2 2
yobnoc

Q

4 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Damn! So Barr was part of the Deep State!

The deep state is deeper than even Q revealed.

It seems that republicans love to turn on each other. But not for the reason you'd think. Not because Gaetz embarrassed the party, not because he may have used party money to buy and share prostitutes. Not because he refused to share those prostitutes with other GOP members. Not even because they were children.

"Republicans joined with jubilation to celebrate what they thought was Gaetz's fall. One former senior Trump White House aide was on multiple text chains with former colleagues gossiping about the deluge of news about Gaetz's legal predicament. ..
[This report originally ran at Raw Story.] Former officials in President Donald Trump White House and the Republican Party were "gloating" Tuesday night when it was revealed that Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) was being investigated by the Justice Department for possible sex trafficking, Business Insider reported.

Gaetz, who is the "subject" of an investigation, could end up being indicted if evidence is found of a crime. It's possible he could also be completely vindicated. But the latter didn't matter as Republicans joined with jubilation to celebrate what they thought was Gaetz's fall.

"The former Trump aides aren't necessarily happy to see the three-term lawmaker in trouble, but they 'feel a little vindicated,'" Child sex trafficking using party money. The leader of the GOP party buying prostitutes. Lets not forget the 58 year old trump's penchant for “Trump, who owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA pageants from 1996 until last year, has publicly bragged about invading beauty queen dressing rooms, calling it one of his prerogatives of ownership.”. while contestants — some as young as 15 — were changing,”

In other news "Gaetz teased that he might retire from Congress early. According to Axios, there was an offer to host a show at Newsmax. " Or perhaps the star on trumps new media channel.

17 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron, you replied to this: "Q and QAnon are proven nonsense, Trump is not returning to save you and yet you still cling to the belief." Have you finally realized you were duped?

Following Q was an attractive mystery that held my attention for about two years thanks to Ryoder. I quoted Q posts to see if others here had the motivation to attempt decodes. It didn't happen. I followed the analyzations of Q from three main websites seeking observable agreement between them. I did not follow QAnon posts even though admittedly I was a QAnon by definition.

BTW, the sex trafficking was started and maintained by the QAnons, Q did not address it. We all know it exists. For more information check out Operation Underground Railroad.

Q helped organize the supporters for President Trump. I did and still do support President Trump. It was a fascinating, engaging concept and movement. It may come back and I will be there if it does. And no, I don't have a costume.

18 hours ago, billvon said:

Yes, we do.  Perhaps stop supporting those who both enable and perpetrate it?

Have a good Easter, and think on this.

I don't support those who perpetuate it. I am not a specific party member. Voters in GA request a party ballot when they vote. In FL I was registered Independent which restricted me to general elections only.

Please provide the Q post numbers for your Q quotes.

Most everything in my life is experienced as an observation. I do not live in a world of competition. I have the victory already. The following is one of the scriptures for assurance.

2 Corinthians 2:14 NKJV

14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us [a]diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

59 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

For Christ Jesus as my Lord and my Savior.

Ron, as far as I’m concerned the sad part of your relationship to the Q conspiracy is that in your heart you wanted to believe it and you wanted it to be true. That says something about you.

7 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I don't support those who perpetuate it. . . . I did and still do support President Trump.

There's a disconnect between those two statements.  

Please provide the Q post numbers for your Q quotes.

Sure. 414, 41B and 59E.  (NOTE - post numbers encoded per opsec standards.)

On 4/4/2021 at 8:32 AM, RonD1120 said:

If you had followed Q and not just QAnon posts you would have a much better understanding...

I read all 4953 drops.  Yep.  Every. Single. One.  

And you know what?  You're right, Ron, about one thing:  I do have a much better understanding - they are utter political revenge fantasy nonsense.

(edited)
12 hours ago, tonyhays said:

You ever take a moment to think about the possibility it was all a scam?

From a sociological point of view, the Q movement organized millions of voters. That is impressive to me. It has remained an active topic here for over three years. IMO, it was brilliantly executed because it worked.

Whoever the Q team was/is, they are still out there, in the shadows, waiting....

Edited by RonD1120

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

From a sociological point of view, the Q movement organized millions of voters. That is impressive to me. It has remained an active topic here for over three years. IMO, it was brilliantly executed because it worked.

Whoever the Q team was/is, they are still out there, in the shadows, waiting....

From a psychological point of view, it was an excellent demonstration of how stupid and gullible people can be.

It worked really good conning fools into believing some really outlandish (and demonstrably false) garbage.

57 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

So you support lying to people if it serves your end?  Proverbs 12:22 might be something you should think about.  

Oh, and it didn't work, did it?  Even in Georgia.  

It's still a topic here, Ron, because as the story crumbled it's been fascinating to watch as a sociological phenomenon as people discovered they've been lied to, alienated family members, and in some cases committed crimes in furtherance of a complete lie.   

The team is the father and son team of Jim and Ron Watkins.   Ron admitted it recently.   

Ooopsie!   Bummer that it's just a pig farmer in the Philippines and his braggart son, ain't it?    

Ron, Antifa and BLM are no more organized and funded than the Q movement is. If fact, given that there was a single source of Q, and there are lots and lots of sources for Antifa and BLM (which aren't the same thing either), it'd be much easier to say that Q is the better, certainly more centrally, organized.

Wendy P.

Would the Q movement be more credible if it funded and organized rioting and violence as did Antifa and BLM? Those movements are also sociological groups that influenced the less informed voting public.

Apparently it is credible to many Trump supporters, then, since it played a role in organizing the attack on the Capital, which included the murder of cops, vandalism, looting, and literally shitting on the floor of the Capitol.  Fortunately, many members of Qanon (including the horns guy, the self-described Q shaman) are now in jail, and will remain there for a long time.

From a sociological point of view, the Q movement organized millions of voters. That is impressive to me. It has remained an active topic here for over three years. IMO, it was brilliantly executed because it worked.

From that same point of view, slavery was the most brilliant, impressive thing the US ever did, far surpassing Q.  It remained active for almost 100 years in the US, organized millions of voters, actually caused a war that killed half a million people, and created racial strife in the US for decades.  Q could barely pull off one insurrection, and only killed four people.  Pitiful by comparison - if those things are your standards for brilliance.

Would the Q movement be more credible if it funded and organized rioting and violence as did Antifa and BLM? Those movements are also sociological groups that influenced the less informed voting public.

The dance of the credulous.

6 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

According to you it would. Democrats won the House, Senate and Presidency with record voter turnout, far greater than the turnout for Trump. Therefore Antifa and BLM worked better and were more brilliantly organised than Q.