2 2
yobnoc

Q

1 hour ago, billvon said:

Big Q drop from Parler!

Apparently the STORM IS HERE.  Trump will tweet seven times then shut down the Internet just before midnight.  Get emergency supplies!  Download enough Duck Dynasty to cover ten days!  SHTF, WWG1WGA. MAGA MOUSE, CODE RED all that.

This is it; this is finally the real deal.  Make sure to stay up until midnight Ron.

QTweet.jpg

Hi Bill,

OK, you have my attention.  What time zone are they referring to?

Jerry Baumchen

2 hours ago, TriGirl said:

Let’s be clear, Bill.  She said “about” seven times. So if you only receive six tweets, TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

No no.  It's seven times.  It spells it out quite plainly.  The first four tweets will open the first Four Seals, each of which will release one of the Four Horsemen.  The Fifth Tweet will cause Kayleigh to cry for the "Wrath of God."  The Sixth Tweet will cause an earthquake.  The Seventh Tweet will cue the Seven Angelic Trumpeters who in turn will kick off the Seven Judgments.  Come on, don't you read the Bible?  It's spelled out quite clearly!

Oh wait, his Twitter account has been suspended.  No Seals will be opened after all.  I don't think the Bible supports text messaging; that would be ridiculous.

(edited)

OK guys, hear me out.  I know that *none* of our fanciful predictions have *ever* come true but this one is the real deal, totally legit. I heard it from my brother’s roommate who is cousins with someone in a top secret agency’s dog walker. 

Honestly though, the best part is the Qcumbers are mightily freaking out amongst themselves because of Trump’s concession speech yesterday and his half-hearted condemnation of the attempted insurrection.  Oh no, it turns out that he’s not the secret leader of the anti-pedo White Hats; in reality the only person he really does care about is himself.

Who could have guessed? 

Edited by Skwrl

25 minutes ago, billvon said:

No no.  It's seven times.  It spells it out quite plainly.  The first four tweets will open the first Four Seals, each of which will release one of the Four Horsemen.  The Fifth Tweet will cause Kayleigh to cry for the "Wrath of God."  The Sixth Tweet will cause an earthquake.  The Seventh Tweet will cue the Seven Angelic Trumpeters who in turn will kick off the Seven Judgments.  Come on, don't you read the Bible?  It's spelled out quite clearly!

Oh wait, his Twitter account has been suspended.  No Seals will be opened after all.  I don't think the Bible supports text messaging; that would be ridiculous.

Bill, I am so sorry you needed to spell it out. The rest of us get it, trust me.

4 hours ago, olofscience said:

If Apple boots them too, then we might see the other trumpists back here in SC.

Where have all the Trumpie's gone?

Long time passing

Long time ago

They've gone to Parler every one

When will they ever learn?

When will they ever, ever learn?

57 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The Q analyzers are saying that the clues are spelled out in the first drops.

I am just waiting and praying.

45 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I'll pray you get a clue, but I won't be waiting.

I stopped praying in 1975, but i hope you stay in your church till you see the light.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Anal Eyes? That's just perfect for a Q ball.

Letter Q in french sounds the same as the word cul (which means ass, or arse for the british). So that would be the Ass Analysers... And I thought these people were all against sodomites...

2 minutes ago, piisfish said:

Letter Q in french sounds the same as the word cul (which means ass, or arse for the british). So that would be the Ass Analysers... And I thought these people were all against sodomites...

Of course they are. They are always against everything until it's shown, or discovered in a bathroom stall, that they're one, too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

The Q analyzers are saying that the clues are spelled out in the first drops.

I am just waiting and praying.

Ron, 

A cop was dragged down steps stomped on and beat to death with a crutch and an American Flag pole. What are your LEO friends saying about that? Let me guess: fuck him? collateral damage? sucks to be him? he wasn't a Christian? Where's the church social pie? Lucky for you I've been neutered by the mods here.

2 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron, 

A cop was dragged down steps stomped on and beat to death with a crutch and an American Flag pole. What are your LEO friends saying about that? Let me guess: fuck him? collateral damage? sucks to be him? he wasn't a Christian? Where's the church social pie? Lucky for you I've been neutered by the mods here.

Well, not Ron's friends, but the president of the Chicago police union.

He supported the demonstrators. You know, the ones that MURDERED A COP.

Really.

He walked his comments back after just about everyone condemned them.

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicago-police-union-president-says-hes-sorry-for-backing-capitol-rioters/9d386ba1-3867-48f4-bad6-037aa0db8d81

Of course, that doesn't change what he said, or the clear implication that BLM protests were 'worse'.

https://www.newsweek.com/chicago-police-union-leader-defends-capitol-rioters-there-was-little-destruction-property-1559835

The racist implications are neither subtle nor surprising.

7 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Well, not Ron's friends, but the president of the Chicago police union.

He supported the demonstrators. You know, the ones that MURDERED A COP.

Really.

He walked his comments back after just about everyone condemned them.

https://www.wbez.org/stories/chicago-police-union-president-says-hes-sorry-for-backing-capitol-rioters/9d386ba1-3867-48f4-bad6-037aa0db8d81

Of course, that doesn't change what he said, or the clear implication that BLM protests were 'worse'.

https://www.newsweek.com/chicago-police-union-leader-defends-capitol-rioters-there-was-little-destruction-property-1559835

The racist implications are neither subtle nor surprising.

Well like Ron at least the Chicago PD are consistent!

Chicago Police Accountability Task Force (CPATF) on December 1, 2015,[1] in the wake of the shooting of Laquan McDonald and the protests and political fallout afterward.[3] On April 13, 2016, the task force released its final report, which found "racism and systemic failures in the city's police force, validating complaints made for years by African-American residents."[4]

16 hours ago, JoeWeber said:

Ron, 

That one is easy, just blame Antifa.

18 hours ago, NewGuy2005 said:

It's posts like these that make me think Ron is just a troll.  "Q analyzers."  That's hilarious.

From Lincoln:

"At what point then is the danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

MAGA/Q gave it their best shot.