2 2
yobnoc

Q

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

jakee, I direct your attention to Brent in one of his climate denial threads. I need your help because banging my head against the concrete wall hurts.

One diagnostic of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result

Wendy P.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

jakee, I direct your attention to Brent in one of his climate denial threads. I need your help because banging my head against the concrete wall hurts.

That's too far down the rabbit hole even for me!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Please, for your own safety do not try to live your life like mine. God has a unique plan just for you. The key to finding it lies with Jesus Christ as the gateway.

God has allowed me to seek the danger of crises. For in danger there is opportunity.

To quote Dr Hawkins again, A+B does not equal C. A,B, and C manifest congruently within a given paradigm.

What in the actual [fuck] does any of this have to do with what I posted?  I mean, seriously...what [part] of your [ramble] was relevant?  I added some unnecessary brackets in there to try to write in a way that [appeals] to you.

Also, Ron, I'm an atheist in case I haven't been crystal clear about that in past threads.  If Yahweh exists and wants me to know, he'll know exactly how to convince me of his existence.  Trust me when I say that you're failing if he's chosen you to be his mouthpiece to bring me into the flock.  Further, even if this were to happen (it won't), I would not follow his edicts due to his shitty morals.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, gowlerk said:

The big problem with that is what they feel is marginalizing them. Too many of them feel marginalized by BLM supporters and immigrants who are "not the best Mexico has to offer". And dirty Sharia law believers.  So much of their angst has been built on hatred. Feeling "marginalized" is no excuse. Following Trump and his band of racists is something that the majority choose not do do. Including many people who have every reason to feel marginalized. Those people have chosen their path based on their prejudices. No one in America is so marginalized that their only option is Trump. America is a rich nation and even it's white trash have full bellies and roofs over their heads.

 

9 hours ago, wmw999 said:

I don't have any intention of wearing that tinfoil hat either. However, I'd rather not get while the getting is good, and assume that we're going to lose the House and Senate in two years. If we have a "fuck you we won" attitude for the next two years, then any bipartisanship goes out the window again. It's tenuous, but I'd rather build on a tenuous foundation that doesn't ignore such a large number of citizens.

Actions can be illegal (like refusing to serve people based on color or religion, like invading the capitol, like burning businesses). Feelings can't be illegal. Over the last 60 or so years, it's become unacceptable to openly discriminate and use some language, even though the language is still legal. It's no longer second-glance-worthy to see an interracial couple. Yeah, some families still discourage it, but that's not the same as every person looking twice. Personally, the more the actions that express some feelings become either illegal or unacceptable, the smaller the percentage of people that are likely to feel them.

Stephen Miller is a pretty good example that there are always the throwbacks, but the more people are engaged in general-society building, the smaller the margin who feel threatened enough to turn to him.

I hope. It's how I'm built. And we've seen a pretty good example of the results of "fuck you we won" on the country.

Wendy P.

Trump didn't cause it. He just capitalized on it.

 

If you want to blame someone, blame Obama (not really).

Once one of 'them' took up residence in the White House, all the racists lost their shit.

They claimed he was a 'secret Muslim'. They claimed he was really Kenyan. They called him nigger in every way except actually using the word, and many of them did use the word. Just not where 'regular people' could see it.

Trump capitalized on that big time. Remember when he claimed that a private detective had provided him with earth shattering proof about Obama?
Of course, it was going to be made public in 'two weeks' and again of course, never was.

Lots and lots of older white Christian males were completely marginalized when their hate, something they had held for decades, something they had needed to keep secret for a while, was brought out to the degree that Obama fueled it.

As I noted above, Trump capitalized on it. He fed into the bigotry, xenophobia and hatred. He made it acceptable to hate again.
His supporters lapped it up. He let those slimeballs think it was ok to crawl out from under their rocks.
Why do you think Trump praised the Nazis?
Or told the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by"?
Or attacked the BLM protests with anonymous federal agents?

All of it was because he knew his base and what they wanted.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

 

Trump didn't cause it. He just capitalized on it.

 

If you want to blame someone, blame Obama (not really).

Once one of 'them' took up residence in the White House, all the racists lost their shit.

They claimed he was a 'secret Muslim'. They claimed he was really Kenyan. They called him nigger in every way except actually using the word, and many of them did use the word. Just not where 'regular people' could see it.

