2 2
yobnoc

Q

5 minutes ago, wmw999 said:

1965 — that was when the Voting Rights Act, Great Society, and just a couple of years before the Fair Housing Act.
Ron, if that’s really the rationale behind your thinking, damn, I was wrong. 

Wendy P.  

It is also around that time the break with the Southern Democrats happened. I can see how for Ron it was an upsetting time in the history of the Democrats.

22 minutes ago, SkyDekker said:

It is also around that time the break with the Southern Democrats happened. I can see how for Ron it was an upsetting time in the history of the Democrats.

Well, that was largely why the split happened. 

Wendy P. 

8 hours ago, Phil1111 said:

Speaking of which. I was reading a couple weeks ago where a majority of trump supporters wish the confederacy had won the US civil war.

"Less than a quarter of Trump supporters in the Palmetto State are glad that the North won the Civil War, while 38 percent wish that the region’s treasonous slave empire had prevailed, with the balance unsure...40 percent of Trump voters support shutting down every mosque in the United States, while 33 percent think that practicing Islam should be straight-up illegal"

Turns out that in a completely imaginary poll I just did, 98.4% of people who AREN'T insane, paranoid, xenophobic racists believe a wall should be built around South Carolina. And South Carolina should pay for it.

Of those 98.4%, 100% believe South Carolina should seceded from the US to form their own tiny, inconsequential and abhorrent city-state.

Strange times.

15 hours ago, gowlerk said:

No? How do you explain the extraordinary social progress made in your lifetime then? Why are you the ones hiding in the hill country while all the liberals are running the cities and the economy?

IIRC, the Republicans passed the civil rights legislation in 1965. LBJ simply signed it stating, "We'll have those N's voting for us for fifty years."

The liberals are doing a great job of running the economy into the ground. Not to worry, we will get it turned around. President Trump will have more flexibility in his second term.

12 hours ago, billvon said:

It is generally a mistake to engage insane people or try to glean motive/intent from them.  It is much better to get them help.

I agree, what can you people do for the mentally ill in your area that are supporting your progressive liberal agenda. Those folks are living in and defecating in the streets and receiving mail in ballots. 

4 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Indeed, talk up here about forming a constitutional militia. 

The liberal Luciferian prediction is approaching.

Hi Ron. I'm not familiar with the differences between constitutional v unconstitutional militias. What is the difference?

Just now, RonD1120 said:

IIRC, the Republicans passed the civil rights legislation in 1965. LBJ simply signed it stating, "We'll have those N's voting for us for fifty years."

The liberals are doing a great job of running the economy into the ground. Not to worry, we will get it turned around. President Trump will have more flexibility in his second term.

Wow. Your grasp on reality isn't getting any better. Johnson pushed pretty hard to get it through. And both sides voted pretty strongly to pass it (although both Ds & Rs from the south opposed it). 

From Wiki:

In his first address to a joint session of Congress on November 27, 1963, Johnson told the legislators, "No memorial oration or eulogy could more eloquently honor President Kennedy's memory than the earliest possible passage of the civil rights bill for which he fought so long."[16]

By party

Original House version:

• Democratic Party: 152–96   (61–39%)
  • Republican Party: 138–34   (80–20%)

The Senate version:[25]

• Democratic Party: 46–21   (69–31%)
  • Republican Party: 27–6   (82–18%)

The Senate version, voted on by the House:[25]

• Democratic Party: 153–91   (63–37%)
  • Republican Party: 136–35   (80–20%)

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_Rights_Act_of_1964

The economy is being 'run into the ground' by the coronavirus.

Of course, Trump & the Rs have done a fabulous job with that.

The R governors of Florida & Texas are finding out how stupid it was to open everything up.

But, as usual, you want to blame the "liberals" for it.

19 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

Will you be coming out of your hiding place in the hills when this conservative revolution happens?

(edited)
1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

Indeed, talk up here about forming a constitutional militia. 

The liberal Luciferian prediction is approaching.

What would the function of this militia be and what’s driving this discussion? What would it do? Would it function under the established laws?

Edited by yoink

22 hours ago, gowlerk said:

Will you be coming out of your hiding place in the hills when this conservative revolution happens?

My wife and I moved here at the guidance of the Holy Spirit. We will stay until the Holy Spirit guides us in another direction.

The county we left in FL has approximately 11K cases of C-19. The county we live in now has 45. There is violence, looting, burning in the FL county. Up here we are planning for survival.

As I have stated previously over the years, I am a watchman on the wall. The Lord gave me a mission to reach out to skydivers in 1984. He never rescinded the order. 

The situation in America today I warned about a few years ago. I speak in concepts but you argue specifics. I understand why that is and what it means.

I believe the situation is going to worsen between now and November. The Luciferian leaders wish to destroy America. The Christian church will come under greater attack than is presently manifest now.

