2 2
yobnoc

Q

55 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

No!

After 6 Jan 2021 I realized that the Luciferians have tremendous power. I thought we could postpone the inevitable fulfilling of prophecy for a little while longer. That is not the case. Jesus is coming. It looks like it my be in my lifetime. I hope so. Keep a close watch on Jerusalem for indicators.

You wanted to postpone the second coming? That's not very Christian of you. So, did Q escape to Jerusalem to reorganize the faithfully deluded?

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

No!

After 6 Jan 2021 I realized that the Luciferians have tremendous power. I thought we could postpone the inevitable fulfilling of prophecy for a little while longer. That is not the case. Jesus is coming. It looks like it my be in my lifetime. I hope so. Keep a close watch on Jerusalem for indicators.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

You wanted to postpone the second coming? That's not very Christian of you. So, did Q escape to Jerusalem to reorganize the faithfully deluded?

Don't worry, the people of Israel know about Q and how Luciferians are attacking the children of god. From The Times of Israel 

"QAnon an old form of anti-Semitism in a new package, say experts

Some of those tracking conspiracy theory note its use of tropes, vocabulary of anti-Semitic propaganda and blood libels throughout history"

20 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Don't worry, the people of Israel know about Q and how Luciferians are attacking the children of god. From The Times of Israel 

"QAnon an old form of anti-Semitism in a new package, say experts

Some of those tracking conspiracy theory note its use of tropes, vocabulary of anti-Semitic propaganda and blood libels throughout history"

Pretty much anyone with two IQ points to rub together connected those dots, I'm thinking. No one was wrong about anything, the wonderful end to it all is simply nigher than ever. 

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

After 6 Jan 2021 I realized that the Luciferians have tremendous power.

True dat.  They even killed a cop.  They vandalized the US Capitol and shit on the floor.  And who'da thunk that the Luciferians would end up being Trump supporters and Qanon?

I guess you bet on the wrong team.

Jesus is coming. It looks like it my be in my lifetime.

People have been saying that for more than 2000 years now.  Never happens.

Keep a close watch on Jerusalem for indicators.

Will Qanon arise there or something?

On 1/3/2021 at 6:25 AM, RonD1120 said:

This related article is also quite interesting.

"QAnon Is Winning"

It seems like only yesterday that Trump supporters were trumpeting Qanon's nutso conspiracy theories.  One was that democrats were running some kind of pedophilic sex ring from the basement of a pizza parlor.  And Trump supporters lapped that up.

How ironic is it that recently we found out about an actual ongoing investigation into a pedophilia sex ring, involving trafficking of underage girls - and it's not coming from the basement of a pizza place, it's happening in Florida, paid for by a GOP congressman?

And he's not even denying it; now the meme is "it's not REALLY sex trafficking with children!  It's more like having a sugar daddy.  And she was definitely 18!"

https://reason.com/2021/04/02/matt-gaetz-story-shifts-from-child-sex-trafficking-to-consorting-with-sugar-babies/

And now Q is DEFENDING sex trafficking.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/qanon-matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation-1149484/

How does it feel to be on the side of pedophilia and sex trafficking?

9 hours ago, billvon said:

It seems like only yesterday that Trump supporters were trumpeting Qanon's nutso conspiracy theories.  One was that democrats were running some kind of pedophilic sex ring from the basement of a pizza parlor.  And Trump supporters lapped that up.

How ironic is it that recently we found out about an actual ongoing investigation into a pedophilia sex ring, involving trafficking of underage girls - and it's not coming from the basement of a pizza place, it's happening in Florida, paid for by a GOP congressman?

And he's not even denying it; now the meme is "it's not REALLY sex trafficking with children!  It's more like having a sugar daddy.  And she was definitely 18!"

https://reason.com/2021/04/02/matt-gaetz-story-shifts-from-child-sex-trafficking-to-consorting-with-sugar-babies/

And now Q is DEFENDING sex trafficking.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/qanon-matt-gaetz-sex-trafficking-investigation-1149484/

How does it feel to be on the side of pedophilia and sex trafficking?

If you had followed Q and not just QAnon posts you would have a much better understanding. 

Sex trafficking exists and it is found in all levels of government in all nations. We live in Luciferian times of outrageous sinful behavior.

31 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

If you had followed Q and not just QAnon posts you would have a much better understanding. 

Sex trafficking exists and it is found in all levels of government in all nations. We live in Luciferian times of outrageous sinful behavior.

There are better history books than the bible, Ron. 

49 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The Scandal of Evangelicals Protecting Sexual Abuse…with Doctrine

According to a new study sponsored by LifeWay Christian Resources, 10 percent of Protestant churchgoers under 35 have previously left a church because they felt sexual misconduct was not taken seriously.

'Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett has close ties to a charismatic Christian religious group that holds that men are divinely ordained as the “head” of the family and faith. Former members of the group, called People of Praise, say it teaches that wives must submit to the will of their husbands. "

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

It depends on what you are looking for.

