2 2
yobnoc

Q

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ryoder said:

QAnon Conspiracy Theorist Agent Margaritaville on the Run From Cops

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3z57k/qanon-conspiracy-theorist-agent-margaritaville-on-the-run-from-cops

 

Charming!

One tidbit - this guy is threatening to kill one cop's mother in retaliation.

He's one of the many Qanons who is basing their whole worldview on the idea that there's a pedophile sex ring out there that is responsible for all evils.  Now that Maxwell has been arrested, and is charged with child trafficking - AND is wished well by Trump himself, who knows her well - what are they going to go on about?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I will do my best to keep y'all up to date on the positive aspects.

You don't have to update anything, there are no positive aspects of anti-American conspiracies and the drivel of an internet presence.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Anons and autists, working alongside other non-mainstream researchers, have managed to expose as fraudulent the official narrative of historical and current events. For this crime, the establishment has decided that Q and his followers must be silenced.

Q has never endorsed violence. His messages center on the transformation of culture through the collective investigation of open-source information. Nevertheless, social media platforms and the press have decided to silence the movement. As their modus operandi, the press has chosen to establish connections between Q and acts of violence."  ~David Haynes, 24 Jul 2020

It's called censorship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

"Anons and autists, working alongside other non-mainstream researchers, have managed to expose as fraudulent the official narrative of historical and current events. For this crime, the establishment has decided that Q and his followers must be silenced.

Q has never endorsed violence. His messages center on the transformation of culture through the collective investigation of open-source information. Nevertheless, social media platforms and the press have decided to silence the movement. As their modus operandi, the press has chosen to establish connections between Q and acts of violence."  ~David Haynes, 24 Jul 2020

It's called censorship.

It's called stopping the insanity of a domestic terrorist group. All social media platforms are removing the q bullshit, why is it tolerated here?

Russia has defeated us and we are destroying ourselves with this type of insanity and disinformation. As a veteran with a decent sense of patriotism, it disgusts me. Treason is practiced and celebrated now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

"Anons and autists, working alongside other non-mainstream researchers, have managed to expose as fraudulent the official narrative of historical and current events. For this crime, the establishment has decided that Q and his followers must be silenced.

Q has never endorsed violence. His messages center on the transformation of culture through the collective investigation of open-source information. Nevertheless, social media platforms and the press have decided to silence the movement. As their modus operandi, the press has chosen to establish connections between Q and acts of violence."  ~David Haynes, 24 Jul 2020

It's called censorship.

Misinformation is not like a plumbing problem you fix. It is a social condition, like crime, that you must constantly monitor and adjust to.

"When BBC Future Now interviewed a panel of 50 experts in early 2017 about the “grand challenges we face in the 21st century” many named the breakdown of trusted information sources. “The major new challenge in reporting news is the new shape of truth,” said Kevin Kelly, co-founder of Wired magazine. “Truth is no longer dictated by authorities, but is networked by peers. For every fact there is a counterfact and all these counterfacts and facts look identical online, which is confusing to most people.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

It's called censorship.

Nope.  It's called a free press.

If someone posts a "VOTE FOR BIDEN" sign in your yard, are you obligated to protect it?  If you pull it out, are you violating the first amendment?  Are you censoring him?

If you have your own website, and someone posts "Trump is a syphilitic pedophile" in the comments, are you obligated to keep that on your website?  If you remove it, are you violating the first amendment?  Are you censoring him?

You are free to say what you want.  You are free to do with your website what you want.  So is Facebook and Twitter.  Don't like it?  Start your own.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, billvon said:

Nope.  It's called a free press.

If someone posts a "VOTE FOR BIDEN" sign in your yard, are you obligated to protect it?  If you pull it out, are you violating the first amendment?  Are you censoring him?

If you have your own website, and someone posts "Trump is a syphilitic pedophile" in the comments, are you obligated to keep that on your website?  If you remove it, are you violating the first amendment?  Are you censoring him?

You are free to say what you want.  You are free to do with your website what you want.  So is Facebook and Twitter.  Don't like it?  Start your own.

 

Nope. It's still censorship. 

