1 1
JoeWeber

Our race baiting President

57 minutes ago, richravizza said:

America and Trump could give a shit about your pettiness and your sensibility during this pandemic.This is how he crushes political correctness. 

Trump has explicitly demanded more politically correct behaviour from more people than any politician since McCarthy.

53 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I supported the travel ban,I support tight immigration control and the wall,I support deportation and isolationist policy.i supported trade wars, tax reform and deregulation. I sport calling a spade a spade.I suppose, you'll assume I'm the most vile of racist.Now, that is Orwellian.There is nothing worse than your line of reasoning.

Fair enough. But trump has stated that he wants immigrants from predominately white ethnic countries. US immigration law and precedent shows immigrants to be more law abiding. Better educated than the average American and conservative leaders acknowledge the current system is broken.

My racist Trump voter reading is going well,Really? the book and its concepts was part of required read some 40 years ago, and would go a long way in critical thinking skills of our society today.

Prejudice, Racist whats the difference.

America and Trump could give a shit about your pettiness and your sensibility during this pandemic.This is how he crushes political correctness. It's quite easy and fun.

Most Americans didn't vote for him, so by definition America does give a shit.The rest of your response doesn't warrant reply. If you imagine that conservatives will go unrewarded for trump. You'd better be burying that AR-15.

Besides when did China become an ethnicity? 

"knowing that the word change might inflame latent racism in a certain group".

No, he knew exactly who it would inflame,That's exactly why we're here.

I have as much contempt  for those that "accuse the innocent", as I do for those who are guilty.

1 hour ago, richravizza said:

Prejudice, Racist whats the difference.

Prejudice is pre-emptory judgment based on irrelevant factors (like race or religion.)

Racism is discriminating against someone based on their race.

America and Trump could give a shit about your pettiness and your sensibility during this pandemic.This is how he crushes political correctness. 

Trump gives a lot of shits about political correctness during this pandemic.  He has threatened to not work with governors on this crisis unless they say nice things about him.  It's quite funny to watch you go on and on about political correctness, then say "how DARE you say bad things about him!  How DARE you!"

No, he knew exactly who it would inflame,That's exactly why we're here.

So we have doctors and governors working to save Americans from COVID-19 - and we have Trump working to inflame.  I guess we know what his priorities are now.  Of course, he's pretty much admitted he's going to fiddle while America burns.

Fiddle.jpg

1 hour ago, gowlerk said:

Your premise is both ridiculous and not what I said. There are in America as in the rest of the world a percentage of people who see outsiders as a threat. Trump did everything he could to tap into that fear to drive support. Trump represents, and appeals to, the worst of both America and humanity.

You should have typed Xenophobic, save some time, we got that, "boring" message long ago, just  throw your shit against the wall see what sticks, by the way it stinks.

What percentage is that? A phobic .004% or Russian influence at .05%

China our ally and a conveyor of wold wide freedom, liberty and unity, just "Imagine" 

You didn't answer my question, did you denounce the beloved beta boy and his sycophants as racist? I think he is and anyone associated with him are....., see how easy it is to prejudge.

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

Why have you been holding back, tell us what you really think. BTW "When Justin wore Blackface" would have been 2001.

2001? What difference does it make, ya'll know your own mantra "once a racist alway a racist".

How I really feel? see below. Start at 2:07

This is how I really feel about the Shit hole that was once beautiful L.A .A Golden State transformed into the welfare state in the name of compassion and fairness a pathway lined with good intention.

A sort of Zeitgeist,  Semolina in the name of Compassion.

• Like 2

(edited)
52 minutes ago, richravizza said:

You should have typed Xenophobic, save some time, we got that, "boring" message long ago, just  throw your shit against the wall see what sticks, by the way it stinks.

What percentage is that? A phobic .004% or Russian influence at .05%

China our ally and a conveyor of wold wide freedom, liberty and unity, just "Imagine" 

You didn't answer my question, did you denounce the beloved beta boy and his sycophants as racist? I think he is and anyone associated with him are....., see how easy it is to prejudge.

2001? What difference does it make, ya'll know your own mantra "once a racist alway a racist".

How I really feel? see below. Start at 2:07

This is how I really feel about the Shit hole that was once beautiful L.A .A Golden State transformed into the welfare state in the name of compassion and fairness a pathway lined with good intention.

A sort of Zeitgeist,  Semolina in the name of Compassion.

Why let the facts of economics get in the way of "beliefs and gut instinct".   The facts are that the so called "welfare states" pay for the poorer red states and rust belt areas where high paying jobs are long gone.If you read the article it even makes reference to Russian standards of living.

Edited by Phil1111

You didn't answer my question, did you denounce the beloved beta boy and his sycophants as racist?

Everyone in the world is racist. Racism is as racism does. Trudeau's policies are anti-racist. That is what matters.

