2 2
yobnoc

Q

3 minutes ago, billvon said:

From Lincoln:

"At what point then is the danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

MAGA/Q gave it their best shot.

I don't think that you can be certain that Q is not of origin from abroad.

30 minutes ago, NewGuy2005 said:

Keep your powder dry.  It ain't over yet.

That's right. What will kill us now is weakness and mercy. Hell must be rained down on all of those who gave comfort and succor to the insurrectionists. Trump must be eviscerated and his movement squashed. To any and all who say go high when they go low I say: go home. Let those with a will to excise the cancer do the work.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

And served as the best voter organizer I have seen in my lifetime.

As a result, the senate is blue, the house is blue and Trump lost the election.  From a perspective of what they actually accomplished they would seem to be dismal failures, no?

Some may think QAnon doesn't warrant close scrutiny.

The man who threatened Mrs. Pelosi and the Washington mayor. came prepared. He had "2,500 rounds of ammunition, including at least 320 “armor-piercing” rounds" He said “I predict that within the next 12 days, many in our country will die,”

The QAnon believer reached his destination late Wednesday ready for battle. After learning that Vice President Mike Pence wasn’t going to stop the certification of Biden’s Electoral College victory, Meredith texted, “War time,”

In later messages, he warned that he was “3.5 hours from target practice,” “Ready to remove several craniums from shoulders,” and “so ready to FK SOME TRAITORS UP.”

“I ain’t goin to jail,” he wrote at one point. “[T]he morgue maybe, not jail.”

Meredith brought with him a Glock covered in an American flag skin, an assault-style rifle with telescopic sight, high-capacity magazines"

Meredith told authorities he “may wander over to the Mayor’s office and put a 5.56 in her skull,” calling her a “FKG c---.” He also said he was, “Thinking about heading over to Pelosi C---’s speech and putting a bullet in her noggin on Live TV,” later describing the California Democrat as a “Dead B--- Walking.”

“I hope you’re reading this Mr. FBI agent, FK U,” he said after threatening Bowser. “You get that one Mr. Marxist FBI Agent?” he sent in a text after threatening Pelosi. “Go FK yourself.”

This is QAnon, what four years of trump and the last decade of the GOP has created. Perhaps deprogramming these people may be harder than getting rid of Covid.

(edited)
10 hours ago, headoverheels said:

You mean how GA became a blue state? President Biden and both Senators? 

This is how the vote breaks down, according to Dominion algorithms. Two tenths of one percent to lead. The state is red. The congested areas noted.

GA 2020.PNG

Edited by RonD1120

17 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

This is how the vote breaks down, according to Dominion algorithms. Two tenths of one percent to lead. The state is red. The congested areas noted.

GA 2020.PNG

Yet trump polled 10% worse than Regan, 10% worse than Bush, 25% worse than Nixon,12% worse than Kennedy in Georgia elections. All at a time when the stock market was at record highs. Record employment levels and record productivity. Yet he still couldn't get a second term like Obama did. Like Clinton did.

Perhaps it because he started a war with China and China won? How China Won Trump’s Trade War and Got Americans to Foot the Bill 

China only bought 51% of US goods it promised to buy under the trump "Phase One" deal. While it increased its trade surplus last year to $1/3 of a trillion dollars. President Xi and his communist cadre made complete fools of trump and his "Phase One" deal.

3 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Yet trump polled 10% worse than Regan, 10% worse than Bush, 25% worse than Nixon,12% worse than Kennedy in Georgia elections. All at a time when the stock market was at record highs. Record employment levels and record productivity. Yet he still couldn't get a second term like Obama did. Like Clinton did.

Perhaps it because he started a war with China and China won? How China Won Trump’s Trade War and Got Americans to Foot the Bill 

China only bought 51% of US goods it promised to buy under the trump "Phase One" deal. While it increased its trade surplus last year to $1/3 of a trillion dollars. President Xi and his communist cadre made complete fools of trump and his "Phase One" deal.