Just because Twitter & FB aren't government entities, that doesn't mean silencing a particular narrative isn't 'censorship".
What the 1sp protects against, as you noted, is government censorship. Mostly. Don't forget that some schools (government entities) ban certain books. And television is still heavily censored. By the FCC (you know, the Federal Communications Commission). 

However, the ridiculous and patently false narrative being spewed by "QAnon" is clearly dangerous. As are the fools that believe it. 

Kinda funny that they are SOOOOOOO worried about 'all those kids' being sexually abused by HRC, Soros, Bill Gates, et al, yet conveniently ignore the exact same behavior from Trump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)

 

"The deep state has tried in many ways to silence Qanon and limit the growth of the movement. More than 2,000 mainstream articles have been written to date about Q. Not one has had anything positive to say. Despite (or perhaps because of) the media’s hatred of Q, the movement has grown exponentially.

One tactic employed by Q’s enemies was de-platforming. The media applied pressure in the form of shaming to the companies that provided services to 8chan. That resulted in them losing their technical services and the website went offline That maneuver silenced Q for three months, but 8chan’s owner, Jim Watkins was able to create a new website, 8kun, which Q has been posting on ever since. Having failed in previous attempts, the deep state appears to be deploying a different tactic—imitation." ~D. Haynes

Apparently, the Deep State's new strategy is to de-platform  legitimate Q analyzers and then create false Q drops.

Counter measures in place

WWG1WGA

Liberals advocate defiance against the rule of law, violence and the destruction of property.

Conservatives advocate anonymous planning and back channel communication for the continued growth of the movement.

Have faith not fear.

Edited by RonD1120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
4 hours ago, wmw999 said:

What are your thoughts on the other uses of 8chan: child pornographers, mass murderers, misogynistic gamers (it figured heavily in gamergate). Or does the end justify the means?

Wendy P.

Related question - why would a purported "military operation" use such a channel as opposed to literally any other channel for dissemination of information?  Actual military operations have much better, reliable, and secure systems.  Makes no sense.

Further related question - why would a secret military operation announce its plans publicly?  That's the opposite of OPSEC [sorry, the Qcumbers love love love their military sounding acronyms, I mean "operational security"].  The "bad guys" can read them, too.  If the "patriots" were really "in control" (to parrot their thought terminating cliche), why would they need to announce anything until it's literally all done?  Makes no sense.

Further further related question - if a secret military operation did decide to announce its plans, why would it do so in a cryptic manner?  If your goal really was to let "the Patriots" know what the secret plan is - particularly so they can educate others - wouldn't you do so in a more straightforward manner?  Makes no sense.

Of course, I know the answer to these - because it's a grift that a bunch of gullible folks have swallowed hook, line, and sinker because they like the fantasy, but I'd love for Ron to try to answer these.  (Pretty sure he blocked me, though, because I tend to point these out to him and he's yet to come up with a semi-logical answer.)

Edited by Skwrl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

Further related question - why would a secret military operation announce its plans publicly?  That's the opposite of OPSEC [sorry, the Qcumbers love love love their military sounding acronyms, I mean "operational security"].

Bwahahahaha!!! I love it! I'm going to start using that term. ;-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

Related question - why would a purported "military operation" use such a channel as opposed to literally any other channel for dissemination of information?  Actual military operations have much better, reliable, and secure systems.  Makes no sense.

Further related question - why would a secret military operation announce its plans publicly?  That's the opposite of OPSEC [sorry, the Qcumbers love love love their military sounding acronyms, I mean "operational security"].  The "bad guys" can read them, too.  If the "patriots" were really "in control" (to parrot their thought terminating cliche), why would they need to announce anything until it's literally all done?  Makes no sense.

Further further related question - if a secret military operation did decide to announce its plans, why would it do so in a cryptic manner?  If your goal really was to let "the Patriots" know what the secret plan is - particularly so they can educate others - wouldn't you do so in a more straightforward manner?  Makes no sense.

Of course, I know the answer to these - because it's a grift that a bunch of gullible folks have swallowed hook, line, and sinker, but I'd love for Ron to try to answer these.  (Pretty sure he blocked me, though, because I tend to point these out to him and he's yet to come up with a semi-logical answer.)

