4 4
gowlerk

covid-19

Recommended Posts

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

Yeah, the Deep State goes so deep that even when a Trump lackey was running the CDC they didn't sound the word about the miraculous benefits of Hydroxychloroquine.  I'm sure that your rural GA mountain doctors are all over it though.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

Is there anything too implausible for you to believe? Reality check Ron, there are Doctors here that you don't believe, what makes the ones you do magic?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

The FDA says the opposite. Who are you going to believe? Nevermind, I know who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

That's nothing.  I just heard a new 100% confirmed Qanon meme.  You know that ship that is stuck in the Suez Canal and is blocking 10% of the world's marine shipping right now?  It's transporting underage sex slaves for Hillary Clinton.  The proof:  the ship is owned by Evergreen Marine, and its call sign is H3RC.  Clinton’s Secret Service code name is Evergreen, and her initials are HRC.

That's even more confirmation than two doctors you found on the Internet.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

Use bleach.  It works much faster and more reliably. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

In the past week I have discussed Covid-19 treatment with two physicians. Both have confirmed that Hydroxychlorquine and Ivermectin show significant benefit toward curing the disease. They both agree that this virus has political factors overriding sound medical best practice.

Unlike Ms. Zero Porosity, Ron is always good for a laugh even though he is a troll.

Then again, someone from Trump's team who actually knows what went on:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/03/27/birx-tells-cnn-most-us-covid-deaths-could-have-been-mitigated-after-first-100000/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/25/2021 at 8:01 AM, SkyDekker said:

New study shows that a proper reaction by the US could have avoided nearly 400,000 deaths.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-economy-idUSKBN2BH1DK

That's funny that you need a study to know that. You could have just asked literately anyone who's not a total dunce and they would have told you that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The funny thing is that COVID is still not the #1 cause of death. It's not #2 either. Heart disease and cancer still killed more people than COVID did, and they will continue to by a large factor for this year. Heart disease alone kills 650,000 Americans per year. Imagine if we put as much effort into solving those issues as COVID, I feel like we'd have a cure to cancer already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/28/opinions/hard-lesson-dr-deborah-birx-ranney/index.html

Accepting a job working for Donald Trump was her first and worst mistake.

She, like many of us, had no idea how badly his administration would distort, ignore and deny science and the truth during the pandemic. Although she said she took the job out of a sense of obligation ("That's what a civil servant is supposed to do," she said a year later), Birx became inextricably tied to the harmful decisions of her negligent, disastrously ignorant boss.

 

. "There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially," she said.

Fauci's position at the National Institutes of Health allowed him some degree of political independence from Trump. Birx did not have that luxury. The first lesson is: Know whom you are agreeing to work for.

Birx's next error was allowing the regime's lies to go unchecked. It's true that she said many things right, from her first day to her last. And as a White House team member, she would have found it hard to publicly contradict her boss. And it's understandable that she thought she would do more good from inside the administration instead of as an outside observer. She said this herself in January. But still -- she could have drawn the lines of honesty and integrity much earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Westerly said:

Imagine if we put as much effort into solving those issues as COVID

What makes you think we aren't?

Imagine if all medical researchers were as smart as Westerly--I guess we'd have it all figured out!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Westerly said:

The funny thing is that COVID is still not the #1 cause of death. It's not #2 either. Heart disease and cancer still killed more people than COVID did, and they will continue to by a large factor for this year. Heart disease alone kills 650,000 Americans per year. Imagine if we put as much effort into solving those issues as COVID, I feel like we'd have a cure to cancer already.

Factors like ageing, the environment, overall genetics are a mite more complex than one genome typed virus.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
5 minutes ago, nwt said:

What makes you think we aren't?

Imagine if all medical researchers were as smart as Westerly--I guess we'd have it all figured out!

Imagine if all of the bio science companies in the world just decided to cure and eliminate cancer. Or ageing! Two little pills just cure everything.

Edited by Phil1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Imagine if all of the bio science companies in the world just decided to cure and eliminate cancer. Or ageing!

