2 2
yobnoc

Q

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

What do you suppose is going on here?

Q201112.PNG

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. - Psalm 23:4.

What's going on here is called credulity. As I've posted previously, I am persuaded it happens at the level of the brain in some anatomical, chemical or combinative way. It is probably a survival mechanism that worked well when everyone else was running in a certain direction from who knows what. It also worked well early on in human development helping us to form societal structures and when struggling to make sense of the natural world. Now it's a bit like your appendix; generally not a problem but always ready to blow up inside you and wreck your life. Your credulity appendix blew, Ron. Simple.

My son (age 37) is increasingly frustrated with the attempts, and success, of the older generation to keep tight control on this world they've created, that serves them, and doesn't serve the next generation.

And he did't start out that way; it's been beaten into him...

I think it's time for us to quit trying to be too relevant, and let the next generation take over. I think Q panders to the desire to remain "relevant."

Wendy P.

29 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

My son (age 37) is increasingly frustrated with the attempts, and success, of the older generation to keep tight control on this world they've created, that serves them, and doesn't serve the next generation.

And he did't start out that way; it's been beaten into him...

I think it's time for us to quit trying to be too relevant, and let the next generation take over. I think Q panders to the desire to remain "relevant."

Wendy P.

??? Are you saying we're too old to do anything useful, that you beat your kids, or that your son is Q? I for one am not giving up my slot to any 37 jump wonders, not happening.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

A few things:

1) Joe predicted just this approach - "walk through the darkness to see the light" "small losses necessary" etc.  So a big "BRAVO" to Joe for nailing it.

2) Q is trying to figure out a way to be relevant now that Trump lost in a landslide.  "Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming" was right - not even every Q lie, trick and misdirection in the book could keep Trump in power.  And Trump's fiddling while America burned was a big part of that.

3) As Q gets less and less relevant, and Q supporters die off, Q adherents will go to more and more absurd lengths to 'prove' that the reason you're not hearing from Q is that he's being suppressed by the evil communist pedophile MSM Soros Gates deep state.  

4) As Wendy said, time for the dead-enders to cede control to the next generation.

What I think is going on here is a massive blunder on the part of Q.

He could have just dipped after the election results, and implied that he was too busy with "The Storm" to post. In the (increasingly likely) event that Biden is confirmed president elect by non-media sources, that approach would imply that Trump, Q and the rest of the gang are now diverting their full attention to on-the-ground countermeasures against the Deep State (with Trump doing important work behind the scenes, away from the public and media eye). It would be the perfect ambiguity, and could even be convincingly framed as 'part of the Plan'.

But noooooo... By playing along with Trump's narrative that the Democrats' voter fraud will be revealed to and acted upon by the Supreme Court in a way that will cost Biden the presidency, Q is again insisting that Trump is making huge - and guaranteed successful - efforts to remain in the White House. Q has sucked himself into another deadline he literally cannot make good on

With the election, it was at least a few years. But now, Q has weeks at most. Either "The Storm" happens in a few weeks time - after Trump campaign lawsuits have already been thrown out like candy wrappers - or Q is basically completely debunked.  

An actual official definitive election loss for Trump will be contrary to everything Q has said in a way that most Qultists will have to acknowledge (if only for a second).

Or else he's trying to set a new deadline for 2024 and admitting the loss to Biden, in which case four more years of grift!   But how many Qcumbers will hang out that long?  My guess is not many.

Conclusion: Jim Watkins isn't a particularly smart guy.  

Edited by Skwrl

4 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

With the election, it was at least a few years. But now, Q has weeks at most. Either "The Storm" happens in a few weeks time - after Trump campaign lawsuits have already been thrown out like candy wrappers - or Q is basically completely debunked.  

An actual official definitive election loss for Trump will be contrary to everything Q has said in a way that most Qultists will have to acknowledge (if only for a second).

And that matters -- why? This is a group that is leaving FB and Twitter because of reality-based pushback, calling it "censorship."

Wendy P.

37 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

And that matters -- why? This is a group that is leaving FB and Twitter because of reality-based pushback, calling it "censorship."

Wendy P.

It matters because it further discredits them when their predictions - including their most important prediction of all, the purported "Storm", fails to materialize.  

It might not dissuade the lunatic fringe, but after a while, it starts to become an untenable fantasy.

Edited to add: it was one thing to keep pushing the date back "a bit", to "give the White Hats time".  Suddenly telling the Q faithful that they have to wait for 2024?  I think you're going suddenly see a lot of them start to ask if it's really just a kooky revenge fantasy...  As I've said before, even Ron has given up calling it accurate and has admitted it is a means to support Trump.  Now having to wait for a re-election in four years?  I doubt you'll see many who want to sign up for that narrative.  

Edited by Skwrl

4 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

You're right. But he/she didn't. We have an actual breadcrumb, it seems. Time for a little cogitating.

I mean, I know you're joking.  My point is that if you're running a scam that involves predictions, you never want to be too detailed in the dates you're throwing around.  Because sooner or later, time's up. 

13 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

I mean, I know you're joking.  My point is that if you're running a scam that involves predictions, you never want to be too detailed in the dates you're throwing around.  Because sooner or later, time's up. 

I was not joking. If you want to know who Q is a good start will be figuring out where Q is. You might also stumble on why Q is. People do things for reasons. Breadcrumbs.

Just now, JoeWeber said:

I was not joking. If you want to know who Q is a good start will be figuring out where Q is. You might also stumble on why Q is. People do things for reasons. Breadcrumbs.

You mean it was originally started as a joke on 4chan, moved to 8chan and later 8kun (run by Jim Watkins in the Philippines) and was subsequently co-opted by Fancy Bear to use as a tool of disruption, with control of the handle recently switching hands to an "unknown" purchaser?

Yeah, I have no idea what this whole "Q" thing is about.  

30 minutes ago, Skwrl said:

You mean it was originally started as a joke on 4chan, moved to 8chan and later 8kun (run by Jim Watkins in the Philippines) and was subsequently co-opted by Fancy Bear to use as a tool of disruption, with control of the handle recently switching hands to an "unknown" purchaser?

Yeah, I have no idea what this whole "Q" thing is about.  

No, brother, I meant you observed correctly that Q could have just walked away. Because Q didn't it might tell us something about who or where Q is. That's all that I meant.

25 minutes ago, JoeWeber said:

No, brother, I meant you observed correctly that Q could have just walked away. Because Q didn't it might tell us something about who or where Q is. That's all that I meant.

Ah, fair point.  Yeah, that would eliminate the chance to create chaos.  

11 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Q201112.PNG

So one thing going on is the "guess your weight technique" used at the boardwalk and the "whose mother has a problem" scam used by charlatans with stage audiences. Words like shall, who, more?, why, and how are just tools to learn what to ask next. Thinking about why this post was made at all makes me guess that the ostensible Q (if you believe it's real, of course) cannot be in government at all. There is not even the pretense of a scintilla of inside knowledge. The writer is simply polling the Q-Hive to know how to stay relevant. So, Ron, if your belief in Q was predicated on his/her being "inside" the government you now have evidence that you've been duped.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, wolfriverjoe said:

Oh, piffle.

There has been absolutely ZERO evidence that Q is real.

Tons and TONS of solid information that it's a load of garbage.

Ron don't need no stinking evidence. He has his 'feelings'.

So it MUST BE true.

You are going to be so jealous when, at long last, Ron announces here on SC that I was right and he was wrong. So there!