Because they have never been to West Point and never read The Art of War.

Because they received their military training from Howdy Doody.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wmw999 said:

What are your thoughts on the other uses of 8chan: child pornographers, mass murderers, misogynistic gamers (it figured heavily in gamergate). Or does the end justify the means?

Wendy P.

That starts with the assumption Ron was drawn to 8chan for Q in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
49 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

That starts with the assumption Ron was drawn to 8chan for Q in the first place.

Damn, son... given how putrid 8kun (and it’s predecessors, 8chan and 4chan) are, that’s...  something.  
 

BTW, Ron will counter and say “Q drops don’t go to 8chan...”, which is a dodge because they were kicked off of it so one of the lead grifters created 8kun a while back.  It’s a semantic dodge, but technically correct. 

Edited by Skwrl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Skwrl said:

Related question - why would a purported "military operation" use such a channel as opposed to literally any other channel for dissemination of information?  Actual military operations have much better, reliable, and secure systems.  Makes no sense...

 

Because they WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

 

They want to believe that all the 'liberals' are going to be taken to Gitmo and put in cells. 
Starting with Hilary.

Their hatred is so strong, they ignore reality.

When the first real Q claim was that there were children being molested in the basement of a restaurant that doesn't have a basement, it should have been done.

If the QCumbers had ANY sense at all, any critical thinking ability, they'd see that all the claims are groundless. Nobody's been arrested, no one is going to 'save them' from the "Deep State". 

Which would be a bit difficult, seeing as the 'Deep State' is as real as Trump's business acumen. 

That gulliblity is one reason Trump came to power. He conned a bunch of people who wanted to believe in his crap so badly, so desperately, that they actually believed him. 
Many still do. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Because they received their military training from Howdy Doody.

I suspect they went to Facebook Military College.  Degrees from there are quite prestigious.  You can go there now and see all the Facebook Medical School doctors claiming that masks don't work and chloroquine will cure the 'rona and get Trump re-elected to boot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
(edited)
7 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Because they WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

And they want to be important. Remember that Ron no longer describes Q as a method for the military to disseminate information to him, but as an intelligence gathering operation where the military is crowdsourcing information FROM Ron and his friends. He’s not a Q follower, but an active participant in the right wing Deep State plot against the libs.

Edited by jakee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jakee said:

And they want to be important. Remember that Ron no longer describes Q as a method for the military to disseminate information to him, but as an intelligence gathering operation where the military is crowdsourcing information FROM Ron and his friends. He’s not a Q follower, but an active participant in the right wing Deep State plot against the libs.

Wow.  I missed that.  This is like recursive idiocy.   Or like a Russian nested doll of insanity.  A fractal of foolishness.  
 

You  keep thinking “well, *that’s* the stupidest friggin’ thing I’ve heard all day...” and then you have to go *deeper* and you find a new layer...

 

I mean, I guess if you feel like you’ve lost in life, and the world has moved on without you, maybe you feel a need to be part of the winning side *so badly* that you’re willing to hold onto any thread, no matter how crazy, and accept nonsensical imaginary stories if they make you feel empowered or important or whatever. 
 

I suppose that I pity him in that respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the QCumbers are going to have more to bitch about, but a harder time doing so.

 

FB shut down one of the more popular (and populous) Q pages.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-53692545?fbclid=IwAR3BEFP3HHqqnm9GPQHprFe-R-pkk3Oj-mo_1HCepPAFTJzzkT5tgdP70Ps#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, the QCumbers are going to have more to bitch about, but a harder time doing so.

 

FB shut down one of the more popular (and populous) Q pages.

 

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-53692545?fbclid=IwAR3BEFP3HHqqnm9GPQHprFe-R-pkk3Oj-mo_1HCepPAFTJzzkT5tgdP70Ps#referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s

 

 

No it’s a victory in their minds. Proof of persecution. We will be feeding them to the lions next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, nigel99 said:

No it’s a victory in their minds. Proof of persecution. We will be feeding them to the lions next

Drove by a Faith Christian Academy the other day. "Home of the Lions"

Are they seriously that daft?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

2 2