kallend

Lesson Learned.

“It shows that Susan Collins (R, Maine) was right — Trump has learned a lesson.  The lesson he learned is that he’s unaccountable. He can do whatever he wants now with impunity.”; Chris Whipple, author of “The Gatekeepers”, referring to Trump's pardons and interference with the Department of Justice.

On 2/20/2020 at 2:04 PM, Erroll said:

Or as CCN calls it:- "Restocking the swamp"....

no, he's draining it all right.  it's just that it means exactly what it means and not what we all read into it.  when you drain a swamp, you leave all the scum and crud from the bottom exposed.  he sure as hell has brought the scum out in the open and isn't trying to hide anything any more.  i guess he did it after all.

13 hours ago, sfzombie13 said:

no, he's draining it all right.  it's just that it means exactly what it means and not what we all read into it.  when you drain a swamp, you leave all the scum and crud from the bottom exposed.  he sure as hell has brought the scum out in the open and isn't trying to hide anything any more.  i guess he did it after all.

I agree with this view - 

On 2/23/2020 at 8:16 AM, sfzombie13 said:

That's very true.  The joke is on us.