2 2
yobnoc

Q

3 hours ago, jakee said:

How can whatever you're talking about be the same thing?  Are there 11,000 covid cases and violence burning and looting in his current county of residence?

What are you talking about? I doubt there are 11,000 people in his county.

Exactly right - it's also less dense which was probably one of the biggest selling points for moving there in the first place.

3 hours ago, jakee said:

And how can there be no violence, burning or looting when he made such a big deal about how scared he was of antifa coming to town?

Pretty sure he would've been talking about Atlanta.  So while you're right that there is concern/worry about covid/civil unrest, rural areas IMO buy you more time to prepare and provide more options when dealing with these issues - and that's all I was really referring to.  It didn't matter when the violence, burning and looting happened to take advantage of the benefits of having moved to a rural area.

1 hour ago, jakee said:

Nope.

I was referring to Atlanta and Tampa.

There are approximately 18-20K folks in my county. It is large and they are spread out.

I am not afraid of the imagined invasion, nor are my friends. We are prepared.

BTW, things are getting back to normal in Atlanta. The news this morning was just black on black homicide. Just another day in a liberal democrat governed city.

Guns are selling as fast as they arrive at the stores. 9mm and 40 S&W is near impossible to find.

(edited)
On 6/30/2020 at 8:59 AM, RonD1120 said:

IIRC, the Republicans passed the civil rights legislation in 1965. LBJ simply signed it stating, "We'll have those N's voting for us for fifty years."

The liberals are doing a great job of running the economy into the ground. Not to worry, we will get it turned around. President Trump will have more flexibility in his second term.

I'm just posting this screenshot to show how easy it is to look up and find information on the internet.

914AA956-8B89-448A-82FA-61647B571881.png

Edited by DJL

47 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

No looting or burning up here. We are prepared.

Exactly my point. You were so scared of antifa coming to town in all their Soros funded communist evilness... and nothing bad happened.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

They were being monitored by locals and LE.

And you knew they were antifa (an organization with no official members) because  . . . they were black?  Did you just keep a very careful eye on black people?  Or did they just look different than you?  Or did you just figure that any outsiders were anti-fascist?

12 hours ago, billvon said:

And you knew they were antifa (an organization with no official members) because  . . . they were black?  Did you just keep a very careful eye on black people?  Or did they just look different than you?  Or did you just figure that any outsiders were anti-fascist?

They identified themselves as Antifa.

2 hours ago, turtlespeed said:

I don't think I have ever seen a group of people put so much effort into deliberately missing the point.

Liberal logic, understand it and defend yourself with wisdom. Don't step into the trap. 1:1 discussion is useless. They must be made to see.

Q is structuring the Great Awakening. Standby and have faith. Patriots are in control. The battle is spiritual.

WWG1WGA

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Liberal logic, understand it and defend yourself with wisdom. Don't step into the trap. 1:1 discussion is useless. They must be made to see.

Q is structuring the Great Awakening. Standby and have faith. Patriots are in control. The battle is spiritual.

WWG1WGA

In other words “power flows from the end of a gun”. That will make them see.

2 hours ago, RonD1120 said:

. The battle is spiritual.

Here’s the thing I don’t get, Ron.

Nobody is trying to take your faith away. You are completely free to worship whoever and whatever you want.

But why do you insist that everybody has to worship the way you do, and that any who don’t are evil? Even if they ARE damned for it, that’s their choice.

If there’s a spiritual battle it’s one of your making and one you can’t win, because there isn’t an enemy.

52 minutes ago, yoink said:

But why do you insist that everybody has to worship the way you do, and that any who don’t are evil? Even if they ARE damned for it, that’s their choice.

I do not insist. I share what works for me and others like me. The Holy Bible is God's Word for man. 

It is always a personal choice.

Life assurance, peace of mind, life without guilt, forgiveness, trusted fellowship

30 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

I do not insist. I share what works for me and others like me. The Holy Bible is God's Word for man. 

It is always a personal choice.

Life assurance, peace of mind, life without guilt, forgiveness, trusted fellowship

You are hiding like a scared little chicken living off the government teat. 

(edited)
10 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

Going to be interesting to see Ron's attitude change when Trump or his close associates get implicated.

Personally, whomever is involved, from whatever party needs to be held accountable. This isn't a political issue.

Nah. If Trump and/or associates get dragged into this, Ron will just pretend that it's the 'Deep State' framing them for crimes they didn't commit.

Don't kid yourself. This is VERY MUCH a political issue. Epstein had lots and lots and lots of political connections. How do you think he got off so easy down in Florida?

I posted this link in another thread, because of the tweet about the Trump campiagn eagle logo.

But read the beginning:
https://www.facebook.com/heathercoxrichardson/?__cft__[0]=AZUx1O5tOAlJg_l5No2jizCoiW-rGvPmucEdO9tzqfXRjC27SKf6kEobVC0j8i1GKspeXGEGM2rxQbhoKwjcxjrw5xun6Vwn6ALiLAYv-xSUgJeq11LsPCahQoKdFzW1gR4oh2A_K0i3ta3xh8xLDXjzD0a45wbgeruxbY-7edAIryL1JY5Tg6MAkV05KRwZJUs&__tn__=-UC%2CP-R

The idea that Epstein was that close to Barr is very disturbing.
Toss in the fact that Barr removed the Federal Attorney in the district that this case is being handled, and it starts to really raise eyebrows.
Or it would under 'normal' cirucumstances.

After what the "justice" department did with the Flynn case, nothing surprises me much anymore.

Edit to add: Oops. The Heather Cox Richardson that I'm referencing is from July 2 (Thursday). The one I was referencing in the other thread was from July 1.

Edited by wolfriverjoe