5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

(edited)
14 minutes ago, olofscience said:
15 minutes ago, Coreece said:

No, I quoted the part where you said it was so much fun trolling

Exactly, you quoted selectively.

Nothing wrong with selective quotes if you still convey the original meaning.  I quoted the part where you said trolling is fun, and that is EXACTLY what you meant.

Edited by Coreece

14 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Nothing wrong with selective quotes if you still convey the original meaning.  I quoted the part where you said trolling is fun, and that is EXACTLY what you meant.

Given your muddled statements in the other thread, you're pretty bad at conveying meaning.

But it doesn't seem to stop you from assuming you know what I meant - you don't.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Coreece said:

put down the shovel and get over it dude.  I just thought it was funny how everyone calls brent the troll, but you're the only one here du. . .the only one here that's actually admitted it, lol.

You're the one who couldn't get over it, after more than a year! :rofl: And you're the only one who goes on about it.

And noted - you couldn't answer the question.

Edited by olofscience

(edited)
1 minute ago, olofscience said:
3 minutes ago, Coreece said:

put down the shovel and get over it dude.  I just thought it was funny how everyone calls brent the troll, but you're the only one here du. . .the only one here that's actually admitted it, lol.

You're the one who couldn't get over it, after more than a year! :rofl:

Again:

I just thought it was funny how everyone calls brent the troll, but you're the only one here du. . .the only one here that's actually admitted it, lol.

Edited by Coreece

3 hours ago, SkyDekker said:

Didn't you spend 5 pages in another tread being all upset about somebody not quoting you directly?

Don't forget his VERY long history of creating sock puppets to get past being banned.

There used to be a 'member list' that showed everyone's user name. 

If someone can point it out to me, I'd like to see how many variations of his name are listed, using extra 'o', 'r' & 'e'.

• Like 2

Just now, Coreece said:

I just thought it was funny how everyone calls brent the troll, but you're the only one here du. . .the only one here that's actually admitted it, lol.

You calling me dumb? You think I mind? :rofl: 

You're very obviously avoiding the question though, but I'll let others judge for themselves why that is, like how they judged who to call a troll more.

15 minutes ago, Coreece said:

but you're the only one here du. . .the only one here that's actually admitted it, lol.

And although this probably falls under the category of a personal attack, I won't report this post, but I do want to ask another question I asked you earlier - enough about me, do you actually have anything to contribute to the discussion or just keep grinding your year-long grudge?

• Like 1

Ok since the evangelist with a grudge has nothing to contribute, I'll try to make up for engaging in that pointless discussion by trying to get this thread back on track:

Pfizer says an omicron version of their mRNA vaccine should be ready in March:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pfizer-omicron-vaccine-covid-update-b1990113.html

Hopefully with the mRNA vaccines being much faster to adapt means we'll keep up with the mutations...

(edited)
1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Don't forget his VERY long history of creating sock puppets to get past being banned.

There used to be a 'member list' that showed everyone's user name. 

If someone can point it out to me, I'd like to see how many variations of his name are listed, using extra 'o', 'r' & 'e'.

Ya, we've been through all this before but you probably missed it.  Anyway here:

1499906539_CoreeceVariations.png.b4dea4b1c069b3ae9a38d9ffdeaf28e9.png

I think there were other variations like coerce and other fun ones like EddieSteneti and DirtyChai, probably some others.  MotionScribe I think was the only one that was never disclosed or obvious enough.

I understand opinions vary depending on what content you choose to focus on.

Anyway, I can see that I'm just a distraction here and that people don't really want to be challenged.

Sorry Bill, Wendy, I know you guys were trying.  I tried too, but I guess this thing whatever it is has run it's course.  And yes, I'm aware of my culpability in it all too.  Hopefully you guys will rub off on others like you have on me.

Enjoy the echo chamber, peace!

Edited by Coreece

1 hour ago, olofscience said:

And although this probably falls under the category of a personal attack, I won't report this post, but I do want to ask another question I asked you earlier - enough about me, do you actually have anything to contribute to the discussion or just keep grinding your year-long grudge?

The cross is heavy. So frequent reminders of the weight and pain associated with those efforts is needed. Such that anyone who notices can witness said sacrifices.

1 hour ago, airdvr said:

I must live a charmed life.  Almost 2 weeks ago I spent 6 hours in a car with an unvaxxed who popped positive 2 days after.

yes i am invincible!!! - Success Kid | Meme Generator

Hi airdvr,

The luck of the draw.

When I was stationed in France, three guys from the base picked up a girl in Metz & all three had sex with her.  #1 & #3 got the clap, #2 two did not.

Again, the luck of the draw.

Jerry Baumchen

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi airdvr,

The luck of the draw.

When I was stationed in France, three guys from the base picked up a girl in Metz & all three had sex with her.  #1 & #3 got the clap, #2 two did not.

Jerry Baumchen

Jerry "Door #2" Baumchen.

3 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi airdvr,

The luck of the draw.

Jerry Baumchen

Which one were you? :)