Trump capitalized on that big time. Remember when he claimed that a private detective had provided him with earth shattering proof about Obama?
Of course, it was going to be made public in 'two weeks' and again of course, never was.

Lots and lots of older white Christian males were completely marginalized when their hate, something they had held for decades, something they had needed to keep secret for a while, was brought out to the degree that Obama fueled it.

As I noted above, Trump capitalized on it. He fed into the bigotry, xenophobia and hatred. He made it acceptable to hate again.
His supporters lapped it up. He let those slimeballs think it was ok to crawl out from under their rocks.
Why do you think Trump praised the Nazis?
Or told the Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by"?
Or attacked the BLM protests with anonymous federal agents?

All of it was because he knew his base and what they wanted.

You are missing out on the fact that it is not older white males. Right wing extremism has been named as one of the biggest threats that Australia is facing.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/dec/10/a-threat-to-australia-experts-welcome-inquirys-focus-on-rise-of-rightwing-extremism

I also find it amusing that Ron and Co are now lumped in alongside Islamic extremists. I guess they share the same values of wanting a theocracy and not democracy 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
57 minutes ago, nigel99 said:

I also find it amusing that Ron and Co are now lumped in alongside Islamic extremists. I guess they share the same values of wanting a theocracy and not democracy 

In a two party system with only those choices coalitions must be formed. And they are often of convenience.  The American evangelical/taliban types hooking up with the morally bankrupt Trump is just one example. In a country nearly evenly divided the people who want power must get their votes somewhere. It seems Rs are just a little more desperate and willing to sin in the name of god that the other side. But Joe is going to help fix that!

I suppose I need to point out which Joe I mean? Maybe not though, it seems both of them are quite annoyed at the right wingnuts.

Edited by gowlerk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, nigel99 said:

You are missing out on the fact that it is not older white males. Right wing extremism has been named as one of the biggest threats that Australia is facing.

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2020/dec/10/a-threat-to-australia-experts-welcome-inquirys-focus-on-rise-of-rightwing-extremism

I also find it amusing that Ron and Co are now lumped in alongside Islamic extremists. I guess they share the same values of wanting a theocracy and not democracy 

 

Well, it seems to be largely older white males. Look at pictures of Trump rallies. Look at the Capitol insurrection attempt. Look at the pictures of the guys who've been arrested for it.

And I'm neither suprised nor amused. The idea that people want to shove their 'faith' and their 'loving God' down people's throats, at the point of a gun, is disgusting.

Almost as disgusting as the 'stolen election' lie. 

18 hours ago, gowlerk said:

... It seems Rs are just a little more desperate and willing to sin in the name of god that the other side. But Joe is going to help fix that!

I suppose I need to point out which Joe I mean? Maybe not though, it seems both of them are quite annoyed at the right wingnuts.

I highly doubt that I'm going to do much. Posting on here is a way of venting. I don't think I'm going to reform any of the RWNs.

There are still some posting crap about Biden and in support of Trump on FB. 

Besides, 30 years ago or so I  was a 'right wing nut' (Is it 'rightwing nut' or 'right wingnut'). Pro-gun, pro 'small government' anti-ATF, all that (the shit the ATF pulled in the 80s & 90s was REALLY  outrageous). 

These idiots are giving "Right Wing Nuts" a bad name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Besides, 30 years ago or so I  was a 'right wing nut' (Is it 'rightwing nut' or 'right wingnut'). Pro-gun, pro 'small government' anti-ATF, all that (the shit the ATF pulled in the 80s & 90s was REALLY  outrageous). 

These idiots are giving "Right Wing Nuts" a bad name.

Thanks for sharing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Seattle Washington

Starbucks !!!???

Just to be clear, are you comparing a couple of jackasses breaking windows at a Starbucks to an attempt to overthrow the government that left six people dead?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, lippy said:

Just to be clear, are you comparing a couple of jackasses breaking windows at a Starbucks to an attempt to overthrow the government that left six people dead?

 

In all fairness, until you've stood in line at a Seattle Starbucks at 6am waiting to order a triple Americano while some purple haired asshole at the front struggles with whether or not he wants a maraschino cherry on top of his double decaf, nonfat mocha with extra foam and a lemon spritzer you'll never see the comparison.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ryoder said:

Good news, Qcumbers! Trump will resume power on March 4!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88akpx/qanon-thinks-trump-will-become-president-again-on-march-4

So many idiots; So few comets.

