2 2
yobnoc

Q

7 hours ago, normiss said:

So I got curious and searched. This lady has some major issues!

Her voice sounds like she has some uppers in her system. Just a bit speedy on her talkingsofastimnotsurewhatyoursayingmaskjewishroverohmygodkaren

Whoa. I hope she gets help.

I'd say that rabid racism, a drug or similar dependency issue and other stress elements possibly related to covid isolation. Combined with conspiracy theories/Q, trump and who knows what else.

With the firing of U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman the door opened to pursue the Epstein factor. Next came the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell. Now the door is once again opening to the revelation of sex trafficking by ....

It is going to be a hot summer.

WWG1WGA

4578.PNG

10 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

With the firing of U.S. Attorney Geoffrey S. Berman the door opened to pursue the Epstein factor. Next came the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell. Now the door is once again opening to the revelation of sex trafficking by ....

WWG1WGA

4578.PNG

So, now a basement is a "dungeon"? It seems to me that pizza gate also centred on a dungeon. In a basement that did not exist. Do you have a link to any stories about this, or just this vague accusation? I do agree that the timing of charges against her following the replacement of the US Attorney is remarkable.

(edited)
14 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

WWG1WGA

4578.PNG

There is no testimony in any of the complaints from victims of his sex trafficking that "dungeons" were involved.Or that physical restraints were used. Ron sometimes I think you believe anything.

Edited by Phil1111

1 hour ago, Phil1111 said:

There is no testimony in any of the complaints from victims of his sex trafficking that "dungeons" were involved.Or that physical restraints were used. Ron sometimes I think you believe anything.

It seems as though you are defending Maxwell, and Epstein in this.

By arguing against the statements that Ron put forth, you are siding with at least those two.

You must be an Epstein/Maxwell Supporter!!

Why are you an apologist for them . . .

34 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

By arguing against the statements that Ron put forth, you are siding with at least those two.

Maintain the narrative at all costs.

Why are Canadians so concerned?

QAnons are spreading the word. The movement is growing.

WWG1WGA

4556.PNG

1 minute ago, RonD1120 said:

Maintain the narrative at all costs....

Ron, all you need to understand.

37 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Turtle, narrative over facts, lies over science and truth,all you need to understand.

44 minutes ago, turtlespeed said:

Jesus you are desperate.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

Truth is truth, whether or not it serves right, wrong, or the narrative. Best to learn to deal with it. 
Wendy P. 

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

. . . Trump?  REALLY?  Is that why FOX was caught red-handed trying to edit Trump out of the pictures of Maxwell and Epstein?  Is that why the Q spokesperson was recently arrested?  Is that why that pizza place had to be shot up, to distract from Trump's activities?  Is that why so many women have been paid to keep their mouth shut about Trump's sexual escapades - because he was covering up his activities in a sex ring?

This time I think you are on to something!

On 7/8/2020 at 12:02 PM, wmw999 said:

Truth is truth, whether or not it serves right, wrong, or the narrative. Best to learn to deal with it. 
Wendy P. 

. . .

On 7/8/2020 at 11:25 AM, jakee said:
On 7/8/2020 at 10:40 AM, turtlespeed said:

Jesus you are desperate.

. . . And imagined and assigned is another - yet I keep getting assigned a narrative.

I'm going to keep this quote from Jakee and post it back to "them" as they do the same to me.

1 hour ago, turtlespeed said:

. . . And imagined and assigned is another - yet I keep getting assigned a narrative.

I'm going to keep this quote from Jakee and post it back to "them" as they do the same to me.

And if you wait for them a false equivalence as facile as the one you just did, it would be warranted. I very much doubt that you will.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, jakee said:
On 7/8/2020 at 2:40 PM, turtlespeed said:

Jesus you are desperate.

Just like those that imagine an eagle with an american flag is racist and that anyone that dares to disagrees must be a trump supporting nazi!

Seriously, I can't even wear a normal american flag t-shirt without some liberals up here scoffing at it.xD

30 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Just like those that imagine an eagle with an american flag is racist and that anyone that dares to disagrees must be a trump supporting nazi!

Yep, I'm pretty sure that is just as imaginary as Turtle's comparison.

3 hours ago, Coreece said:

Nobody said that.  You are making things up again.

Seriously, I can't even wear a normal american flag t-shirt without some liberals up here scoffing at it.

I've got three of those and a bunch of American flag glasses!

14 minutes ago, billvon said:

Nobody said that.  You are making things up again.

Ya know?

A long time ago, I learned proper 'flag ettiquette'. 

I never cease to be amazed at how many so-called 'patriotic' Americans either don't know or don't care.

https://www.legion.org/flag/code

Pay particular attention to part 9, sec d, e, i & j.

4 hours ago, Coreece said:

Seriously, I can't even wear a normal american flag t-shirt without some liberals up here scoffing at it.

20 minutes ago, billvon said:

It's just about the same as feeling persecuted for being a Christian in the USA.

13 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Ya know?

I never cease to be amazed at how many so-called 'patriotic' Americans either don't know or don't care.

To white wingers, it's only disgraceful if it goes against their perspective.

The blue line flag is a perfect example.

I dislike it because it disgraces the flag, turning it mostly black and white.

I understand the First though, and support their right to do it like those that chose to burn it.

Clothing feels different though. Still not sure about it actually.

4 hours ago, Coreece said:

Seriously, I can't even wear a normal american flag t-shirt without some liberals up here scoffing at it.xD

Yup!

I feel ya!

1 minute ago, normiss said:

To white wingers, it's only disgraceful if it goes against their perspective.

The blue line flag is a perfect example.

I dislike it because it disgraces the flag, turning it mostly black and white.

I understand the First though, and support their right to do it like those that chose to burn it.

Clothing feels different though. Still not sure about it actually.

Well, it's how people should behave. No penalties for violating it, IIRC.

And I fully agree that burning it as a protest (or kneeling before it rather than standing at attention) are protected speech.

I also agree that the 'blue line' flag is disgraceful. 

The 'clothes' thing is kinda funny. I can go either way, depending on the actual item. Mostly a personal 'taste' level thing. But the code is quite clear. 

It was largely a non-issue as long as I can remember...

Until fall of 01. It then became very fashionable to 'be patriotic'. Or at least look like it. 

One of the funnier ones was the wearing of the 'flag shirt'.

Abbie Hoffman wore one during the big protest against the Viet Nam war in DC (Forrest Gump did a nice job showing it). Hoffman was vilifed for 'desecrating the flag' (along with a host of other things). 

Yet there was a retired General (can't remember his name and a quick search came up empty) who led the Rolling Thunder motorcycle ride in DC while wearing the exact same shirt.
He was lauded for his patriotism. 

3 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Ya know?

Sorry , that is so up it’s own arse as to be laughable.