5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

8 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

But my Dr says I don't need the vaccine, especially since I've already had Covid, and that he wouldn't take it either.

So listen to my Dr, unless DZ.com disagrees? This place seems to think my Dr shouldn't be practicing,yet he is suppose to be who I listen to?

I'm so confused I guess...

If your Dr. told you that then you need to drop the naturopath or chiropractor and find a real MD.

• Like 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

If your Dr. told you that then you need to drop the naturopath or chiropractor and find a real MD.

But I was told to listen to my Dr. Now I'm being told he is an idiot!

So, listen to your Dr, unless the internet thinks they're wrong.

Got it. So much clarity now!

Edited by Cocowheats

3 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

You conveniently sidestep the idea that your "doctor" may be a naturopath or chiropractor. That is to say, not actually a doctor at all.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

Here is a really weird concept. Maybe try thinking for yourself instead of doing what you are told?

1 minute ago, SkyDekker said:

Here is a really weird concept. Maybe try thinking for yourself instead of doing what you are told?

But I'm not a Dr. I pay Drs to tell me what I don't know about medicine stuff. Just like many people pay mechanics to tell them about car stuff.

So I need to be my own Dr and mechanic too...got it. Dz.com is very enlightening today.

(edited)
10 minutes ago, olofscience said:

Double tap... oops.

Interesting. Care to elaborate on those three? Especially Dr. Fauci.

You wouldn't believe the sources if I did, regardless if it were God themself saying it. So why waste the time? Google is a thing if you care to take a gander for yourself.

So why cut off the US Gov part? You believe they've lied/misrepresented the truth to the people but never Fauci, WHO, or CDC?blockquote widget

Edited by Cocowheats

(edited)
6 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

You wouldn't believe the sources if I did, regardless if it were God themself saying it. So why waste the time? Google is a thing if you care to take a gander for yourself.

So you got nothing. Figures...

So why cut off the US Gov part? You believe they've lied/misrepresented the truth to the people but never Fauci, WHO, or CDC?blockquote widget

Simple, the US Government is huge - actually, Fauci and the CDC are part of the US Government. I wanted to be very specific, so that your bullshit has nowhere to run.

Edited by olofscience

29 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

I think you should seriously consider getting a 2nd opinion.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

And if the second one agrees with the first, then I'm golden?

Let me speak plainly. People who fail to get vaccinated are screwing over the rest of us. All of your excuses are nothing but bullshit and I have no respect for you. None.

• Like 3

(edited)
25 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Let me speak plainly. People who fail to get vaccinated are screwing over the rest of us. All of your excuses are nothing but bullshit and I have no respect for you. None.

So you wear a mask 24/7 then too? Because people still get and spread Covid after being vaccinated.... otherwise, by your own standards, you are screwing over the rest of us and nobody should have any respect for you. None.

What about those of us that are extremely allergic to some of the ingredients? We are giant pieces of shit that you have no respect for because we don't care to go into anaphylaxis?

The CDC says not to get the vaccines if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.

Click "What are the ingredients in Covid-19 vaccines?" and then click on the different vaccines to see who should NOT get them.

That is a link directly to the CDC.gov website.

This has gone full circle to what I said months ago, which is that not everyone is a candidate for the vaccines for legitimate reasons, like being highly allergic to some or any of the ingredients. Yet, just like months ago, nobody gives a shit about the minority of people...

Edited by Cocowheats

(edited)

For someone who just said the CDC "has a long history of bs" just a few posts back, you sure are quick to appeal to their authority...

It's pretty common sense that you shouldn't inject something you're highly allergic to into yourself. No need for the CDC to confirm that...but many of you think the CDC has done no harm or no foul, so I provided info from a source YOU might actually believe that counters the argument of many people in here that everyone should be vax'd. Even the "done no wrong" CDC says not everyone should be vax'd.

We've already established that if I posted a write up from an actual Dr, I'd be told to gfm. So I had to use a source folks on here might actually find legitimate.

Edited by Cocowheats

It's pretty common sense that you shouldn't inject something you're highly allergic to into yourself. No need for the CDC to confirm that...but many of you think the CDC has done no harm or no foul, so I provided info from a source YOU might actually believe that counters the argument of many people in here that everyone should be vax'd. Even the "done no wrong" CDC says not everyone should be vax'd.

More bullshit

So are you allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the vaccines — in the amount they’re present in?

If you go looking for a doctor who will tell you what you want to hear, you can find one. There are probably still doctors out there who say smoking is OK. Well, maybe that smoking is better than alcoholism and/or opioid addiction, but people who are looking for convenient answers tend to ignore the caveats. 
Wendy P. 

16 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

So are you allergic to any of the ingredients in any of the vaccines — in the amount they’re present in?

If you go looking for a doctor who will tell you what you want to hear, you can find one. There are probably still doctors out there who say smoking is OK. Well, maybe that smoking is better than alcoholism and/or opioid addiction, but people who are looking for convenient answers tend to ignore the caveats. 
Wendy P. 

I fail to see why my medical status is relevant. The point is that even the mfgs of these vaccines have a list of people they say should not take it...yet there are people who continue to think that ANYONE who does not get vax'd is scum of the earth. They fail to recognize any valid reasoning for not taking the vaccine, even though we now have mfgs saying some people maybe shouldn't take it.

It's the same point I had, what, a year ago? It should remain a person's choice and some of those people have legitimate reasoning against taking it.

Further more, the quantity present question seems irrelevant since even Pfizer says not to take it if:

• had a severe allergic reaction to any ingredient of this vaccine.

Pfizer

44 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

So allergic people SHOULD take the vaccine, despite being ALLERGIC?

Everyone who *can* take the vaccine should take the vaccine.

If you are allergic to the ingredients, that would put you in the *can't* bucket, so you're all good.

That said, the chances of you being allergic to something in every single one of the available vaccines is much, much smaller than the odds any one of us has of having a serious adverse reaction to the jab - which is already a tiny, tiny number.

49 minutes ago, Cocowheats said:

I fail to see why my medical status is relevant.

Because you are claiming your medical status makes you ineligible.  You made it relevant.

It's the same point I had, what, a year ago? It should remain a person's choice and some of those people have legitimate reasoning against taking it.

Absolutely.  And airlines/companies/events/bars/restaurants have a legitimate reason to ban them.