2 2
yobnoc

Q

So this is fun.

There was a Qanon rally in Dallas where the headliners were JFK Jr, Dale Earnhardt and Robin Williams.  

I know what you're going to say - they're dead.  But they were really fake-assassinated by the Deep State and are going to return to reinstate Trump as president at this rally.  Either that or JFK will be Trump's running mate; that's not 100% clear.

Anyway, JFK Jr didn't show for the rally.  But that's no problem; according to Q adherents, he will re-emerge at a Rolling Stones concert tonight.  Let's hope he doesn't get stage fright again.

Dale Earnhardt and Robin Williams, however, apparently DID show according to Q followers, thus fulfilling the prophecy and proving all the Qanoners right!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-f-kennedy-jr-dead-162623969.html

https://www.comicsands.com/qanon-rally-dallas-dead-celebrities-2655487129.html?fbclid=IwAR1c4DbmGFGi8i2EBNqtLwFOHU3BVgsLb2l7QM3w7qMKWfOplsPOmgLALuM

O brave new world that has such people in it.

2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

:shock:

On 11/3/2021 at 5:57 PM, billvon said:

So this is fun.

There was a Qanon rally in Dallas where the headliners were JFK Jr, Dale Earnhardt and Robin Williams.  

I know what you're going to say - they're dead.  But they were really fake-assassinated by the Deep State and are going to return to reinstate Trump as president at this rally.  Either that or JFK will be Trump's running mate; that's not 100% clear.

Anyway, JFK Jr didn't show for the rally.  But that's no problem; according to Q adherents, he will re-emerge at a Rolling Stones concert tonight.  Let's hope he doesn't get stage fright again.

Dale Earnhardt and Robin Williams, however, apparently DID show according to Q followers, thus fulfilling the prophecy and proving all the Qanoners right!

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/john-f-kennedy-jr-dead-162623969.html

https://www.comicsands.com/qanon-rally-dallas-dead-celebrities-2655487129.html?fbclid=IwAR1c4DbmGFGi8i2EBNqtLwFOHU3BVgsLb2l7QM3w7qMKWfOplsPOmgLALuM

O brave new world that has such people in it.

There are still people waiting at the grassy knoll for JFK jr to appear and declare Trump the one true president and then become his VP. They are still there today.....

On 9/17/2020 at 3:32 PM, RonD1120 said:

One of the Q analyzers stated that both Biden and Harris have stated the riots will continue after the election.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/kamala-harris-about-riots-theyre-not-gonna-stop-and-they-should-not/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-violence-wont-stop-if-trump-wins-second-term_3482562.html

Does this mean that the Ds have another back up plan?

Do they anticipate losing?

The Durham report, and others, will be coming soon. PANIC in DC!

WWG1WGA

So, how is that Durham investigation going?

https://us.cnn.com/2022/09/15/politics/john-durham-russia-probe-donald-trump/index.html

15 minutes ago, okalb said:

The last 2 paragraphs of the story:

These facts will, of course, not get in the way of Trump's continued obsession. He has, of late, used his Truth Social platform to villainize the Department of Justice and, if the Durham probe winds up being a total nothing burger, will likely insist that it's because the department has been weaponized against him.
His proof of that claim? Nonexistent. But that won't keep his base from believing him. Just like they did about the Durham probe being the thing that would blow the lid off of the whole grand conspiracy of people out to get him -- or something.

No shit Sherlock.

Trump will keep on spewing bullshit, his idiotic supporters will keep on believing him.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The last 2 paragraphs of the story:

No shit Sherlock.

Trump will keep on spewing bullshit, his idiotic supporters will keep on believing him.

The marks are the last to figure out that they've been conned, because they want to believe.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

I believe he has a chance to beat the enemy. For the same reason, I support Herschel Walker opposing Warnock.

So you now support a guy who fathered multiple children 'out of wedlock' and refused to support one of them?

And, of course, you believe Trump has a 'chance' to beat the 'enemy'.
Because he tells you so.

His lies, his crimes, his complete and utter evilness have no effect on your support.
Because he hates the same people you do.

Edited by wolfriverjoe

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

So you now support a guy who fathered multiple children 'out of wedlock' and refused to support one of them?