Oh boy, the dark side of this board. This is why I usually stick to the classifieds, safety & training, and sadly incidents. Lately I have taken an interest in rigging and that's been a great resource too. But I guess this is what extended time off does to people. We will go back to work and get back in the air when the hysteria around the Shanghai Shivers fades. What we wont go back to is the uncomfortable truce. No one cares about any -isms. What really terrifies some people is that they are loosing power. It's not just Trump. It's Brexit, it's Bolsonaro, it's populists gaining ground in every single EU member state (PiS, AfD etc.) it's even Duterte and Putin who is revered in many Slavic countries not just Russia. And those are just the ones I can think of with out having to do a search.

I'll clue some in on who Trumps 'base' is. The base are those that will lose a million dollars over an 'insensitive' tweet. It's the kid that has to sit in a classroom going six figures into debt being lectured that they are evil in the very institution that their ancestors created. The base is the blue collar worker that has to shell out 500 dollars for an EpiPen for their kids allergies while a junky gets Narcanned 3 times in one day on the public dime. It's the people that turn to drugs and alcohol because they lost their job after they trained their cheap overseas replacement. The family man that payed his taxes for 30 years only to send their son to a school that bans the Pledge of Allegiance but teaches 5th graders how to stick their fingers up their asses. We don't usually say much, but we are here, we are everywhere, and we are very, very upset.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

thanks for the reads.

I was pleasantly surprised at the libra quality, pretty much down the middle, and spite free.Then this presumption: 

"A wave of hateful bigots just coincidentally happened to emerge from under rocks during the past three years, as if they perceived some sort of national green light, some sort of giant signal that it was okay to express these views and behave this way. God only knows what could have given them that idea. Either way, the country is coming apart at the seams, so this is no time to abandon the president!

You want to ask David if he’s tired of all the winning yet. But you know how he would respond, and it sticks in your craw. David would probably ask, “what have we really won?”

Because you’re certain you’re winning, in all kinds of ways you’ve never won before. Because if David was right, that would mean you were a fool, somebody who traded a whole lot for a crazy bet that paid off in 2016 but has had diminishing returns since then. And you couldn’t ever, ever possibly be a fool."

What a  horrible representation of our Nation, its values and morality of its people.

It's in our nature to believe it's alway getting worse, it was useful at one time in our evolution.

This is a great psychology exercise and can be applied to the AGW debate.

Are we smarter than a Chimp?

43 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Why let the facts of economics get in the way of "beliefs and gut instinct".   The facts are that the so called "welfare states" pay for the poorer red states and rust belt areas where high paying jobs are long gone.If you read the article it even makes reference to Russian standards of living.

Sorry I wasn't clear, my concern is not with the red/blue, rich/poor States.I'm concerned with what is happening here, locally in the County of LA.In our case, there has been a unmistakeable steady, noticeable decline in so many communities.If republicans were running the show I'd vote for a Dem.Wouldn't be the first.But in my cases the entrenched Dems have been in charge for decades, so my choice is clear, change and reform.This County has no problem with effectivly taxing you or your aging father out of his house and home.

28 minutes ago, Tangra said:

Oh boy, the dark side of this board. This is why I usually stick to the classifieds, safety & training, and sadly incidents. Lately I have taken an interest in rigging and that's been a great resource too. But I guess this is what extended time off does to people. We will go back to work and get back in the air when the hysteria around the Shanghai Shivers fades. What we wont go back to is the uncomfortable truce. No one cares about any -isms. What really terrifies some people is that they are loosing power. It's not just Trump. It's Brexit, it's Bolsonaro, it's populists gaining ground in every single EU member state (PiS, AfD etc.) it's even Duterte and Putin who is revered in many Slavic countries not just Russia. And those are just the ones I can think of with out having to do a search.

I'll clue some in on who Trumps 'base' is. The base are those that will lose a million dollars over an 'insensitive' tweet. It's the kid that has to sit in a classroom going six figures into debt being lectured that they are evil in the very institution that their ancestors created. The base is the blue collar worker that has to shell out 500 dollars for an EpiPen for their kids allergies while a junky gets Narcanned 3 times in one day on the public dime. It's the people that turn to drugs and alcohol because they lost their job after they trained their cheap overseas replacement. The family man that payed his taxes for 30 years only to send their son to a school that bans the Pledge of Allegiance but teaches 5th graders how to stick their fingers up their asses. We don't usually say much, but we are here, we are everywhere, and we are very, very upset.

Thank you for that gem.

We also started a "needle exchange program"  few years back once implemented, it just morphed into a "free for all program",free rigs ? Why wouldn't a drug addict come here? 5 million infectious needles on the streets in the parks, and sidewalk leading to your kids school. Of course they'll need to tax us more to set up a task-force to pick-up all them free needles, and another task force to clean the piles of dump produced once they main line, and their bowels let go.

