1 1
JoeWeber

Our race baiting President

Recommended Posts

On 3/21/2020 at 1:38 PM, billvon said:

It did work well enough to let his some of his political cronies unload their stock before the market crashed.  Mission Accomplished.

Republicans don't have the market cornered on that move.  I think in the near future we'll hear about many on that committee that dumped stocks after being informed of how bad it might get.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, airdvr said:

Republicans don't have the market cornered on that move.  I think in the near future we'll hear about many on that committee that dumped stocks after being informed of how bad it might get.

Well, Ron Johnson, Diane Fienstein and Jim Inhofe have apparently been cleared.

Burr & Loeffler still look guilty as hell.

I haven't heard any others being mentioned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Inhofe didn't, then it's clearly not associated with conservatism (he's generally ranked as the most conservative member of Congress), but instead an individual trait. 

Might be correlated with being a Republican, a capitalist, or just an entitled asshole.

Wendy P.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

If Inhofe didn't, then it's clearly not associated with conservatism (he's generally ranked as the most conservative member of Congress), but instead an individual trait. 

Might be correlated with being a Republican, a capitalist, or just an entitled asshole.

Wendy P.

I'll go with 'entitled asshole'.

I really don't like Feinstein. And I've gone from 'meh' to strongly disliking Ron Johnson (and he represents my state).
If there were two senators I'd really like to see face consequences for their behavior, those two are near the top of the list. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
On 3/19/2020 at 6:25 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

You don't give a 'bat's ass' that the President is a racist asshole?
That his base is also a bunch of racist assholes, who love this sort of shit?
That he's using this as a distraction to hide how miserably he's managed this situation?
That his race-baiting is likely at least partly at fault for the increase in attacks on Asians?

Or, is it just 'Fuck them'?

I'm am not a racist asshole. And I'll vote for trump.again...what do you think of that...

I'm a regular asshole like anyone else 

Edited by GARYC24
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GARYC24 said:

I'm am not a racist asshole. And I'll vote for trump.again...what do you think of that...

I'm a regular asshole like anyone else 

I think you have a poor understanding of how most people define a racist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2020 at 3:20 PM, turtlespeed said:

Nice attempt at distraction.

The leaders of the country of origin tried to hide it.

Start with that.

Is this still why you're saying it's Ok to call it the China Virus?  I've been calling it the Trump Virus to all my friends who are Super-Trumpers.  Hey, I'm not wrong!  It happened during his presidency so it's the Trump Virus, I'm just calling it what it is.

It's simply a dumb way for Trump to make it a "me vs. them" issue.  The man and his followers don't understand the difference between being right and the best choice.  Being right is a pretty low bar because much of being right is just not being wrong and can still be nowhere near the best choice that gets the best results.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/24/2020 at 4:47 AM, JoeWeber said:

I think you have a poor understanding of how most people define a racist. 

Another Orwellian metaphor, or perhaps just Doublespeak.  

I come back from a 3 month hiatus to the same laughable narratives, so entertaining, thanks Joe.

I wonder is the "Spanish Flu" racist,

I love how political correctness, the age of outrage and justified hated permeates your subject matter. So in the spirit of badinage, The president trolled you again, sit back have an indulgence, laugh and enjoy, don't miss the 9:00.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I wonder is the "Spanish Flu" racist,

Yes. That outbreak started in Kansas, but US authorities kept things quiet until it had spread further and Spain was the next location to blow up, so they got blamed as the country of origin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mistercwood said:

Yes. That outbreak started in Kansas, but US authorities kept things quiet until it had spread further and Spain was the next location to blow up, so they got blamed as the country of origin.

That is quite a simple explanation, if only history was that simple and convenient.

It was nothing more than a misnomer.

 You forgot to mention that we were at the brink of the first World War.In those times War posturing basically shut down our free press, everything had to be approved by the Dept. of War heavily censored with the war effort and security in mind.Our Armed forces build up was the national priority swelling from 100,000 to 4M. Some bases had over 50,000 stationed there, then stuffed onto troop transports and cruise ships.

Spain a Neutral country at the time had a free press, free from government censorship.Since Spain was the first to report about the pandemic, the name stuck, so racist...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
On 3/23/2020 at 4:03 PM, GARYC24 said:

Nothing but Trump haters here..no wonder why people kill themselves.

I've been laughing my ass off for three years,I really feel sorry for their mental and physical health.TDS

Edited by richravizza
virus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
13 hours ago, richravizza said:

Another Orwellian metaphor, or perhaps just Doublespeak.  

I come back from a 3 month hiatus to the same laughable narratives, so entertaining, thanks Joe.

I wonder is the "Spanish Flu" racist,

I love how political correctness, the age of outrage and justified hated permeates your subject matter. So in the spirit of badinage, The president trolled you again, sit back have an indulgence, laugh and enjoy, don't miss the 9:00.

 

There was nothing remotely Orwellian in the statement, nor was it metaphoric, nor does it meet any, especially Orwellian, definition of doublespeak. Nice to see you are getting caught up on your reading, though. 

The gentlemen claimed he was no racist asshole, would vote for Trump again and asked for thoughts. I obliged happily, excepting any comment on whether or not he's an asshole. I simply submitted the obvious which is that he is ignorant of the actions that most people consider to be racist. In plain speak, if you support someones racist policies, actions and deeds then you are also a racist. 

