1 1
turtlespeed

2020 Election Humor

23 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Come on now. The American people trusted her enough to give her the majority of votes. Apparently you think the majority needs to get down on its knees and beg or the electoral college will give the Trump. Because he is more “trustworthy”?

Trustworthy isn't the same thing as owning the trust of the people.

3 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Trustworthy isn't the same thing as owning the trust of the people.

You're saying the American people didn't trust Hilary, but not because she wasn't trustworthy. Then why?

31 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Actually - a LOT of kidding - that is why it was a mistake replying without humor.

you should stop that, at least in this thread, as well.

image.jpeg.9b06ee311f25ce58c9d31b819e78908b.jpeg

At the risk of thread drift away from humor.  I do think it's funny that this is something that Republicans are well documented as not caring about.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Actually - a LOT of kidding - that is why it was a mistake replying without humor.

you should stop that, at least in this thread, as well.

Just because you didn’t get it doesn’t mean it isn’t humour. 

Btw, it’s funny that you’re happy to reply seriously until you realise you can’t defend your point. So we’re all on topic ;)

(edited)
1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Then its in the right place - funny = humor.;P

What hypocrisy?

Oh come on now, he just likes sniffing women's hair.  Not weird or creepy at all.

When I first saw pictures/video of him doing this I did not get at all how nobody stepped in and told him it's fucking weird and and he needs to get out of people's personal space.  It's really something that I considered to be a disqualifier for my vote even though it wasn't overtly sexual assault just obliviously sexist.  Anyway, looks like I'm voting for a guy who is really fucking weird and creepy because he didn't understand that smelling women's hair and putting his hands on them is really fucking weird and creepy but it's 2020 folks so here we go.

Edited by DJL

43 minutes ago, DJL said:

Oh come on now, he just likes sniffing women's hair.  Not weird or creepy at all.

When I first saw pictures/video of him doing this I did not get at all how nobody stepped in and told him it's fucking weird and and he needs to get out of people's personal space.  It's really something that I considered to be a disqualifier for my vote even though it wasn't overtly sexual assault just obliviously sexist.  Anyway, looks like I'm voting for a guy who is really fucking weird and creepy because he didn't understand that smelling women's hair and putting his hands on them is really fucking weird and creepy but it's 2020 folks so here we go.

If I like to do that as well, can I now say "#metoo"??

Is it going to become acceptable?

4 hours ago, DJL said:

That's the spirit! And I'm serious. Even if he can't keep his teeth in his mouth and needs to reach for his ear horn at the dinner table I'm voting Biden. Instead of pointing out his faults let's put together a list of things we are willing to accept in a candidate just to get rid of Trump. Groping puppies, for example.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

That's the spirit! And I'm serious. Even if he can't keep his teeth in his mouth and needs to reach for his ear horn at the dinner table I'm voting Biden. Instead of pointing out his faults let's put together a list of things we are willing to accept in a candidate just to get rid of Trump. Groping puppies, for example.

OK - so minor sexual assault is OK now.

Understood.

Wow!  We are making some serious advances in humanity this election cycle.

57 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

OK - so minor sexual assault is OK now.

Understood.

Wow!  We are making some serious advances in humanity this election cycle.

You understand very little. That was a joke, Turtle. Like I said before: think more, post less.

• Like 1