2 2
yobnoc

Q

9 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Matthew 18

New King James Version

Who Is the Greatest?

18 At that time the disciples came to Jesus, saying, “Who then is greatest in the kingdom of heaven?”

2 Then Jesus called a little child to Him, set him in the midst of them, 3 and said, “Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.

We all have that option.

I think many Christians use that as an excuse to suspend all critical thinking and abdicate responsibility for their actions.It’s not like Christians run around in nappies because Jesus told them to be like little children.

There are many facets to being child like.I see children as playful and curious. Curiosity and learning are good childlike qualities, many adults become closed minded and unable to adjust their world view 

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

We all have that option.

We all have many options. You choose yours and I'll choose mine. I am not trying to convince you of anything. I respect your choice of what to believe. I resent your attempts to lead me to change mine. Because I know you have no real respect for any other beliefs. But I recognize your need to feel you are doing good work. Believing in Jesus is one thing. Believing in Q is not something I can respect. I regard you as a fool for that particular belief. Or possibly a troll because in many ways I would rather think of you a playing a game than think of you as a fool.

3 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

[Antifa] is a domestic terrorist organization and needs to be dealt with as such.

Given that you are a Qanon adherent, an organization listed by the FBI as a domestic terrorism threat, that is some funny stuff.  Parables about glass houses come to mind.

https://news.yahoo.com/fbi-documents-conspiracy-theories-terrorism-160000507.html

Yeah, the illegally appointed acting head of DHS tried to get reports to play up the threat of 'Antifa' & other 'left wing' groups while downplaying the threat of 'Alt-Right' and 'white supremacist' groups.

In addition to trying to pretend that China is as much of a threat to the election as Russia.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/09/politics/dhs-whistleblower-white-supremacist-threat/index.html

5 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

[Antifa] is a domestic terrorist organization and needs to be dealt with as such.

Stay tuned for declaration.

Q200913kye.PNG

I mean, do Q drops ever contain non-misleading information?   I'm starting to wonder.

You know these particular guys were fighting against ISIS, right?   Unlike you, they're opposed to fascists.  They are anti-fascists.  Crazy, huh?  You just saw Arabic lettering and your bigoted brain said "bad guys", didn't it?   But I guess - as a fascist - you'd do that.

So you're saying you like ISIS now?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/untold-story-syria-antifa-platoon-666159/

Edited by Skwrl

5 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

[Netflix] > "Cuties" > Susan Rice > BHO & MO

Film employs children in a movie rated MA.

The film doesn't just employ children - it is a French film, a documentary that is ABOUT the exploitation of children.  Why does it surprise you that there are children in a movie about them?  Did you read anything about it, other than what you were told to believe?

17 minutes ago, billvon said:

The film doesn't just employ children - it is a French film, a documentary that is ABOUT the exploitation of children.  Why does it surprise you that there are children in a movie about them?  Did you read anything about it, other than what you were told to believe?

Just checked it out. Netflix brought this upon themselves with a totally inappropriate poster image that was a blatant attempt to sexualize the children to draw attention to the film. Typical marketing gone overboard. Netflix deserves to suffer commercially for this, but the film maker does not.

I'm not sure why Ron finds this film "interesting" though. But I will be glad to jump to the conclusion that he leans that way like he accuses "Susan Rice > BHO & MO". What the hell, who needs evidence when you can just throw out accusations on forums?

Edited by gowlerk

46 minutes ago, billvon said:

Does it take place in the basement of a pizza parlor run by Hillary Clinton?

2 hours ago, billvon said:

Did you read anything about it, other than what you were told to believe?

Did YOU read anything about it.
It is most certainly NOT a documentary. (Bolding is not mine)

Cuties (French: Mignonnes) is a 2020 French coming-of-age comedy-drama film written and directed by French-Senegalese Maïmouna Doucouré in her feature directorial debut. The film stars Fathia Youssouf, Médina El Aidi-Azouni, Esther Gohourou, Ilanah Cami-Goursolas and Maïmouna Gueye.
Directed by: Maïmouna Doucouré
Language: French language

Cuties - Wikipedia

That is NOT a movie I care to ever watch.

9 hours ago, Skwrl said:

I mean, do Q drops ever contain non-misleading information?   I'm starting to wonder.

You know these particular guys were fighting against ISIS, right?   Unlike you, they're opposed to fascists.  They are anti-fascists.  Crazy, huh?  You just saw Arabic lettering and your bigoted brain said "bad guys", didn't it?   But I guess - as a fascist - you'd do that.

So you're saying you like ISIS now?

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/untold-story-syria-antifa-platoon-666159/

“We were joking that even the air could be mined”

Great article. Thanks for sharing. I forget how good some of them in RS are.

'One the same day that a QAnon supporter won a Massachusetts GOP primary unopposed, a poll showed that more than half of Republican voters think that the conspiracy theory is mostly or partly true.

A Daily Kos/Civiqs poll, released on Wednesday, showed that 33 percent of Republicans believe that the QAnon theory is "mostly true". Another 23 percent believed that "some parts of the conspiracy are true".

One of the Q analyzers stated that both Biden and Harris have stated the riots will continue after the election.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/kamala-harris-about-riots-theyre-not-gonna-stop-and-they-should-not/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-violence-wont-stop-if-trump-wins-second-term_3482562.html

Does this mean that the Ds have another back up plan?

Do they anticipate losing?

The Durham report, and others, will be coming soon. PANIC in DC!

WWG1WGA

18 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

One of the Q analyzers stated that both Biden and Harris have stated the riots will continue after the election.

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/kamala-harris-about-riots-theyre-not-gonna-stop-and-they-should-not/

https://www.theepochtimes.com/biden-says-violence-wont-stop-if-trump-wins-second-term_3482562.html

Does this mean that the Ds have another back up plan?

Do they anticipate losing?

The Durham report, and others, will be coming soon. PANIC in DC!

WWG1WGA

*facepalm

You just don’t GET it, do you?

The riots aren’t about what party is in power, no matter how much you wish it was. In a lot of ways it would be simpler if that was true....

It’s about systemic racial injustice in the American culture and that’s not suddenly going to stop with a change of political party. It’s going to take a generation at least because people like YOU simply don’t understand the problem.

So Biden and Harris are being honest when they say this isn’t magically going to stop. The same as the COVID pandemic in the US isn’t going to suddenly stop if the Democrats win. But neither of those will stop if Trump wins either. He’s just too scared to admit that because it doesn’t match his ‘I fix everything’ sales pitch.

Edited by yoink

7 hours ago, yoink said:

It’s going to take a generation at least because people like YOU simply don’t understand the problem.

You are right. I don't understand the problem. In my lifetime I have worked for and with black folk. They have been my clients side by side with whites, hispanics, and latinos. I have worshipped with them and socialized with them. Not once, not one time, have I ever had any type of serious conflict with any of those folks. I am convinced these riots and violence are instigated by the left for the purpose of demoralizing and tearing down America. I believe the instigators are paid by nefarious evil people to do what they do.

The problem is not racial it is the Luciferian far left. And, the Democrats have only them for backing.