1 1
wmw999

Submit button false negative

While I was creating a reply post, the "there are new replies to this thread" popup came up (i.e. as I hit the "reply" button, quote had been selected). When I completed my post, I hit the "Submit" button, with seemingly no result. So I hit it again, with the same seemingly no result. However, there are now duplicate posts, and the new format does not give me the ability to delete posts.

I'm on MS Edge. 

Wendy P.

• Like 1

The "better" about it is that apparently it's maintainable; the old format had software conventions that weren't adapting to some of the newer software technologies, and were getting really hard to maintain. I understand the motivation, especially in a website that no one pays for.

Yeah, that model T is perfect, but when no mechanic can work on it any more, maybe it's time to get rid of it regardless.

Wendy P.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 5:49 PM, wmw999 said:

The "better" about it is that apparently it's maintainable; the old format had software conventions that weren't adapting to some of the newer software technologies, and were getting really hard to maintain. I understand the motivation, especially in a website that no one pays for.

Yeah, that model T is perfect, but when no mechanic can work on it any more, maybe it's time to get rid of it regardless.

Wendy P.

if it has ads, it is paid for.