5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

2 hours ago, kallend said:

Seems like a bogus argument to me.

Was talking to a "Billy Joe Bob" a few days ago. "It's my constitutional right to not wear a mask and the government can't make me!!" he says. Me: "OK. Walk down the street without your pants and skivvies and let's see how that works for you." 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Was talking to a "Billy Joe Bob" a few days ago. "It's my constitutional right to not wear a mask and the government can't make me!!" he says. Me: "OK. Walk down the street without your pants and skivvies and let's see how that works for you." 

Thank you. That really helped. And now, let's get back to fighting for his right to vote.

Game show host retweeted by Trump deletes his account after announcing his son has coronavirus

Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances

Source: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/507663-chuck-woolery-deletes-twitter-account-after-announcing-his-son-has-coronavirus

12 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Game show host retweeted by Trump deletes his account after announcing his son has coronavirus

Former game show host Chuck Woolery announced Wednesday his son has tested positive for COVID-19, just days after Woolery accused medical professionals and Democrats of lying about the virus in an effort to hurt the economy and President Trump's reelection chances

Source: https://thehill.com/homenews/media/507663-chuck-woolery-deletes-twitter-account-after-announcing-his-son-has-coronavirus

It is definitely not imaginary.

It is definitely not a lie that the virus is there and all around us.

54 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Come on down!  You're the next contestant on the Virus is Right!

36 minutes ago, kallend said:

Science?  We don't need no stinkin' science!

Science and politics in America.

"Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp sued Thursday to stop Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms from mandating masks be worn in the city to prevent the spread of coronavirus.

The legal actions comes after prominent Democratic mayors in the state pledged to challenge an executive order by Kemp barring local mask mandates. Bottoms defiantly declared, “I am not afraid of the city being sued.”

Its difficult to conceive of how anything can change until a new president is in office. Every day its a new WTF and the numbers keep climbing. More children w/o parents and grandparents.

Why is it that the dipshits who are screaming that this is all just a ploy to hurt Agent Orange in the election are the same dipshits fighting back against wearing masks, arguable the ONLY way to get this at least somewhat under control before the election?

8 hours ago, lippy said:

Why is it that the dipshits who are screaming that this is all just a ploy to hurt Agent Orange in the election are the same dipshits fighting back against wearing masks, arguable the ONLY way to get this at least somewhat under control before the election?

Do you think this is being used as a political weapon in any form?

10 hours ago, lippy said:

Because they're dipshits.

The same ones that claim any criticism of the Mango Mussolini is 'Fake News'.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

What do you mean, in any form? Criticism of the administration's confused response? Of course. Why wouldn't it be?

(edited)
3 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

To what end?????  Why the FUCK is this political?  Almost 1000 dead yesterday alone should be loauer than any politician.  

*edit for spelling

Edited by lippy

11 hours ago, lippy said:

I don't get that either.  This is literally the most important thing happening RIGHT NOW and the director of the CDC says we could seriously knock it down in just a few months with a strong approach using masks and sanitary practices.  All Trump has to do to win the election (in just a few months) is to take strong action against the most important thing happening RIGHT NOW.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, kallend said:

How I admire those 137,000 martyrs who died just to hurt Trump's re-election chances.  What sacrifice.

So maybe you could explain the other 453000 from other countries . . .

Who's fault is that?

Edited by turtlespeed

22 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

That's a non answer - Who's fault are the other 453,000 deaths?

Surely if you can blame one guy for 138K you can blame the rest on someone.

Where did I blame anyone?  I applauded the martyrs.

Stop it with the strawmen.