk. I haven't had a drop since Thanksgiving. I'm sure you don't get out much, because I'd be surprised someone hasn't busted you in that mouth.

Why don't you break down what you said, word for word, real slow like, better yet image someone wrote your  words, about you. You have become the very thing you spit  at others. Prejudice look it up.

Perhaps I'll give you some of my personal info about me and my loved ones, see if your racist /homophobic narratives fits.

Edited by richravizza
typo

4 hours ago, richravizza said:

since everyone started kicking her in the face

Kicking her in the face by asking which schools banned the Pledge?

If your beliefs are as fragile as that, then yes this is not the place to be. The place to be is a safe space where your beliefs are not questioned.

4 hours ago, richravizza said:

A modern day Salem Witch trial.

Snowflakes don't do well in fire...

50 minutes ago, billvon said:

Rich, if I strike out with you, I know I am on the right track.  That's like having Bernie Madoff call me a bad investor.

Thanks Bill,I'll take that as a complement coming from you bud, sorry I haven't been give'n you any love lately.It's just been an orgy here for me.We can sneak away to the AGW debate, Co2 pollutant and SoCal wild fire exacerbation,  never a quikie  always hot.

Down two, fouled it off

14 hours ago, billvon said:

You bet it is.  Don't like it?  Pull your kid out of school and teach them whatever you want.

I think the noob would say, "honey, let me snap my fingers, drop my second waitressing job and I'll get right on it.

Down two, fouls another.. or was that a strike 

That's exactly right, he would.  Talk to ANY random thirteen year old in the street about sex and you'd go to jail.    The only place that's appropriate is in a class covering reproductive health.

Or in your living room or at the dinner table. I thinks Most appropriate. 

I believe the noob was upset about schools not allowing parents a complete op-out make it difficult or simply don't inform parents of the op out.While the schools do use age appropriate material, we all know children, even in the same grade can be very different emotionally and in maturity.The schools should be begging the parent to take the lead,I'm sure it would go a long way, maybe a civics class or detailed US history, a finance class would be nice, but doubt the district would allow such progress.

It's getting late,I'll let you call'em, Besides it ain't fair for a pitcher to calling them.. 

And that's not just about reproductive health.  Man you don't know puts his hands all over a child you are taking care of you'd probably go ballistic - until you found out it was a doctor examining her after she got hit by a car.  Context matters.)

What better context than the family? Do you think a teacher best interests in any individual child, could ever match that of  loving educated parents?  Your parental status remains obscure to me. Knowing your use of metaphor, my retort is probably unwarranted.No doctor should have their hands all over your girl Accident or not.I think my wife would be the best woman to talk to my daughter about doctors exams as well toys anal and the fist.Adolescent boys generally being less emotionally developed have a very different need in their sexual education, brain chemistry and response.

sweet dreams 

22 hours ago, olofscience said:

She's gone only to reappear come November. 

22 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Kicking her in the face by asking which schools banned the Pledge?

If your beliefs are as fragile as that, then yes this is not the place to be. The place to be is a safe space where your beliefs are not questioned.

Snowflakes don't do well in fire...

Ya, that why I'm here, You win.

Enough parents don't tell their children enough about reproduction ("don't" does not constitute enough) that it's a public health issue. Want data? teenaged motherhood is more likely in homes with poorer parental involvement, and poorer parental education (Here's a website with lots of sourced information). 

If your education comes before the schools' (and if they're doing it at 13, your should predate theirs), then your kids will most likely end up even better, because they'll have a context to put the information they get at school into. 

We're a two-tiered society now; it's possible to go from one tier (which is really the majority of the country -- those who have to scramble more and more), but it's not easy, and it takes sacrifice from the entire family (kind of like immigrants), along with a standout person. Intelligence, drive, creativity, connections -- those the ways to get ahead in America now. But connections are certainly the easiest and the most certain any more.

There's crap streamed at people all day on their phones and TVs; it's full of "aspirational" stuff, and information about how they can live like rich people, with only some of their money. Until they're scrambling to support what they actually have, because they watch and believe enough (not all, but enough) of that crap is important to get it, and hope that they have enough to make the rest of it work.

Some of it's choice, some of it's their parents' choice, and some of it's the fact that connections (which is a synonym for smart money) are probably the surest way to stay ahead, because you don't have to go all the distance to get ahead.

Wendy P.

6 hours ago, richravizza said:

I think the noob would say, "honey, let me snap my fingers, drop my second waitressing job and I'll get right on it."

Yep.  Some have zero time due to other commitments.  (These are also the people, BTW, who generally don't have time to have those long discussions over the dining room table.)

The schools should be begging the parent to take the lead,I'm sure it would go a long way, maybe a civics class or detailed US history, a finance class would be nice, but doubt the district would allow such progress.

Many schools do a great job there by sending home syllabus notes, progress reports etc so parents can take on such tasks.  (Of course, some parents are going to say "oh sure, let me snap my fingers, drop my second waitressing job and I'll get right on it.")

What better context than the family? Do you think a teacher best interests in any individual child, could ever match that of  loving educated parents?

Probably not.  Do you think an abusive single parent working two jobs could ever match the best interests of a well-trained, compassionate teacher?

No doctor should have their hands all over your girl Accident or not.

?? You know that pediatricians do physical exams, right?  Again, context.

I think my wife would be the best woman to talk to my daughter about doctors exams as well toys anal and the fist.

In your case, agreed.  In many cases, the parent(s) are too uncomfortable to have any discussions about sex with their children, much less about homosexuality, blood sports or anal sex.  In those cases, the knowledge they get from schools is good both for them and for public health.

Adolescent boys generally being less emotionally developed have a very different need in their sexual education, brain chemistry and response.

I don't buy the "boys and girls have drastically different needs in sex education" argument.  Both need very similar instruction - in consent, in what is risky and what isn't, and in terms of how to protect themselves from disease.  The major difference is that one risks getting pregnant and the other one does not.