18 18
benlm

Anyone making and selling creepers?

I'm looking to buy some creepers for my home dz. I searched the archives but the leads I found (ultimatecreepers.com and skycat.com) no longer work.

Anyone know of a company or individual still making and selling quality creepers? Looking to purchase eight of them. Shipping would be to Portland, Oregon.

Thanks!

(edited)

It's easy enough to make them yourself, as they're basically just a piece of wood with castors underneath and some padded, comfortable surface on top (

Choosing good castors with sealed bearings and firm wheels is the key to smooth, fast rolling. The top surface can be a sheet of thick rubber or urethane etc, or you can go upmarket with high density foam and then a cloth cover.

With more wind tunnels around and more teams training in them, using creeepers for 4 way RW training has sort of died out (mine's been under my bed for a decade). At my DZ, creepers are now mostly just used for training students or sometimes engineering 8+ ways.

Edited by sunnyape
Add link to other post