That remains true even if the result of that support is you getting an extra lollipop or, even better, someone you don't like get's theirs taken away. Your personal Cost/Benefit analysis or desires aren't relevant. Whereas someone crossing out Corona and writing in Chinese for his speech most definitely is. 
 
Even if Trumps favorite food was Kung Pao chicken, knowing that the word change might inflame latent racism in a certain group makes it an overtly racist act which makes him a racist and, by extension, makes anyone who thinks it's funny or O.K. a racist, too. Racists, like assholes I'm told, come in many flavors; simply not being a Skinhead or KKK Grand Wizard provides no exemption.
 
I'll watch your video later when I have a better signal.

 

 

Edited by JoeWeber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 4:25 PM, wolfriverjoe said:

You don't give a 'bat's ass' that the President is a racist asshole?
That his base is also a bunch of racist assholes, who love this sort of shit?
That he's using this as a distraction to hide how miserably he's managed this situation?
That his race-baiting is likely at least partly at fault for the increase in attacks on Asians?

Or, is it just 'Fuck them'?

 I'm his base you prejudice hack, who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

What's next, start apologizing to the Communist Party, their dictator too, Perhaps we should sign an official letter of apology for Americas Xenophobic attitude during the outbreak and subsequent pandemic, 0bama style?

On 3/20/2020 at 5:32 AM, gowlerk said:

Not sure what you mean. But most of the world remembers Trump launching his campaign in front of the grand staircase on a theme of race baiting. His people ate it up and he is still at it. Are you one of them?

Only in your tiny world view. Trumps President because America is nation of racist and we force our submissive wives to vote the way we tell them.How ridiculous.

When Justin wore Blackface did you denounce him, accuse his base as racist? Racist is as a racist does you know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, richravizza said:

 I'm his base you prejudice hack, who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

What's next, start apologizing to the Communist Party, their dictator too, Perhaps we should sign an official letter of apology for Americas Xenophobic attitude during the outbreak and subsequent pandemic, 0bama style?

Only in your tiny world view. Trumps President because America is nation of racist and we force our submissive wives to vote the way we tell them.How ridiculous.

When Justin wore Blackface did you denounce him, accuse his base as racist? Racist is as a racist does you know.

Why have you been holding back, tell us what you really think. BTW "When Justin wore Blackface" would have been 2001.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, richravizza said:

Trumps President because America is nation of racist and we force our submissive wives to vote the way we tell them.How ridiculous.

Your premise is both ridiculous and not what I said. There are in America as in the rest of the world a percentage of people who see outsiders as a threat. Trump did everything he could to tap into that fear to drive support. Trump represents, and appeals to, the worst of both America and humanity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, richravizza said:

 I'm his base you prejudice hack, who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

What's next, start apologizing to the Communist Party, their dictator too, Perhaps we should sign an official letter of apology for Americas Xenophobic attitude during the outbreak and subsequent pandemic, 0bama style?

Could you be any more boring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, richravizza said:

 I'm his base you prejudice hack, who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

Yup, you sound a lot like his base. I'm sure you fit right in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, richravizza said:

who the fuck are you to make such an ignorant  judgement upon some 50 million people. Your narrative is disgusting yet, your ilk, eat it up. I'm getting tired of the stench of the shit ya'll serve.Your message is fuckn poison your brand is dead.No wonder your loosing the hearts and minds of America.

Interesting. Liberals say the same thing when discussing Trumpies' opinion of immigrants and/or other minorities

Wendy P.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

In plain speak, if you support someones racist policies, actions and deeds then you are also a racist. 

I supported the travel ban,I support tight immigration control and the wall,I support deportation and isolationist policy.i supported trade wars, tax reform and deregulation. I sport calling a spade a spade.I suppose, you'll assume I'm the most vile of racist.Now, that is Orwellian.There is nothing worse than your line of reasoning.

My racist Trump voter reading is going well, the book and its concepts was part of required read some 40 years ago, and would go a long way in critical thinking skills of our society today.

 Prejudice, Racist whats the difference.

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

knowing that the word change might inflame latent racism in a certain group makes it an overtly racist act which makes him a racist and, by extension, makes anyone who thinks it's funny or O.K. a racist, too. Racists, like assholes I'm told, come in many flavors; simply not being a Skinhead or KKK Grand Wizard provides no exemption.

America and Trump could give a shit about your pettiness and your sensibility during this pandemic.This is how he crushes political correctness. It's quite easy and fun.

Besides when did China become an ethnicity? 

"knowing that the word change might inflame latent racism in a certain group".

No, he knew exactly who it would inflame,That's exactly why we're here.

I have as much contempt  for those that "accuse the innocent", as I do for those who are guilty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, richravizza said:

I supported the travel ban,I support tight immigration control and the wall,I support deportation and isolationist policy.i supported trade wars, tax reform and deregulation. I sport calling a spade a spade.I suppose, you'll assume I'm the most vile of racist.Now, that is Orwellian.There is nothing worse than your line of reasoning.

My racist Trump voter reading is going well, the book and its concepts was part of required read some 40 years ago, and would go a long way in critical thinking skills of our society today.

 Prejudice, Racist whats the difference.

America and Trump could give a shit about your pettiness and your sensibility during this pandemic.This is how he crushes political correctness. It's quite easy and fun.

Besides when did China become an ethnicity? 

"knowing that the word change might inflame latent racism in a certain group".

No, he knew exactly who it would inflame,That's exactly why we're here.

I have as much contempt  for those that "accuse the innocent", as I do for those who are guilty.

You've provided quite a bit of insight into the Trump base. Thank you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

1 1