jclalor

What a week...

What a week, I had a physical on Tuesday and now I get a quadruple bypass and a bovine graft on the Aortic valve on Thursday. 

I feel like the biggest pussy in the world.

But I’m extremely grateful that my doctor heard the heart murmur that set the process in motion.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, jclalor said:

What a week, I had a physical on Tuesday and now I get a quadruple bypass and a bovine graft on the Aortic valve on Thursday. 

I feel like the biggest pussy in the world.

But I’m extremely grateful that my doctor heard the heart murmur that set the process in motion.

So are we.:$

On 2/23/2020 at 12:38 PM, jclalor said:

After 50 years of physicals and seeing nothing but bored faces while listening to my heart, watching her bored face turn to a concerned face was sure eye opening. 

I'll bet. I hope all went as well as possible, and that you are now recuperating with loved ones. Blue skies! :)

On 2/23/2020 at 7:15 PM, turtlespeed said:

Good luck , and let us know how it goes.

It could have gone better, I got a pneumo thoraxl in The ICU. The staff is great and my daughter who is an RT has been here the whole time kicking my and making me work. Hopefully I get the last chest tube out tomorrow and move to another floor. 

8 minutes ago, jclalor said:

It could have gone better, I got a pneumo thoraxl in The ICU. The staff is great and my daughter who is an RT has been here the whole time kicking my and making me work. Hopefully I get the last chest tube out tomorrow and move to another floor. 

STAY POSITIVE! You'll be up and running in no time. ;) 

12 hours ago, jclalor said:

Ultimately good news!

Glad you are on the mend.

On 3/4/2020 at 8:14 PM, jclalor said:

Hey Lalor, just noticed this thread.  Hope all is well and that you're on your way to a full recovery.