2 2
yobnoc

Q

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

4565.PNG

Yes, this will be fairly big news.  FOX News has already been caught trying to edit Trump out of pictures of Epstein and Maxwell.  And given that that picture was taken a year BEFORE Maxwell groomed an underage woman who worked for Trump to provide Epstein with oral sex - a lot more is going to come out in the days ahead.

I agree; her life expectancy won't be long if anyone from Trump's administration can get near her.

(edited)
On 7/11/2020 at 3:34 AM, olofscience said:

No, they're just making up strawmen again.

Your admitted trolling here and here, and calling people nazis here and here, was likely the result of falling victim to your own strawman quoted here.

And I'd like to know how your original trolling comment quoted here, and your original nazi comment quoted here got deleted.

(and by deleted, I don't me edited out, I mean  deleted, as in gone, not indexed or searchable.)

. . .and btw, how many warning points did Bill give you for all that?

On 7/11/2020 at 3:34 AM, olofscience said:

It's a requirement when you don't really have good arguments.

Dude, you were the one that went out of your way to post bunch of cloeups that magnified the glaringly obvious contradiction to the two arguments that your were trying to support.

No worries tho, there was another poster here that was notorious for doing that - you're in good company.xD

Edited by Coreece

(edited)
10 minutes ago, kallend said:
58 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Your admitted trolling here and here, and calling people nazis here and here, was likely the result of falling victim to your own strawman quoted here.

You already got one thread shut down with your inability to stop weaseling on this topic.

But in reality, it was immediately shutdown after olof called people nazis for the second time - after his admitted trolling and contradictory/strawman arguments as cited above.

Edited by Coreece

12 hours ago, billvon said:

I agree; her life expectancy won't be long if anyone from Trump's administration can get near her.

Are you suggesting that trump may begin to model his behavior on Putin's with regards to political enemies? That perhaps Fauci might jump out of a third floor window head first?

1 minute ago, olofscience said:
1 hour ago, Coreece said:

the result of falling victim to your own strawman quoted here.

If I make a strawman argument, you know, it requires that *I* be the one to say it?

You link to one of your own posts...

Stop trolling again - it's quoted right there in that post, right in front of your face.

13 minutes ago, Coreece said:

Stop trolling again - it's quoted right there in that post, right in front of your face.

You mean where you accused me of lying about mentioning the upturned/level wings, then I linked to my earliest post which said exactly that? That shut the argument up quite nicely.

Look, I'm not going to get dragged into that argument again. You might, but you know what they say about mud wrestling a pig and all. Have fun.

32 minutes ago, Coreece said:

But in reality, it was immediately shutdown after olof called people nazis for the second time - after his admitted trolling and contradictory/strawman arguments as cited above.

You just can't help yourself, can you?

5 minutes ago, olofscience said:

You mean where you accused me of lying about mentioning the upturned/level wings

No, second part of of the second quote of that post.

6 minutes ago, olofscience said:

You might, but you know what they say about mud wrestling a pig and all. Have fun.

Ya, it says the pig likes it.

Aren't you the one who said "it's so much fun trolling?"

xD

3 hours ago, billvon said:
6 hours ago, Coreece said:

But in reality, it was immediately shutdown after olof called people nazis for the second time

It was shut down because you could not let it go.

You're right - like I said, I've been here long enough to know better than to feed the trolls, especially the flagrant ones that apparently really get off on it.   Good on you for holding me to a higher standard and going out of your way to bring new antonymous definitions to the word "moderator."   I'm sure I'll grow to be a better person for it - thanks!

19 hours ago, billvon said:

Yes, this will be fairly big news.  FOX News has already been caught trying to edit Trump out of pictures of Epstein and Maxwell.  And given that that picture was taken a year BEFORE Maxwell groomed an underage woman who worked for Trump to provide Epstein with oral sex - a lot more is going to come out in the days ahead.

I would suspect that the list of people who would like her silenced is rather long and distinguished. 
I would strongly suspect that there are people on it that have the connections and the ruthlessness, even though I doubt Trump is one (see below). 

7 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Are you suggesting that trump may begin to model his behavior on Putin's with regards to political enemies? That perhaps Fauci might jump out of a third floor window head first?

While I don't doubt that Trump probably wants that to happen, I don't think he's quite stupid enough to do it (and expect to get away with it). 
Putin's vicious as all hell. He's good at it and he has a large group of people to make those sorts of things happen. 

While I don't doubt that Trump has a few goons and thugs on the payroll, murder is a big step up. 

There's no way Fauci could 'fall out of a window' and nothing happen. This isn't Russia. 

Welcome to the gaslighting zone. Only available in the USA.

The QAnon Candidates Are Here. Trump Has Paved Their Way. The conspiracy theorists accuse Democrats and even fellow Republicans of being beholden to a cabal of bureaucrats, pedophiles and Satanists. President Trump has cheered them on.

A Republican Senate candidate recently declared herself “one of the thousands of digital soldiers” in service of QAnon, a convoluted pro-Trump conspiracy theory about a “deep state” of child-molesting Satanist traitors plotting against the president. A congressional candidate in Colorado who made approving comments about QAnon bested a five-term Republican incumbent in a primary last month.

And then there is Marjorie Taylor Greene, a Georgia Republican who is perhaps the most unabashedly pro-QAnon candidate for Congress and has drawn a positive tweet from President Trump. She recently declared that QAnon was “a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take this global cabal of Satan-worshiping pedophiles out.”

More than two years after QAnon, which the F.B.I. has labeled a potential domestic terrorism threat, emerged from the troll-infested corners of the internet, the movement’s supporters are morphing from keyboard warriors into political candidates. They have been urged on by Mr. Trump, whose own espousal of conspiracy theories and continual railing against the political establishment have cleared a path for QAnon candidates.