2 2
yobnoc

Q

13 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

I'll take Q for $2000 Phil. Churlish as I am I would never expect someone to renounce their religion. 

Q isn't a religion? Why wasn't I told? It has scripture. Worship of social structures. Symbols, rituals, sacred stories, beliefs and spiritual experiences.

21 minutes ago, Phil1111 said:

Q isn't a religion? Why wasn't I told? It has scripture. Worship of social structures. Symbols, rituals, sacred stories, beliefs and spiritual experiences.

Well, of course it is. I'm working a deal here and you and Ken are doing your best to fuck it up.

22 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

Thanks to everyone who said boo. I'll go work on my delivery.

It's not the delivery. It's the message. You have to be selling what they want. You know, like a wall to keep out the murders rapists and drug dealers.

Edited by gowlerk

21 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

It's not the delivery. It's the message. You have to be selling what they want. You know, like a wall to keep out the murders rapists and drug dealers. You are not famous enough. Even at your home DZ I bet you can't just grab 'em by the pussy. Not even for jump tickets. Well, not all of them anyway.

Edited by JoeWeber

Q makes people think in the same way that those lists of "coincidences" between Lincoln and Kennedy, or people can find messages to them personally in the Bible. Take individual facts (or words), look until you find some that you can spin a story around, and there you go.

That's kind of like discarding the users that have problems when trying to test a medicine. If you only show the successes, you have no idea of reality.

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Q makes people think.

People seek what they believe

Q survived attacks

I can help you seek what you believe.

First go here:

www.sidneypowell.com

Then click the big American blue Donate button to go here:

https://defendingtherepublic.org/

Then to make it as easy as patriot pie you can send your Social Security income directly to the Kraken bypassing any silly PAC's here:

If you prefer to send a check, please make payable to: Sidney Powell, PC. Address: 10130 Northlake Blvd. #214342, West Palm Beach, Florida 33412

They sure do make it easy. 

29 minutes ago, NewGuy2005 said:

What is the current state of the Q-Anon phenomenon?  Is it winding down?  Anyone here following it?

I am still following the Q. The military insider has not made a post since 8 Dec. The Anons are discussing various aspects of the current state of affairs on the other channels. We are all waiting for the 6 Jan 2021 Congressional gathering. That should be the final determination day.

I think, maybe, I hope.

56 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

That should be the final determination day.

Unless the Constitution is heeded.  If it is, and Biden continues as the president-elect, we will hear about how the Supreme Court is going to step in Real Soon Now, how Russia is going to do the right thing by invading America and restoring Trump to the throne, and how armed Trump supporters will storm the capital and hold Pelosi hostage until the vote is reversed.

4 hours ago, billvon said:

Unless the Constitution is heeded.  If it is, and Biden continues as the president-elect, we will hear about how the Supreme Court is going to step in Real Soon Now, how Russia is going to do the right thing by invading America and restoring Trump to the throne, and how armed Trump supporters will storm the capital and hold Pelosi hostage until the vote is reversed.

Ron is hoping for an anti-American coup.  He always has been.  That's ultimately what the Q fantasy describes.  And regardless of Q, that's what he wants.  

But I love that even he is starting to realize that he's been "had" by the Q scam.  I mean, all this "military insider" (in reality, the son of a pig farmer in the Philippines) has done is post a "yay Trump" music video (to the tune of Twisted Sister's "We're Not Going to Take It") since the election.  There's a reason why the Q thread fell off of the front page of SC lately, as compared to when Ron would always bump it up once it got to page 2 with more wacky conspiracy theories: he's given up, in his heart.  

It must feel like pretty sad end to a major delusion.   

But actually facing reality is a good thing.  

9 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

I am still following the Q. The military insider has not made a post since 8 Dec. The Anons are discussing various aspects of the current state of affairs on the other channels. We are all waiting for the 6 Jan 2021 Congressional gathering. That should be the final determination day.

I think, maybe, I hope.

Mitch McConnel is begging the Trump supporters to not object to the election.

He knows full well that Biden won.

He knows that the Trumpettes don't have enough votes to do anything but make a bunch of noise.

He REALLY doesn't want to see the 'sane' Republicans forced to vote against Trump.
He doesn't want to see the Trumpette crowd pissed off at the party for opposing Trump. 

It's gonna be interesting.

The Rs are going to be forced to choose between admitting that the whole 'election fraud' line was a load of crap or destroying themselves.

12 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Mitch McConnel is begging the Trump supporters to not object to the election.

He knows full well that Biden won.

He knows that the Trumpettes don't have enough votes to do anything but make a bunch of noise.

He REALLY doesn't want to see the 'sane' Republicans forced to vote against Trump.
He doesn't want to see the Trumpette crowd pissed off at the party for opposing Trump. 

It's gonna be interesting.

The Rs are going to be forced to choose between admitting that the whole 'election fraud' line was a load of crap or destroying themselves.

And I'm betting that none other than good old Rand Paul will be one of those who spits on his fellow Senator from Kentucky. Because if there is a bigger asshole in the senate than Mitch, it's Rand.

7 minutes ago, gowlerk said:

And I'm betting that none other than good old Rand Paul will be one of those who spits on his fellow Senator from Kentucky. Because if there is a bigger asshole in the senate than Mitch, it's Rand.

Or could be Tuberville. I find myself really hoping there will be at least one senator with the "courage and integrity" to challenge the EC results. For once McConnell won't be able to decide whether or not the senate must vote.

• Like 1