5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

1 hour ago, BIGUN said:

Brother, I simply don't get it. And those who watch it; I question, "How do you send them money knowing they use it for themselves and have a net worth > 500 Million Dollars?" Ohh, well you must not understand the "Prosperity Doctrine."  And, they believe that too. On that note, it's time for all you sky-believers to send me 5 jump tickets and you'll get that tenfold back over the next year. ;P   

The check is in the mail.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Too late, I already trademarked it. Thanks, Wendy!

I hereby request the court accept the petition for discovery including, but not limited to, the  warrant for the posted contents of Facebook and Twitter for relative posts in order to cite the original source of the created and disputed intellectual property of the term "Coronials".

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BIGUN said:

send me 5 jump tickets and you'll get that tenfold back over the next year. 

Hi Keith,

That reminds of the guy, back about 1961, who ran an ad in a NYC newspaper that said, 'Send $5 to [ some P O Box address ]'.  The money started coming in.

The Post Office went after him for fraud.  His defense was that he had not promised anyone anything.

The result:  No charges against him.

What was it Barnum said?

Jerry Baumchen

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, normiss said:

I hereby request the court accept the petition for discovery including, but not limited to, the  warrant for the posted contents of Facebook and Twitter for relative posts in order to cite the original source of the created and disputed intellectual property of the term "Coronials".

I'm sure we can work out an equitable arrangement, no need to get all legal. As a show of good faith on your part maybe pitch me a half dozen likes?

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I'm sure we can work out an equitable arrangement, no need to get all legal. As a show of good faith on your part maybe pitch me a half dozen likes?

Hell Joe, you are just such a sleaze for the likes that I just had to throw you one.

Just now, kallend said:

Covid-19 just doesn't have a scary enough ring to it and Chinese Flu is even less scary.  

The Black Death had the best marketing by far.  Poliomyelitis sounds scarier, too, as do Yellow Fever, Anthrax and Dengue.

You're right. It sounds like something you'd buy at GNC for your knees.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Normiss, I'm thinking there'll be enough to go around to cut in Ken. You good with that?

(edited)

A nurse worked for a week while infected with the coronavirus. The hospital wasn’t testing staff.

"Testing remains a major problem in the battle against the coronavirus as hospitals grapple with a shortage of test kits and long wait times for results."

Trump Says U.S. Doesn’t Want All Americans Tested, Only Sick

This is the story on how trump became the MAGA country of the C-19 developed world. How S.Korea and the US started the C-19 race on the same date.How warnings in the US went unheeded. Just like the Chinese doctor that warned what was coming in China.

While trump brags that one out of every 330 Americans have been tested to date.

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, JoeWeber said:

Hey -- I only got ONE like for the original dz.com appearance!!! No FAIR, I'm gonna tell mom!

Wendy P.