1 1
airdvr

Jeffrey Epstein

4 minutes ago, billvon said:

I assume you mean _more_ involved, since he's certainly involved.

Trump was sued by an anonymous woman who claimed he raped her at an Epstein party when she was 13 years old. However, several journalists who dug into this allegation back then came away voicing caution or downright skepticism, and the accuser withdrew her lawsuit shortly before the election. So there hasn’t yet been corroboration of Epstein-related wrongdoing on Trump’s part by media outlets, or any accusation against Clinton at all.

https://www.vox.com/2019/7/9/20686347/jeffrey-epstein-trump-bill-clinton

9 minutes ago, BIGUN said:

Yup.  Trump and Clinton were the kinds of people who Epstein let use his plane so they would invite him to Trump and Clinton events so he could rub shoulders with the kind of people he made money off of.  That's all.  They weren't involved in his child rape activities.  So far it looks like only Prince Andrew was.

25 minutes ago, DJL said:

Yup.  Trump and Clinton were the kinds of people who Epstein let use his plane so they would invite him to Trump and Clinton events so he could rub shoulders with the kind of people he made money off of.  That's all.  They weren't involved in his child rape activities.  So far it looks like only Prince Andrew was.

I'm not ready to jump to that conclusion.

It does seem doubtful that the Clintons or the Trumps were involved in the rape and slavery part.  I'm just not ready to give up on it yet.

12 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

I'm not ready to jump to that conclusion.

It does seem doubtful that the Clintons or the Trumps were involved in the rape and slavery part.  I'm just not ready to give up on it yet.

I'd like to think that Clinton is aware by experience that any tryst he may engage in will become public knowledge in the most public and damaging ways.  I don't think Trump cares but I think we should be fair and remember that we're talking about pedophilia and that is a very different and sick thing than basic accusations of philandering.

21 minutes ago, DJL said:

I'd like to think that Clinton is aware by experience that any tryst he may engage in will become public knowledge in the most public and damaging ways.  I don't think Trump cares but I think we should be fair and remember that we're talking about pedophilia and that is a very different and sick thing than basic accusations of philandering.

I agree - which is why I hold no leniency to anyone involved directly.

Where is the line drawn?  Is the knowledge of the goings on direct involvement? 

30 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:
40 minutes ago, Coreece said:

It would at least be enabling, right? 

I don't know - We have lawyers here - what is their opinion?

I'm just not willing to let it go.

I know.  I was just saying because you agreed with Rick's comment about enablers.  Not sure if there are legal ramifications for being an enabler depending on the extent/circumstances, but I feel his point.

Edited by Coreece
I changed "their" to "there" - it annoys the hell out of me when that happens.

17 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

Where is the line drawn?  Is the knowledge of the goings on direct involvement? 

I'm fairly confident that those of us on here and particularly those who have a daughter are wary of any men leering around females. And, to some extent, even reflect upon their own behaviors towards women as a young man. I also believe that there's not one of us who knew of any minor female that was sexually assaulted or raped even if it was our best friend - wouldn't hesitate to neuter him on our own. Slowly.     

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BIGUN said:

I'm fairly confident that those of us on here and particularly those who have a daughter are wary of any men leering around females. And, to some extent, even reflect upon their own behaviors towards women as a young man. I also believe that there's not one of us who knew of any minor female that was sexually assaulted or raped even if it was our best friend - wouldn't hesitate to neuter him on our own. Slowly.     

Agreed.

I was speaking to the morality of politicians though.  

Can it be proven that Prince Andrew, or the Clintons, or the Trumps, or anyone else had knowledge of the people below them being used?  Was the knowledge just over looked?  It hasn't been proven, but I think at least ONE of the three listed above, did.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Agreed.

I was speaking to the morality of politicians though.  

Can it be proven that Prince Andrew, or the Clintons, or the Trumps, or anyone else had knowledge of the people below them being used?  Was the knowledge just over looked?  It hasn't been proven, but I think at least ONE of the three listed above, did.

One of them all but brags openly about it.

Back stage access to nude underage girls, video of him joking about it. Even about his own daughter for that matter. As many accusations as Weinstein had against him as well.

Circumstantial of course, but it makes you wonder where, or even if, there was a line.

2 hours ago, normiss said:

One of them all but brags openly about it.

Back stage access to nude underage girls, video of him joking about it. Even about his own daughter for that matter. As many accusations as Weinstein had against him as well.

Circumstantial of course, but it makes you wonder where, or even if, there was a line.

When did Bill brag about it?

:tongue:

47 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

Well, there was always the Three Stooges. But then I never did see their appeal. 

Wendy P. 

I found their slapstick, especially given the time, silly funny.

I had a LOT of respect for them after they were ran out of a couple of towns and having their shows cancelled because they refused to uphold the required racist behavior. Jacksonville is my favorite example. Jax required black people to move off the sidewalk when white people approached. Moe made it a game and jumped off the sidewalk too, then the black man jumped back on, likely becoming afraid. City officials witnessed it and cancelled their show.

Jax racism and Three Stooges