They've been doing that for decades.  That's why we have CRISPR-CAS9, monoclonal antibody treatments for cancer, and targeted chemotherapy.   And if you want to read about something really amazing, google CAR T-cell therapy.  Still in its infancy but it has a LOT of promise, and may end up curing leukemia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, billvon said:

They've been doing that for decades.  That's why we have CRISPR-CAS9, monoclonal antibody treatments for cancer, and targeted chemotherapy.   And if you want to read about something really amazing, google CAR T-cell therapy.  Still in its infancy but it has a LOT of promise, and may end up curing leukemia.

Its exciting times for bio-science. $100 DNA sequencing(soon), crisper, mRNA, etc.  But I'm not holding my breath because DNA sequencing was supposed to have lots of solutions on the table already. That was a long time ago. It seems though as if the tools are finally coming together.

The president of Pfizer said new covid variation vaccines are 100 days from DNA to vaccine. If we could only close the Chinese wet markets. These companies could get back to other research.

Like perhaps a Crisper answer for GOP tribalism.We'd need to sequence the most fanatical GOP adherents. trump, Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz, Brent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, kallend said:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/28/opinions/hard-lesson-dr-deborah-birx-ranney/index.html

Accepting a job working for Donald Trump was her first and worst mistake.

She, like many of us, had no idea how badly his administration would distort, ignore and deny science and the truth during the pandemic. Although she said she took the job out of a sense of obligation ("That's what a civil servant is supposed to do," she said a year later), Birx became inextricably tied to the harmful decisions of her negligent, disastrously ignorant boss.

 

. "There were about a hundred thousand deaths that came from that original surge. All of the rest of them, in my mind, could have been mitigated or decreased substantially," she said.

Fauci's position at the National Institutes of Health allowed him some degree of political independence from Trump. Birx did not have that luxury. The first lesson is: Know whom you are agreeing to work for.

Birx's next error was allowing the regime's lies to go unchecked. It's true that she said many things right, from her first day to her last. And as a White House team member, she would have found it hard to publicly contradict her boss. And it's understandable that she thought she would do more good from inside the administration instead of as an outside observer. She said this herself in January. But still -- she could have drawn the lines of honesty and integrity much earlier.

Hi John,

She had a choice; I'm thinking she liked the limelight.

Too smart too late.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

If we could only close the Chinese wet markets.

Not only China has wet markets. I was in one in Hoi An Vietnam, south of Danang, that was mind blowing. If it creeps, crawls, swims, fly's, digs a whole or could be dinner or a pet depending on your mood it was available. The floor was nothing short of a wet gory mess as laughing, happy people were chopping off heads, gutting, draining blood, plucking and skinning. Frogs were sold alive but conveniently skinned and with the head trimmed back to behind the eyes. Cat (mèo) could be had anyway you preferred. When refrigeration is in short supply you want it as fresh as possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Not only China has wet markets. I was in one in Hoi An Vietnam, south of Danang, that was mind blowing.

Yep.  Thailand too.  The fact that this virus came from a Chinese market instead of a Thai or Vietnamese market was the luck of the draw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This didn't age well:

Tweet

rB7vk8be_normal.jpg
 
White House coronavirus coordinator DEBORAH BIRX touts Trump’s response in Q&A yesterday on Christian Broadcasting Network.
 
CBN HOST: How would you describe the job President Trump is doing?
 
BIRX: He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kallend said:

This didn't age well:

Tweet

rB7vk8be_normal.jpg
 
White House coronavirus coordinator DEBORAH BIRX touts Trump’s response in Q&A yesterday on Christian Broadcasting Network.
 
CBN HOST: How would you describe the job President Trump is doing?
 
BIRX: He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data.

Hi John,

Let me say it again:  I'm thinking she liked the limelight.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kallend said:

This didn't age well:

Tweet

rB7vk8be_normal.jpg
 
White House coronavirus coordinator DEBORAH BIRX touts Trump’s response in Q&A yesterday on Christian Broadcasting Network.
 
CBN HOST: How would you describe the job President Trump is doing?
 
BIRX: He’s been so attentive to the scientific literature and the details and the data.

Once a whore, always a whore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

4 4