2 2
yobnoc

Q

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-resolution/1154/text?fbclid=IwAR2SeJe_AmHC_wZB9SNfxwusM_Xip7XHBoKWwpQ2O2PgircWLynhfVcZTeM

Fear in DC

The use of the 17th letter and associated posts will be reduced and/or discontinued on social media platforms.

Information will continue to be shared.

The movement will remain in force. The playbook is known. 

WWG1WGA

21 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The use of the 17th letter and associated posts will be reduced and/or discontinued on social media platforms.

Why?  Fear and distrust are the fundamentals Q is based on.  This just helps them Qanon in their war against America.

42 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

A little update:  QAnon is a "collective delusion," said House Rules Chairman Jim McGovern, D-Mass., "We all must call it what it is: a sick cult."

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/02/919123199/house-votes-to-condemn-qanon-conspiracy-movement

Jerry Baumchen

And in other news, the Sun rises in the east, water is wet, and 1 + 1 = 2

(edited)
50 minutes ago, JerryBaumchen said:

Hi folks,

A little update:  QAnon is a "collective delusion," said House Rules Chairman Jim McGovern, D-Mass., "We all must call it what it is: a sick cult."

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/02/919123199/house-votes-to-condemn-qanon-conspiracy-movement

Jerry Baumchen

And yet, it is organizing and reinforcing faith in a growing number of President Trump supporters.

That is the bottom line and that is what is important.

The House overwhelmingly approved a resolution condemning QAnon, the fringe movement that promotes wide-ranging conspiracies about the U.S. government and yet has enjoyed a rising tide inside conservative politics in part because of tacit encouragement from President Trump.

WWG1WGA

Edited by RonD1120

Ron, consider that the anti-racism movement (as exemplified by BLM) is also organizing and reinforcing faith in a growing number of younger (i.e. going to die a lot later) Americans. They want a better future for themselves, not just trying to shoehorn the future into the past.

Wendy P.

1 hour ago, wmw999 said:

They want a better future for themselves, not just trying to shoehorn the future into the past.

I don't anyone who wants to return to the past. We want peace, safety, and mostly to be left alone. We intend to defend ourselves.

Earlier this week a GOP HQ was burned down, arson suspected. 

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

And yet, it is organizing and reinforcing faith in a growing number of President Trump supporters.

That is the bottom line and that is what is important.

The bottom line is that it has been labeled a terrorist organization by the BLM.

I have learned to believe in what people do, not what they say.  And after two murders, two kidnapping attempts and several armed assaults, it's clear what Qanon is - to me and to the FBI

The KKK organized a lot of people, gave them a community and gave people spiritual and secular leaders during a troubled time in US history.  And if that's all they did, no problem.  The lynchings, beatings and cross burnings were the issue.

5 minutes ago, billvon said:

I have learned to believe in what people do, not what they say.  And after two murders, two kidnapping attempts and several armed assaults, it's clear what Qanon is - to me and to the FBI

You keep throwing that up like it is common knowledge. I know nothing about those alleged incidents, except the guy on the Hoover Dam and it was never proven he was affiliated with QAnon.

You are simply parroting the liberal Democrat fear. It is fake news. However, your fear is justified. We are very likely to win...again.

I'll save you some time. I don't buy any of it. 

We are organizing to reelect President Trump. 

WWG1WGA

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

You keep throwing that up like it is common knowledge. I know nothing about those alleged incidents

I know - and you work very hard to maintain that state.

Edgar Maddison Welch - four years in prison for shooting up a pizza place.  This was before Qanon was a thing, but his belief - that Clinton and other deep-state secret elite ran a child sex ring - became one of the founding myths of Qanon.

Michael 'Lewis Arthur' Meyer talked about a "QAnon conspiracy theory as he and armed group members searched" for a deep state pedophile site (per the FBI) and was arrested for vandalism and disorderly conduct while he was attempting to destroy the above-mentioned site.

Matthew P. Wright drove an armored car onto a bridge and blocked it while brandishing weapons at cars on the bridge.  After he was arrested he wrote letters indicating he was part of the Qanon movement.  He signed them "Where we go one, we go all."  He has been convicted of several crimes including terrorism.

Anthony Comello killed Francesco Cali in Staten Island in 2019.  He believed that Trump ordered the killing through his interpretation of Qanon messages.  From his lawyer: "Mr. Comello's support for QAnon went beyond mere participation in a radical political organization.  It evolved into a delusional obsession."  During his trial he wrote Q on his hand and held it up for reporters to see.

Jessica Prim was arrested attempting to break into the USS Intrepid after she interpreted Qanon messages to indicate that there was a child sex ring was on a Navy hospital ship.  She had threatened to kill both Biden and Clinton, saying they "need to be taken out," and police found over a dozen knives in her car.

Buckey Wolfe killed his brother with a sword in 2019.  He was mentally ill and said he was fighting the "deep state cabal" - and signed his social media posts "where we go one, we go all."

In 2019 police got a tip that stated "people from the QAnon group planned to kidnap" several children.  Following the lead they found Cynthia Abcug attempting to do that, and she was arrested on a felony kidnapping charge.

Cynthia Fulbright was arrested in 2019 after pursuing two cars and ramming one.  She said she was attacking someone who "had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking."  Her roommate, Sydney Molina, said she became obsessed with Qanon and that had led to to believe that the deep state was kidnapping children.  Fulbright later said she believed the cops were also Qanon members, and they "knew I was doing good."