A lot of republicans simply choose not to believe any of that.  It's the lying liberal media.  It's not really true.  OK it's sort of true but it doesn't matter because he used birth control.  Because he told them to get an abortion.  No, wait, they never told him!  That's it.

4 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

And, of course, you believe Trump has a 'chance' to beat the 'enemy'.
Because he tells you so.

His lies, his crimes, his complete and utter evilness have no effect on your support.
Because he hates the same people you do.

Hi Joe,

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jerry Baumchen

3 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Joe,

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Jerry Baumchen

Ron is on a team. He sees his team the same as he saw his unit in the military during his glory days. His thinking revolves around justifying and supporting his team. It is how he has arranged his life and it is the only way he can cope or make sense of the world he is temporarily living in. And he needs enemies just as much. Fear and loathing in GA.

17 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

... I support Herschel Walker opposing Warnock.

Walker cannot even explain any single policy he supports. He is incoherent in his public statements, like someone under the influence of drugs or with mental deficiancies.  He will do nothing for the people of Georgia, other than be a rubber stamp for whatever national policy (not Georgia) the Republicans tell him to vote on -- assuming that someone is sitting right there with him to make sure he doesn't screw that up.

Walker never was that bright, and seems to have been knocked on the head too many times.  He claims to have graduated in the top 1% of his college class, but dropped out and never graduated at all.   He claims to have worked with the police, but in that regard is more like a kid that claims to pilot an airliner because he was given some plastic wings by a flight attendant.  He has pulled a gun and threatened more than one lover, and is a deadbeat dad.   

In under two years in the Senate, Warnock has already done a lot for Georgia residents, including rural Georgia farmers.  He is smart and articulate, actually has an interest in helping to improve the living conditions of Georgians.   Walker talks about "fans."

It really is amazing how literally stupid Georgia voters are as a group. How they could have picked the Jewish Space Laser lady over her right wing primary opponent, I will never fully grok. I grew up there, and all of my family still reside there or in North Carolina.   Many Georgians have traded their country for a red hat, and don't even recognize what they have lost.

Edited by headoverheels
  • Like 2

Ron sees anyone supporting a liberal cause pretty much the same way that a lot of people see anyone supporting Trump — they’d vote for a yellow dog if it kept their opponent out. Just as a lot of us said during the 2020 election about “anyone but Trump.”

Wendy P. 

6 hours ago, headoverheels said:

Walker cannot even explain any single policy he supports. He is incoherent in his public statements, like someone under the influence of drugs or with mental deficiancies.  He will do nothing for the people of Georgia, other than be a rubber stamp for whatever national policy (not Georgia) the Republicans tell him to vote on

Good enough, he will vote Republican, probably 96% of the time. It will be the counterbalance to Warnock who has voted 96% in favor of the Biden administration. Not to worry though, Ossof is still in office.

18 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Ron is on a team. He sees his team the same as he saw his unit in the military during his glory days. His thinking revolves around justifying and supporting his team. It is how he has arranged his life and it is the only way he can cope or make sense of the world he is temporarily living in. And he needs enemies just as much. Fear and loathing in GA.

Well at least he is consistent. With god if you don't believe you go to hell forever. Because all non-believers and sinners go to hell.

6 hours ago, headoverheels said:

Walker cannot even explain any single policy he supports. ...  Many Georgians have traded their country for a red hat, and don't even recognize what they have lost.

But he is a republican endorsed by trump. So even republican voters who don't follow politics know he will be a good robot for the cause.

30 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

But he is a republican endorsed by trump. So even republican voters who don't follow politics know he will be a good robot for the cause.

I don't know if that's supposed to be sarcasm or not.

But you're right. 
See Ron's reply in #1670.

He doesn't care who Walker is. Or what he is.
Just that 'he'll vote Republican'.

Nevermind the fact that the Rs want to gut Medicare (Ron's health insurance), Social Security (Ron's income) and the VA (Ron's alternate health insurance).

I do believe the phrase "cutting off one's own nose to spite one's face" would apply here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

In the end that is all that matters in a Senator. Will they vote the party line consistently? Same goes for both sides.

Perhaps. But the rule of law, the constitution and the public trust. Should be the guiding philosophy of the party. In the case of the US GOP that is three strikes against it.