Hi Robert,

From your link:  'Can someone tell me why I’m 22 years old and I just learned that the United States is a corporation, not a country'

Anyone want to inform her?  ;)

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ryoder said:

Good news, Qcumbers! Trump will resume power on March 4!

https://www.vice.com/en/article/88akpx/qanon-thinks-trump-will-become-president-again-on-march-4

So many idiots; So few comets.

So people who believe in a powerful cannibal, pedophile, sex trafficking empire is merging with more dangerous groups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi folks,

As we move forward, without Trump having any power ( other than the soapbox & his telephone ), it seems as though the R's do not like Qcumbers.

RNC Chairman Ronna McDaniel:  “I think QAnon is beyond fringe. I think it’s dangerous.”

AP Exclusive: GOP to stay neutral should Trump run again (apnews.com)

I'm going to enjoy watching how this plays out in the next 18-48 months.

Jerry Baumchen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've long said Qanon and the Cult of Trump are just religions, and Bill Maher laid it out bluntly last night.

...But the inconvenient truth is that if you accord religious faith the kind of exalted respect we do here in America, you've already lost the argument that mass delusion is bad.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump’s DC Hotel Is Jacking Up Rates For QAnon’s Next Special Date

The theory borrows from the sovereign citizens movement, which espouses that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and ended the American government put in place by the founding fathers. Accordingly, the true inauguration date was not January 20, as the rest of the world believes. The conspiracy theorists contend that the real inauguration will happen on March 4, the date on which presidents were sworn in prior to the 1933 passage of the 20th amendment. Still following? QAnon followers believe that Trump will return to power on March 4 as the 19th president of the United States. The last true president, the theory goes, was Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president, who was in office in 1871 when the United States turned into a corporation. Got it?

Judging by the 1871 date, I suspect the fools are confused by this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Trump’s DC Hotel Is Jacking Up Rates For QAnon’s Next Special Date

The theory borrows from the sovereign citizens movement, which espouses that a law enacted in 1871 secretly turned the U.S. into a corporation and ended the American government put in place by the founding fathers. Accordingly, the true inauguration date was not January 20, as the rest of the world believes. The conspiracy theorists contend that the real inauguration will happen on March 4, the date on which presidents were sworn in prior to the 1933 passage of the 20th amendment. Still following? QAnon followers believe that Trump will return to power on March 4 as the 19th president of the United States. The last true president, the theory goes, was Ulysses S. Grant, the 18th president, who was in office in 1871 when the United States turned into a corporation. Got it?

Judging by the 1871 date, I suspect the fools are confused by this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incorporation_of_the_Bill_of_Rights

"Mr. Trump!  Mr. Trump!  Your hotel in Las Vegas is about to go bankrupt!"
"No worries Jared.  I'll just tweet out something here:"

========================
Deep State still trying to TAKE AWAY YOUR PRESIDENT!  On April 1 I will RESUME POWERS OF PRESIDENCY in Las Vegas in my hotel!  Lying NYT will tell you it's fake but they are the Fake News!  Get your rooms now!
=======================

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok.  So, March 4th is winding down to a close, and the former placeholder twice-impeached president was not re-sworn in.  The Qcumbers' final prediction is just as baseless, fraudulent, and desperate as all the rest of them.  While this should be the death rattle of the conspiratorial movement altogether, I have a feeling we'll be seeing these marks stick around for a while, wringing their old, white hands while telling ghost stories around virtual campfires of satanic pedo torture porn that trump almost exposed because that's the only exciting thing left in their miserable, bigoted existences.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, theplummeter said:

Its been moved to March 20th according to the delusional wacko I work with that tracks this stuff. He also let me know that I should "be ready to hold the line" whatever that means.

 

Wow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, theplummeter said:

Its been moved to March 20th according to the delusional wacko I work with that tracks this stuff. He also let me know that I should "be ready to hold the line" whatever that means.

If anything happens, it means "See?  I TOLD you!  Q knew all along!"

If nothing happens, it means "just, you know, keep on keeping on.  Geez, what's wrong with you?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

2 2