2 2
yobnoc

Q

10 minutes ago, kallend said:

Epstein-Barr - a deadly combination.

Why are you leaving trump out he was at the pussy grabbing parties.

"The wealthy pair were fixtures of the 1980s and 1990s society scene. “In those days, if you didn’t know Trump and you didn’t know Epstein, you were a nobody,” famed attorney Alan Dershowitz, who’s served as a lawyer for both men, told The New York Times last year.

The same Times article told of a party the future president hosted at his Mar-a-Lago club in 1992. The guest list? Epstein, Trump, and 28 “calendar girl” competition contestants. Ten years later, Trump told New York Magazine that he’d known Epstein for 15 years. “Terrific guy,” said Trump. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side.” Trump’s name appears on the flight log for Epstein’s plane, and Epstein’s brother claimed that Trump flew on the aircraft “numerous times

3 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Tomorrow is Independence Day.

Q4559.PNG

It seems as if a minority has held an outsized voice for too long. Its time to be independent from the hedgemony of white pseudo Christians. Who parade as patriots while oppressing the majority through corruption of the constitution.

16 minutes ago, ryoder said:

Epstein lasted 5 weeks in jail. So what is the over-under on long Maxwell with last before meeting with an "accident"?

Colonel mustard, in the jail cell, with the unauthorized belt.  

4 hours ago, kallend said:

Epstein-Barr - a deadly combination.

3 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Why are you leaving trump out he was at the pussy grabbing parties.

"Epstein-Barr" is the name of a very nasty virus.  There is no Trump-Epstein-Barr virus although I'm sure Trump has had some very nasty viruses in his time - his personal version of the Vietnam War IIRC.

How dangerous are these conspiracy theories?

Canadian Forces Ranger from Manitoba arrested roaming grounds of Trudeau’s residence with a weapon

"The armed Canadian Forces reservist arrested near Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s residence Thursday appears to have posted a conspiracy theory about COVID-19 just minutes before allegedly crashing a truck through the gates at Rideau Hall...

the most recent post, uploaded just 25 minutes before he drove through the gate at Rideau Hall, is an oblique reference to a COVID-19 conspiracy theory.

It encourages visitors to the page to view “Google Event 201,” a reference to a 2019 exercise organized between John Hopkins University, the World Economic Forum, and the Bill and Melina Gates foundation.

Event 201 was a tabletop exercise to game out how governments should respond to a possible novel coronavirus outbreak. Conspiracy theorists have seized upon it, and the Gates’ Foundation involvement, alleging it proves the COVID-19 pandemic was planned."

Wacked out right wing conspiracy proponents, more dangerous than Antifa, communism(yeah I know its dead) and every left wing group put together.

22 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

Tomorrow is Independence Day.

Q4559a.PNG

Although back then, when everything was great and blacks weren't so demanding, "UNDER GOD" wasn't in the pledge.

And that line "There was a time when our elected leaders stood their ground, dug in, and defended those they represented?"  We have a draft dodger in the White House who went golfing while Russia paid bounties for the heads of US soldiers.  Let's hope we get Biden in soon, so we have a president who can stand up to Putin.

"How many men and women in uniform are currently serving on the front lines only to look back in horror to see the homeland on fire?"  Well, three fewer after Trump let Putin have his way.

(edited)

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I made this oath the first time 25 Oct 1960 and several times after for civil service. My oath never expires.

WWG1WGA

Edited by RonD1120

4 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

"I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

I made this oath the first time 25 Oct 1960 and several times after for civil service. My oath never expires.

WWG1WGA

Hi Ron,

I made the same oath on 26 Dec 59.  After, during my 30 yrs as an employee of the federal gov't, I never took such an oath.

Jerry Baumchen

On 7/4/2020 at 6:05 AM, RonD1120 said:

WWG1WGA

A few days ago someone new moved into a house in Vermont.  Outside the house there was an SUV parked with NRA, Trump 2020 and swastika stickers.  Most people up there own guns, and the word went out that there was a right wing Nazi in the area.  Several people kept an eye on the house to ensure nothing bad happened, and worried about what the future would hold.

After a few minutes, the new owner of the house (a friend of mine) came out and indicated with sign language that "that's not our car."  It was the vehicle of a subcontractor who had been doing some repairs the previous owners agreed to.  He left and everyone felt better, and the usual neighborhood welcomes were exchanged.

18 minutes ago, normiss said:

I never made it through the click bait to see any video.

So I got curious and searched. This lady has some major issues!

Her voice sounds like she has some uppers in her system. Just a bit speedy on her talkingsofastimnotsurewhatyoursayingmaskjewishroverohmygodkaren

Whoa. I hope she gets help.

56 minutes ago, normiss said:

So I got curious and searched. This lady has some major issues!

Her voice sounds like she has some uppers in her system. Just a bit speedy on her talkingsofastimnotsurewhatyoursayingmaskjewishroverohmygodkaren

Whoa. I hope she gets help.

Yes, she needs help.  I believe her husband is in the picture next to the cop and is very happy to have solid evidence that she's loony tunes.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8494197/Angry-Arizona-Karen-films-trashing-rack-face-masks-Target.html