5 5
gowlerk

covid-19

10 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Funny that this should pop up on FB, just after I made my last post:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/nation-now/2017/01/04/pillowgate-bbb-revokes-mypillow-accreditation/96145828/?fbclid=IwAR1lG2GHnzIiCXX9dUitVyaP3tvOY4XU5IbdJFjxBzul11aB4XYiVdL4EjI

The BBB revoked "My Pillow's" rating 3 years ago. Based on a pattern of complaints from consumers.

Because his BOGO advertising violated the BBB standards. He was giving away too many too long.

3 hours ago, kallend said:

Pandemic cured.  Who knew it would be so easy?

Thank ye, jeeezus, for giving these superheroes the power to defeat COVID-19!!!

But I must wonder, why did they wait so long to use it, letting all those people die prior to March 29? :(

4 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

WTF would people watch crap like that? If i didn't know better, I'd think that trump learned bombast and the art of the lie in church.

Religion has for years taught people to ignore reality and have faith in baseless bullshit. And Trump supporters follow the exact same path.

3 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Lots of that going on in the "stans" "Belarus president Alexander Lukashenko is holding firm in his belief that the global response by other countries to the coronavirus pandemic is a product of "psychosis." 

As a result, Belarus, a landlocked country in Eastern Europe bordered by Russia, is one of the world's only places where professional sports have not been postponed or canceled."

He has also suggested that Vodka will keep C-19 at bay.

23 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

WTF would people watch crap like that? I

Brother, I simply don't get it. And those who watch it; I question, "How do you send them money knowing they use it for themselves and have a net worth > 500 Million Dollars?" Ohh, well you must not understand the "Prosperity Doctrine."  And, they believe that too. On that note, it's time for all you sky-believers to send me 5 jump tickets and you'll get that tenfold back over the next year. ;P   

5 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Brother, I simply don't get it. And those who watch it; I question, "How do you send them money knowing they use it for themselves and have a net worth > 500 Million Dollars?" Ohh, well you must not understand the "Prosperity Doctrine."  And, they believe that too. On that note, it's time for all you sky-believers to send me 5 jump tickets and you'll get that tenfold back over the next year. ;P   

When you believe in your invisible friend in the sky there's no limit.  Barnum was right.

14 hours ago, normiss said:

Apparently strippers cannot file for the SBA Disaster Relief program, even though they are usually independent contractors:

"Applicant does not present live performances of a prurient sexual nature or derive directly or indirectly more than de minimis gross revenue through the sale of products or services, or the presentation of any depictions or displays, of a prurient sexual nature."

Seems odd, given the way our President pays them.

They can just go directly to him.  I hear it's $20K a "job."

(edited)

The (Swamp) Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight:

Last week, a Trump administration official working to secure much-needed protective gear for doctors and nurses in the United States had a startling encounter with counterparts in Thailand.

The official asked the Thais for help—only to be informed by the puzzled voices on the other side of the line that a U.S. shipment of the same supplies, the second of two so far, was already on its way to Bangkok.

Source: https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/31/pence-task-force-coronavirus-aid-157806

Edited by ryoder