1 1
airdvr

Jeffrey Epstein

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Because investigators generally don't tell the press how their investigations are going.

They wait until the investigation has reached the point where they are arresting people. 
They aren't there yet.

This is evidenced by how the impeachment is run. Gotcha.

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

This is evidenced by how the impeachment is run. Gotcha.

Impeachment is not a criminal investigation. It's basically an internal disciplinary hearing run by politicians. At best it's an employment tribunal. Analogous to a criminal investigation? Fugeddaboutit. Stupid argument and you know it.

19 hours ago, billvon said:

Why are you ignoring the investigations into Epstein's accomplices?  Why do you think they don't matter?

They absolutely do - And I - HOPE - that the attention span of the media is long enough to keep the public's memory from fading when it comes to ALL of those deplorables.

37 minutes ago, jakee said:

What news is there to report in this manhunt?

Considering that the investigators found a treasure trove of information in Epstein's safe, they have the names of the people that they are 'hunting' for. 
Considering that many or most of them are prominent, wealthy people, I don't think 'manhunt' would be what is happening. 
Far more 'consolidating' the data, crosschecking and confirming what happened and who did it, making damned sure all of the 'Is are dotted & Ts crossed' properly, so that the high end, high priced defense lawyers won't have any 'loopholes' to exploit and guilty pleas will be more likely.

Of course, none of that makes big headlines, and the investigators aren't seeking out the media spotlight during this process.
But since some people don't see the headlines in their news feed, there must not be any work being done. 

36 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Considering that the investigators found a treasure trove of information in Epstein's safe, they have the names of the people that they are 'hunting' for. 
Considering that many or most of them are prominent, wealthy people, I don't think 'manhunt' would be what is happening. 
Far more 'consolidating' the data, crosschecking and confirming what happened and who did it, making damned sure all of the 'Is are dotted & Ts crossed' properly, so that the high end, high priced defense lawyers won't have any 'loopholes' to exploit and guilty pleas will be more likely.

Of course, none of that makes big headlines, and the investigators aren't seeking out the media spotlight during this process.
But since some people don't see the headlines in their news feed, there must not be any work being done. 

I'm wondering how the DNA evidence request will play out, what it may lead to in other cases.

The more publicity that happens around investigation, the more that powerful people will have to counter specific points. Of course, that means we have to trust that the powers-that-be will continue. That’s where having investigators who work to find what the evidence shows, rather than making sure they find enough to do what they want to do, is valuable. 

Wendy P. 

(edited)
13 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

That is exactly the strategy from Q. That is the substance of "the storm is coming."

Edited by RonD1120

I think we're assuming a lot more involvement from his list of socialites.  We know Epstein rubbed shoulders with basically every wealthy person on the planet, he was a dedicated social climber.  That doesn't mean those people joined him in raping children.  Prince Andrew definitely did but I haven't seen any other names.  His ex girlfriend is on the hook for grooming and manipulating the children.

1 hour ago, DJL said:

I think we're assuming a lot more involvement from his list of socialites.  We know Epstein rubbed shoulders with basically every wealthy person on the planet, he was a dedicated social climber.  That doesn't mean those people joined him in raping children.  Prince Andrew definitely did but I haven't seen any other names.  His ex girlfriend is on the hook for grooming and manipulating the children.

Maybe, maybe not. 

I have no idea who his entire 'friend list' would include.

I highly doubt that all of them were involved in sexual misconduct. 
But I bet it will be more than 'just a little' surprising if and when prosecutors reveal all the names that Epstein had 'good blackmail' data on.

On 1/31/2020 at 9:47 AM, turtlespeed said:

I don't want anyone to forget about this.

I don't want the phenomenon of "Out of Sight - Out of Mind"

Provided of course that the investigation is into Clinton being an associate of Epstein.

Trump on the other hand was only an associate and therefore any investigation is harassment!

11 hours ago, nigel99 said:

Provided of course that the investigation is into Clinton being an associate of Epstein.

Trump on the other hand was only an associate and therefore any investigation is harassment!

I don't think the Epstein issue should be politicized. Democrat, Republican, Libertarian, Independent, if you are implicated in Epstein's world, it should be thoroughly investigated. Let the chips fall where they fall.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, SkyDekker said:

if you are implicated in Epstein's world, it should be thoroughly investigated

absolutely people like Epstein and Weinstein  are despicable and should be prosecuted to the fullest

as well as there enablers

• Like 2