(edited)
16 hours ago, billvon said:

I know - and you work very hard to maintain that state.

Edgar Maddison Welch - four years in prison for shooting up a pizza place.  This was before Qanon was a thing, but his belief - that Clinton and other deep-state secret elite ran a child sex ring - became one of the founding myths of Qanon.

Michael 'Lewis Arthur' Meyer talked about a "QAnon conspiracy theory as he and armed group members searched" for a deep state pedophile site (per the FBI) and was arrested for vandalism and disorderly conduct while he was attempting to destroy the above-mentioned site.

Matthew P. Wright drove an armored car onto a bridge and blocked it while brandishing weapons at cars on the bridge.  After he was arrested he wrote letters indicating he was part of the Qanon movement.  He signed them "Where we go one, we go all."  He has been convicted of several crimes including terrorism.

Anthony Comello killed Francesco Cali in Staten Island in 2019.  He believed that Trump ordered the killing through his interpretation of Qanon messages.  From his lawyer: "Mr. Comello's support for QAnon went beyond mere participation in a radical political organization.  It evolved into a delusional obsession."  During his trial he wrote Q on his hand and held it up for reporters to see.

Jessica Prim was arrested attempting to break into the USS Intrepid after she interpreted Qanon messages to indicate that there was a child sex ring was on a Navy hospital ship.  She had threatened to kill both Biden and Clinton, saying they "need to be taken out," and police found over a dozen knives in her car.

Buckey Wolfe killed his brother with a sword in 2019.  He was mentally ill and said he was fighting the "deep state cabal" - and signed his social media posts "where we go one, we go all."

In 2019 police got a tip that stated "people from the QAnon group planned to kidnap" several children.  Following the lead they found Cynthia Abcug attempting to do that, and she was arrested on a felony kidnapping charge.

Cynthia Fulbright was arrested in 2019 after pursuing two cars and ramming one.  She said she was attacking someone who "had kidnapped a girl for human trafficking."  Her roommate, Sydney Molina, said she became obsessed with Qanon and that had led to to believe that the deep state was kidnapping children.  Fulbright later said she believed the cops were also Qanon members, and they "knew I was doing good."

Mentally ill people, you stated a total of eight cases, will behave accordingly. I have been following Q, 4,806 posts to date, and QAnon for 2.5 years and have never seen any post from either source ordering, guiding, or suggesting that violent, terroristic actions should be conducted to support the cause.

Compare and contrast to BLM, Antifa, Boogaloo Bois, skinheads, KKK, etc.

To get a true understanding of Q/QAnon read David Haynes book Calm Before The Storm.

WWG1WGA...to the polls to reelect President Trump.

Edited by RonD1120

Driving home yesterday I was behind a truck with a 'Q' sticker on the back and it occurred to me that I should make up some stickers that say "LGBT" to have on hand and put just before their 'Q' sticker.

I've linked to this podcast before, but one of their latest episodes dives into the history of Q in a way that I'd never heard before...like anything Q-related I don't take it too seriously, but these guys have a pretty solid theory on who's behind it, and just how ri-frick'n-diculous they are....Matlock!:
https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/llhe5nm/166-country-of-liars

• Like 1

On 10/2/2020 at 1:33 PM, RonD1120 said:

That is the bottom line and that is what is important...

Somehow it's not surprising that the people who support the guy who is probably the greatest con man of the latter 20th/early 21st centuries are also the proponents, the 'faithful' for the "Q" garbage.

Seriously, when are the 'tribunals' at Gitmo going to start?

10 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Mentally ill people, you stated a total of eight cases, will behave accordingly.

One was mentally ill, attracted by the mass delusion that is Qanon.  The rest just had a religious belief in Qanon and acted accordingly, no different than the 9/11 hijackers or the Heaven's Gate cult members.

Again, the FBI has declared them a terror group.  The house (including all but 18 republicans) passed a resolution that "condemns QAnon and rejects the conspiracy theories it promotes."  People have killed because of it.  It's the very definition of a terror group.

If you are eager to find people to defend your town from, Qanon would come far before Antifa or BLM if you were at all objective about the threat each organization poses to the lives of the people in your town.

54 minutes ago, lippy said:

Driving home yesterday I was behind a truck with a 'Q' sticker on the back and it occurred to me that I should make up some stickers that say "LGBT" to have on hand and put just before their 'Q' sticker.

I've linked to this podcast before, but one of their latest episodes dives into the history of Q in a way that I'd never heard before...like anything Q-related I don't take it too seriously, but these guys have a pretty solid theory on who's behind it, and just how ri-frick'n-diculous they are....Matlock!:
https://gimletmedia.com/shows/reply-all/llhe5nm/166-country-of-liars

Lippy, that's a fantastic sticker idea. I'm in.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, billvon said:

...If you are eager to find people to defend your town from, Qanon would come far before Antifa or BLM if you were at all objective about the threat each organization poses to the lives of the people in your town.

Ron doesn't fear Q. He supports it.

KInd of like he said that he wasn't afraid of white supremacists (I think it was in another thread).
And, being an older white male who flies a confederate flag (I recall him posting that he did), he has very little to fear from them.