2 2
yobnoc

Q

The ding-a-ling known as the "Q Shaman" wants out of jail.

Among other claims, he said that a cop 'waved him into the Capitol', that he 'entered calmly with the 3rd wave', that he carried a 'flagpole', not a spear and it shouldn't be considered a weapon because there were a lot of other flagpoles in the building.
He also claimed he needed to be released because he isn't able to have confidential conversations with his attorney, yet was able to have a 'private' interview with CBS 60 Minutes.

Really.

The judge didn't buy it.

On Monday, Lamberth denied Chansley’s motion for release in a scathing memorandum that rejected his arguments as “meritless,” “mistaken” and “so frivolous as to insult the Court’s intelligence.” The judge said that Chansley was too dangerous to release and continues to pose a threat to the public.

And before anyone rails against 'liberal judges', this was a Reagan appointee.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/03/09/qanon-shaman-jacob-chansley-jail/?fbclid=IwAR3wSeOyetFW6_EbbbNE0ZBm6yopmaMyXZBC_u9CciHH152EvoHocDlbrbA

14 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Pffft.

A bunch of 'keyboard warriors' typing their 'secret code' on a screen.

I thnk anyone who looked closely at them realized full well it was far more 'you go, I'll just wait here & watch.'

The movement organized the voters greater than anything I have ever witnessed before.

6 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The movement organized the voters greater than anything I have ever witnessed before.

Ron, I'm not sure I could come up with a better example of a narrow world view. The enfranchisement of millions of African Americans -- in your lifetime -- is undoubtedly a greater organizing force. And it wouldn't be unfair to say that the "souls to the polls" drives through the South (an offshoot of that) is also equivalent -- especially given the new attempts to make those harder.

That Q changed the narrative is definitely true -- narrative. Q introduced no actual data or facts; it simply re-told a story in an engaging way that put people at the center who were no longer the focus of power.

While humans are narrative-driven, consider that it's much easier to be driven with narrative -- one decides with facts.

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

It organized your kind of voters, that's for sure. So is that your latest rational for being completely deluded by Q and Q-Anon which is demonstrably some of the most provable bullshit ever? Or are you still in the thrall and betting on Trumps second coming?

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I would agree that it did. Between Q and Trump the forces of the democratic party got more organized than they have ever been in the past. So many people came out to vote against what they knew was wrong that it saved your nation.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

And led a violent mob of angry thugs to attack our capital and kill cops.

There's another effect that republicans will see soon.  Trump is now at war with the republican party.  He's already sent a threat to sue them for using his image, and he's announced he will actively campaign against some republican candidates.  He is pulling money away from their fundraising efforts with his Save America Party scam.  The SAP is structured such that he can legally pay himself, say, a million a year for his services to the SAP, and he is touting it as a republican fundraising effort.

So in another year or so, the republicans are going to try to launch several campaigns.  Trump will have his own candidates, many of whom will not be the ones republicans chose.  So even if there's a huge voter turnout, there will be three blocs of votes  supported by three different sets of funding - democratic, republican, and Trump.  And given that no democrat will support Trump candidates, democrats will easily carry those elections.

That's an effect that Qanon has had.  By deifying a single person (Trump) they cannot shed him without destroying their own mythos.  And so by supporting him, and enabling him to siphon money and votes from republicans, they will help ensure democratic victories for as long as Trump is alive.

There's also the apparent self destruction of the Republican party itself. Apart from Trump.

really liked the Lincoln Project when it first appeared. 
I was hoping that they could wrest the party back from Trump and the morons. 

But it seems that they were made up of the same cloth as the Rs who are doing everything that's driven me away from them.

Self dealing, hiding where the money goes, generally corrupt.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/02/lincoln-projects-derailed-plan-for-media-empire

4 hours ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi Ron,

Conversely, your state just elected two Democratic US Senators.  Looks to me like Georgia is turning blue.

Jerry Baumchen

Hi Jerry,

As Ken pointed out, those QCumbers made enough folks realize how dangerous Trump and the Rs were that enough voters came out to vote against them.

However, as Ron pointed out, this election saw some of the greatest turnout ever. Both for the President and those GA Senators.

2 hours ago, headoverheels said:

So, have the scales fallen from your eyes?

No!

After 6 Jan 2021 I realized that the Luciferians have tremendous power. I thought we could postpone the inevitable fulfilling of prophecy for a little while longer. That is not the case. Jesus is coming. It looks like it my be in my lifetime. I hope so. Keep a close watch on Jerusalem for indicators.