No Ron, it depends on being open to what you may find. I want to know what is true regardless of what I now believe. You seek what you want to believe. Q and QAnon are proven nonsense, Trump is not returning to save you and yet you still cling to the belief. You are wired to believe. It's as simple as that.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

No Ron, it depends on being open to what you may find. I want to know what is true regardless of what I now believe. You seek what you want to believe. Q and QAnon are proven nonsense, Trump is not returning to save you and yet you still cling to the belief. You are wired to believe. It's as simple as that.

No disagreement from me there.

9 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Posts from Q:

Bad actors in KSA who own politicians  & media here have used bribery to gain influence, used social media to shape narrative and hunt victims for human trafficking/sex slavery (including children).

National Security, connect them [Podesta and Saudi Arabia] with the most vile & indefensible thing there is: child sex abuse/exploitation  IT HAS TO BE TRUE THOUGH

Perhaps he [Trump] could not stomach the thought of children being kidnapped, drugged, and raped while leaders/law enforcement of the world turn a blind eye.

I can provide many more examples if you like.  The theme of "Trump protecting our kids from evil democrats who exploit and rape them" has permeated Q and has been a primary tool used to generate outrage.  You have used this yourself.

Sex trafficking exists and it is found in all levels of government in all nations.

Yes, it does.  Here it is found on the right.  Gaetz not only paid young girls to travel across state lines so he could have sex with them, he shared them with his friends - AND he voted against human trafficking laws. 

Joel Greenberg, a prominent Florida GOP politician and ally of former president Trump, has already been arrested and charged with sex trafficking and stalking charges.

Rudy Giuliani who quickly changed his story to "just tucking his shirt in" to explain why he had his hands in his pants when he found himself alone with a young reporter in a hotel room.

Donald Trump used his position of power to force his way into the dressing rooms of Miss Teen USA competition.  He later bragged about this sort of behavior on the radio.

Trump then supported Roy Moore, a GOP candidate who was accused of sexually assaulting several women between the ages of 16 and 22.  He first acknowledged knowing two of them.  Then a week later he said he never knew any of them.

Yet you support their party.

The right has gotten very, very good at manipulating people.  They manipulated you into believing the problem that they not only refused to address - but are in fact causing - was the fault of someone else.  This was a top strategy described in a rather famous political movement manual written in the 1930's - use a lie so "colossal" that no one would believe that someone "could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously."  In Germany it was used to blame Germany's World War 1 defeat on German generals rather than the enemy.

Trump once referred to this when he said that he could shoot someone in broad daylight in Manhattan and not lose any supporters.  And that's true.  He could shoot someone, and be photographed holding a smoking weapon with his victim lying dead at his feet, and claim "Soros did it" - and you'd believe that.  It is such a big and blatant lie that it seems like no one could get away with it, so you would choose to believe that it's all a bunch of mainstream media lies, photoshopped pictures, paid-off witnesses and deepfake videos.

We live in Luciferian times of outrageous sinful behavior.

Yes, we do.  Perhaps stop supporting those who both enable and perpetrate it?

Have a good Easter, and think on this.

3 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Hi Joe,

This.

Jerry Baumchen

(edited)
9 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

...Sex trafficking exists and it is found in all levels of government in all nations. We live in Luciferian times of outrageous sinful behavior.

Yes, Luciferian times of outrageous sinful behavior. Bragging with texted nude pictures on the senate floor, of sexual conquests where he paid money for prostitutes to cross state lines. Including sex with children(17 years old). Then ranking and trading those sexual conquests with other GOP officials, namely Greenberg.

Prior to joining Congress, Gaetz was a member of the Florida House of Representatives when his father was also a member of the Florida Senate. Sources told ABC News the two were often referred to as "Daddy Gaetz and Baby Gaetz." Sources said some women referred to him as "Creepy Gaetz" because they allegedly found themselves made uncomfortable by the junior lawmaker.

Sources said Gaetz was part of a group of young male lawmakers who created a "game" to score their female sexual conquests, which granted "points" for various targets such as interns, staffers or other female colleagues in the state House. One of the targets of the scoring system was a group the lawmakers had heard were "virgins," according to a source. The scoring system by male Florida lawmakers was previously reported by the Miami Herald.

One source said Gaetz was often spotted trying to pick up young women at 101 Restaurant, a once-popular watering hole in Tallahassee for some lawmakers and students from nearby Florida State University.

While on Capitol Hill as a member of Congress, Gaetz allegedly boasted of his sexual encounters with women, and would allegedly try to show colleagues photos and videos of naked women he said he slept with, according to sources familiar with Gaetz’s actions.

One video in particular was of a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to a source who was shown the material -- an allegation first reported by CNN....When asked what the DOJ probe could be about, he added, "I have definitely, in my single days, provided for women I've dated. You know, I've paid for flights, for hotel rooms. I've been, you know, generous as a partner."

Bill Barr approved that this investigation continue in the face of the denials of all this by Gaetz.

Edited by Phil1111