Trump at no time ever rose to 50%  in popular support. Yet his supporters are surprised that he lost. WTF?

2 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

Trump at no time ever rose to 50%  in popular support. Yet his supporters are surprised that he lost. WTF?

You missed the most important part:`| [cry] "Two tenths of one percent to lead.[cry][cry].

With all the supposed "cheating" to "steal the election". All they could do was 1/2 a percent. Yet dominion couldn't toss out every GOP senator in the whole country. Funny how a little lawsuit by Dominion all of a sudden shut up FOX, trump, Rudy, etc.

51 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

...Yet dominion couldn't toss out every GOP senator in the whole country. Funny how a little lawsuit by Dominion all of a sudden shut up FOX, trump, Rudy, etc.

Yeah. Absolutely hilarious how the election was 'stolen', yet the Rs made gains in the House and damned near kept control of the Senate.
Pretty incompetent 'thievery'.

And somewhat like all the lawsuits.

Once there are penalties for lies, they stop claiming there was fraud.
Go figure.

6 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Once there are penalties for lies, they stop claiming there was fraud.
Go figure.

Too many people don't understand the difference between freedom of speech and freedom from consequences for that speech.

A meme :halo: I saw yesterday captured it pretty well: "Freedom of speech isn't freedom from repercussions. That's why everyone who works retail doesn't tell you to go fuck yourself."

That whole institutionalized power thing is why some people really have been free from repercussions, as long as whoever they were talking about didn't have power. "Boy," the n-word, "sweetie," the pat on the butt, etc. If you wanted to keep the job (or whatever), you just had to take it.

Wendy P.

2 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

...That whole institutionalized power thing is why some people really have been free from repercussions, as long as whoever they were talking about didn't have power. "Boy," the n-word, "sweetie," the pat on the butt, etc. If you wanted to keep the job (or whatever), you just had to take it.

Wendy P.

Funny how all the people that hate 'political correctness' are the ones who were protected by that 'institutionalized power' thing.

You know, the people who used to be immune from consequences of being rude or inappropriate.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 9:47 AM, RonD1120 said:

As near as I can determine at this point, the Q operation functions in this manner.

President Trump appointed a military intelligence command structure of the highest security clearance. It is thought to be a Level 17 above Top Secret. Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet and thus the name given. The Q team is thought to be seven military intelligence officers and three civilians.

When President Trump stated “the storm is coming,” many think it referred to the work of Q.

Q makes cryptic posts available to those who determine how to locate them. Those cyber investigators are the Qanons. When they respond to Q their identities remain anonymous. The strategy is that many in the computer science world have the ability to gather the information that complements the work of the Trump administration. It expands its intelligence assets to open source.

Many of these Qanon responses are simply emotional fantasy. However, some actually have merit and value and Q uses that information as needed.

Q will often confirm a Qanon post in another Q drop. Sometimes President Trump will confirm a Qanon in a Tweet, live speech, or on the Q board, signed Q+.

Some of the Anons have taken the position of analyzing the Q drops, the Qanon responses, and President Trump's behavior and statements. They look for correlations.

Thus far, since October 2017, these correlations have exceeded mathematical coincidence.

Some of the Q drops only make sense when something in the future correlates to it. This is referred to as future proves past.

I follow the Q drops not the Qanon responses, and three of the outside analysts to see how they correlate to each other. I find it quite fascinating and have not discovered anything here that would influence me to change my mind.

This aged well, don't you think?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

This aged well, don't you think?

I've seen three directions the Qanon types are going.

One is that it's still coming and don't let anyone tell you different.  "Be patient!" cautioned the moderator of one Q channel.  "Don’t worry about what happens at 12 p.m.  Watch what happens after that.”  They then threatened to ban anyone who posted anything negative.

The second are the people who are waking up to reality.  "It’s over.  Wake up! We’ve been had.”

The third have merely switched some minor details of the Qanon conspiracy to keep it alive.  From Telegram: "The more I think about it, I do think it’s very possible that Biden will be the one who pulls the trigger.” 

• Like 1