40 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Very upset but also very confused. There is less connective tissue in that diatribe than I have in my right knee. Who the hell are you referring to over the million dollars lost on an "insensitive" tweet? Trump? When you say "an institution that their ancestors created" you mean white ancestors, I'm guessing, unless in the new MAGA world ancestors are like an aunt or uncle. If you don't want to pay $500 for an EpiPen then support national health care. And please, tell us all where this school that bans the Pledge of Allegiance but teaches 5th grades to stick their fingers up their asses is located. 

31 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Very upset but also very confused. There is less connective tissue in that diatribe than I have in my right knee. Who the hell are you referring to over the million dollars lost on an "insensitive" tweet? Trump? When you say "an institution that their ancestors created" you mean white ancestors, I'm guessing, unless in the new MAGA world ancestors are like an aunt or uncle. If you don't want to pay $500 for an EpiPen then support national health care. And please, tell us all where this school that bans the Pledge of Allegiance but teaches 5th grades to stick their fingers up their asses is located. 

I'm glad someone could follow, I couldn't. For a moment I imagined the post for Ron about the shrooms and cow paddies should have been here.

2 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

I'll decipher for tolerance sake.

Bottoms up. Smoke'm if you Got'm,    {Joe you didn't even mention the 10 at 9.00, I'm disappointed.}

LA unified sex education 7-12 from my local paper

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/07/09/california-implements-extreme-new-sex-ed-curriculum/

A comprehensive guide, to anal oral toys and bloodplay, I'm sure some lube is recommended.So the description wasn't all that off.I hope you actually read it.

The Pledge.The poster admitted to be one of few words,obviously worked up and I'm sure in some exaggeration, parsed ban. Regaurdless the description is fitting, in direction.

laugh it up.

A National health care system, a model for America.

so it's back to the same ole same ole, ignorant and racist 

I'm out to smoke that fatty,I recommend revisiting my first vid.she's a 10 at 9.00

21 minutes ago, richravizza said:

The Pledge.The poster admitted to be one of few words,obviously worked up and I'm sure in some exaggeration, parsed ban. Regaurdless the description is fitting, in direction.

But maybe she can communicate in coherent sentences.

25 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Bottoms up. Smoke'm if you Got'm,    {Joe you didn't even mention the 10 at 9.00, I'm disappointed.}

LA unified sex education 7-12 from my local paper

https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/07/09/california-implements-extreme-new-sex-ed-curriculum/

A comprehensive guide, to anal oral toys and bloodplay, I'm sure some lube is recommended.So the description wasn't all that off.I hope you actually read it.

laugh it up.

A National health care system, a model for America.

so it's back to the same ole same ole, ignorant and racist 

I'm out to smoke that fatty,I recommend revisiting my first vid.she's a 10 at 9.00

Blessed be the forum rules for the weak of mind must be protected from vitriol, and the obvious.

A comprehensive guide, to anal oral toys and bloodplay

Children will be told that being exposed to blood is dangerous!  O the horror!  We can pine for the good old days where kids didn't know anything about it until they got HIV.

(edited)

Bill you completely wiffed .You didn't even come close in identifying or addressing the posters concern.

The ACLU Trains Teachers to Bypass Parental Authority.

“If I were to show that material to a child, I would be brought up on charges,” Andrew said. “But somehow our public schools are allowed to teach this to junior high and high school kids.”

“They discuss gender roles, the gender spectrum, and in the support materials … they take it even further. They discuss everything, topics like roleplaying for different genders, blood play, dental dams … fisting is mentioned. I mean, they mention it all.”

The ACLU said in a statement to The Daily Caller News Foundation that all statements made by ACLU representatives during the meeting are “in accord with California law” and claims the video was doctored. 

However, when pressed on the matter, the ACLU did not comment on what aspects of the video were doctored.

Edited by richravizza
done

5 hours ago, richravizza said:

The Daily Signal isn't your local paper.

Argle bargle wargle?

Anyway, why do you care if kids can say the pledge or not? Why is it so important to be PC?

12 hours ago, Tangra said:

It's Brexit, it's Bolsonaro, it's populists gaining ground in every single EU member state (PiS, AfD etc.) it's even Duterte and Putin who is revered in many Slavic countries not just Russia.

The only thing these have in common is that they're promising simple solutions for complex problems.

• Brexit: IMMIGRANTS & EU are the cause of all our problems!
  • Duterte: the cause of all our problems are DRUGS and DRUG USERS!

The only thing this is saying is that there are many people who cannot understand the complex problems the world is facing and they yearn for simple solutions.

At some point you have to deal with reality. After getting elected in 2016, Duterte gave himself 6 months to eliminate all crime from the Philippines. Any guesses what happened to that promise?