2 2
yobnoc

Q

Sidney Powell,Rep. elect-Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Michael Flynn all have something in common. They are all key Qanon figures.

Trump has met with all of them in the last three days. "And on Sunday, Trump retweeted 11 QAnon-linked accounts — the most he had elevated Q content since July 4, according to Media Matters for America, a progressive watchdog site monitoring far-right media."

whether he intended it or not, the confluence of events was received as a signal among QAnon adherents.

In their eyes, “it's big ‘end of days’ stuff for those people to all be meeting — it means the final blow is about to be delivered,” said Mike Rothschild, a conspiracy theory researcher working on a book about QAnon. In the apocalyptic QAnon community, the final blow is “The Storm,” a long-predicted day of reckoning when Trump institutes martial law and the elites are arrested, tried in front of military tribunals and executed."

WTF, just when you thought Qcumbers couldn't get more nutty trump jumps in with both feet.

6 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

...a long-predicted day of reckoning when Trump institutes martial law and the elites are arrested, tried in front of military tribunals and executed."

Well, the Qcumbers have been awaiting that day for quite a while.

Not as long as Ron's been awaiting "SHTF", not close to as long as those sorts have been awaiting the "Rapture", and nowhere near how long they've been waiting for Jesus to come back.

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any of it.

And right now, I'd absolutley love to see Trump 'declare martial law'. 
Or try to anyway.

It'd be a pretty good laugh.

For a declaration of "martial law" to have any teeth, the military would have to go along. 

They've made it VERY clear that their loyalty is to the country, not Trump. And the oath they swore is to 'uphold the Constitution', not suspend it. 

For those that didn't notice, or have forgotten, Trump tried to use the military against civilians last summer, during the BLM protests. He brought the National Guard (several units, anyway) to DC, planning on using them against the protestors. The military leadership sent them all home as soon as they figured out what Trump was up to.

It got a small amount of press, but nowhere near what I think it should have. 

I honestly can't understand how all the morons who keep expecting Trump to 'declare martial law' aren't aware of this. 

On 12/22/2020 at 9:24 PM, murps2000 said:

Or could be Tuberville. I find myself really hoping there will be at least one senator with the "courage and integrity" to challenge the EC results. For once McConnell won't be able to decide whether or not the senate must vote.

Earl, did you know that your great grandaddy Tommy Tuberville was who what stood up to Democracy and tried to save the nation? That's a fact. Sure he spent the next six years on the newly formed Tater Measuring Committee and never once ate in that fancy Senate lunchroom but he didn't pay that no never mind. He knew he was doing what was right for the Lord and Country. 

8 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Earl, did you know that your great grandaddy Tommy Tuberville was who what stood up to Democracy and tried to save the nation? That's a fact. Sure he spent the next six years on the newly formed Tater Measuring Committee and never once ate in that fancy Senate lunchroom but he didn't pay that no never mind. He knew he was doing what was right for the Lord and Country. 

And don't forget he got that great Senate retirement

Wendy P.

On 12/25/2020 at 5:03 AM, Phil1111 said:

In the apocalyptic QAnon community, the final blow is “The Storm,” a long-predicted day of reckoning when Trump institutes martial law and the elites are arrested, tried in front of military tribunals and executed."

Is it just me, or does this sound eerily similar to the early days of the Soviet Union?   Do these so-called "patriots" have absolutely no grasp on history at all?  Particularly the ones who served during the Cold War -- many of us still serving who were part of that, so yeah, retirees definitely should remember that. 

The absurdity of the whole movement, and just how far past the limit of what any thinking person would believe a large population could possibly believe, is absolutely astonishing to me.  Seriously, I often feel like it's an expertly orchestrated "flash mob" prank on an epic scale, and we're all going to see a nationwide choreographed song-and-dance finale performed as an opening act at the inauguration events. 

3 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

Is it just me, or does this sound eerily similar to the early days of the Soviet Union?   Do these so-called "patriots" have absolutely no grasp on history at all? 

It is not just you. And of course it sounds like something that has happened before. These people aren't smart enough to make this stuff up. They had to get the idea from somewhere.

Oh, yes.  I'm aware.  I wanted to write it in a way that hit home with certain consumers of the Q nonsense, who may fit the description.

Just trying to get people to think for themselves. Take a look in the mirror, reflect (no pun intended) on a whole-of-life experience, and start to apply a little basic logic.

Either this whole "deep state" idea fooled the rest of us who work in the government (and in intelligence specifically), or it was the best, most elaborately planned, and best kept secret in the history of this country.

Or, that's all bullshit, and a good portion of the country has fallen victim to this prank.  Pretty sure Option 2 is the answer under Occam's razor.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

Just trying to get people to think for themselves. Take a look in the mirror, reflect (no pun intended) on a whole-of-life experience, and start to apply a little basic logic.

I salute you for not giving up. You are one of the few.

40 minutes ago, TriGirl said:

The absurdity of the whole movement, and just how far past the limit of what any thinking person would believe a large population could possibly believe, is absolutely astonishing to me. 

It is just another religion, with Trump as its deity.

donny-jesus.png

1 hour ago, TriGirl said:

Is it just me, or does this sound eerily similar to the early days of the Soviet Union?   Do these so-called "patriots" have absolutely no grasp on history at all?  Particularly the ones who served during the Cold War -- many of us still serving who were part of that, so yeah, retirees definitely should remember that. 

The absurdity of the whole movement, and just how far past the limit of what any thinking person would believe a large population could possibly believe, is absolutely astonishing to me.  Seriously, I often feel like it's an expertly orchestrated "flash mob" prank on an epic scale, and we're all going to see a nationwide choreographed song-and-dance finale performed as an opening act at the inauguration events. 

Hi Tri,

'Do these so-called "patriots" have absolutely no grasp on history at all?'

'just how far past the limit of what any thinking person would believe'

There-in lies the problem.

Jerry Baumchen

12 hours ago, TriGirl said:

...Seriously, I often feel like it's an expertly orchestrated "flash mob" prank on an epic scale, and we're all going to see a nationwide choreographed song-and-dance finale performed as an opening act at the inauguration events. 

We should be so lucky!!

16 hours ago, ryoder said:

The Atlantic: The Dark Reality of Betting Against QAnon

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/01/betting-against-qanon-predictit/617396/

Or, "How to make money off of human stupidity: Bet against it".

LOL!!!

This related article is also quite interesting.

QAnon Is Winning

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2020/11/a-biden-victory-isnt-a-defeat-for-qanon/616998/

"QAnon is not just on the internet anymore; it’s in the U.S. Capitol. It is not just a conspiracy theory anymore; it’s a voting bloc. And it is not going anywhere."

I cannot thank you enough for making me aware of QAnon at the start of 2018. It has made politics an exciting adventure.

23 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This related article is also quite interesting.

QAnon Is Winning

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2020/11/a-biden-victory-isnt-a-defeat-for-qanon/616998/

"QAnon is not just on the internet anymore; it’s in the U.S. Capitol. It is not just a conspiracy theory anymore; it’s a voting bloc. And it is not going anywhere."

I cannot thank you enough for making me aware of QAnon at the start of 2018. It has made politics an exciting adventure.

Have you ever taken the MMPI?

Big Q drop from Parler!

Apparently the STORM IS HERE.  Trump will tweet seven times then shut down the Internet just before midnight.  Get emergency supplies!  Download enough Duck Dynasty to cover ten days!  SHTF, WWG1WGA. MAGA MOUSE, CODE RED all that.

This is it; this is finally the real deal.  Make sure to stay up until midnight Ron.

QTweet.jpg