Q200630.PNG.cc783bdbbbdfd5ed25ddbb646909ab51.PNG

The movement cannot be denied. Brace yourself. If you are not right with God seek Him now. Pray for Jesus Christ to come into your heart.

WWG1WGA

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

The movement cannot be denied.

Indeed, the BLM movement cannot be denied. It is changing the country and the world now and you will have to live with that change.

In the meantime you hunker down, scared of 'dark actions on display'. Gee, who can break that code?

53 minutes ago, jakee said:

Indeed, the BLM movement cannot be denied. It is changing the country and the world now and you will have to live with that change.

In the meantime you hunker down, scared of 'dark actions on display'. Gee, who can break that code?

The code says there will be a rainbow starting November 3rd and the sun will shine again January 20th. with Biden as president. Soon-after trump will begin to appear in court almost every day. It won't be every day because he'll be under oath in depositions on the other days.

What about that "constitutional militia" Ron?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonD1120 said:

My wife and I moved here at the guidance of the Holy Spirit. We will stay until the Holy Spirit guides us in another direction.

The county we left in FL has approximately 11K cases of C-19. The county we live in now has 45. There is violence, looting, burning in the FL county. Up here we are planning for survival.

As I have stated previously over the years, I am a watchman on the wall. The Lord gave me a mission to reach out to skydivers in 1984. He never rescinded the order. 

The situation in America today I warned about a few years ago. I speak in concepts but you argue specifics. I understand why that is and what it means.

I believe the situation is going to worsen between now and November. The Luciferian leaders wish to destroy America. The Christian church will come under greater attack than is presently manifest now.

Q200630.PNG.cc783bdbbbdfd5ed25ddbb646909ab51.PNG

The movement cannot be denied. Brace yourself. If you are not right with God seek Him now. Pray for Jesus Christ to come into your heart.

WWG1WGA

There is no violence, looting, burning in FL.

As usual, you're factually challenged.

32 minutes ago, normiss said:

As usual, you're factually challenged.

Yeah but if there is no burning, looting and violence how can Ron use his 1911 and Ar-15 to defend Jesus? Defend his bunker filled with kneeling, praying, vulnerable, white Christians?

(edited)
47 minutes ago, normiss said:

I know right, that's soooo May 2020:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking-news/2020/05/30/fire-looting-and-violence-reported-as-tampa-bay-protests-escalate/

Seriously, wtf.  I have no idea how Rick puts up with you.  Guess that's why he always seems to be drinking when you're around.:p

Edited by Coreece

11 minutes ago, RonD1120 said:

There was in Tampa in my old neighborhood, by USF.

I've only recently seen 2 incidents reported, I think one was in south Florida about 2 protesters murdered, and one in Tampa reported as being instigated by police violence on a peaceful crowd. Maybe that second was the one you're referring to. I've clearly not been paying attention to local news. You've got me curious about that one now, I'll try to look at it when I break for lunch. I've never cared much for the Tampa area, could not find the income there that Orlando has provided me. Only 2 places I've ever pulled a gun, Temple Terrace Tampa and OBT in Orlando. Both are rough areas. Interesting reactions when a laser is seen.

I tend to only watch the first portion of the evening news. Skymama wants to see the news every night, so we grab a drink and sit together in the living room. The national news is garbage, and only the first 10 minutes or so is it news. The rest is drug commercials.

I tend to seek news on the internet so I can put a little effort into verifying and understanding things reported.

(edited)
2 hours ago, wolfriverjoe said:

The Tampa link is from over a month ago. 
At the height of the BLM protests.

Got anything that's actually happening right now?

You're missing the point that Ron wasn't there and didn't have to deal with it - doesn't matter if it was yesterday, today, or tomorrow. 

Also, just curious, do you think the protesters should also be documented, denied medical treatment and left to die if they get infected, or does that only apply for christians practicing their 1st amendment rights?

Edited by Coreece

25 minutes ago, Coreece said:

You're missing the point that Ron wasn't there and didn't have to deal with it

But that can't be right. Ron said his town faced multiple days of protest by the dreaded Soros funded Antifa thugs. How can it be that everything was fine and there were no problems to deal with?

15 minutes ago, jakee said:
42 minutes ago, Coreece said:

You're missing the point that Ron wasn't there and didn't have to deal with it

But that can't be right. Ron said his town faced multiple days of protest by the dreaded Soros funded Antifa thugs.

Not in the post I'm talking about.

15 minutes ago, jakee said:

How can it be that everything was fine and there were no problems to deal with?

How can whatever you're talking about be the same thing?  Are there 11,000 covid cases and violence burning and looting in his current county of residence?

13 hours ago, Coreece said:

Not in the post I'm talking about.

Sooo, it's ok to make contradictory claims as long as you do it in different posts?

How can whatever you're talking about be the same thing?  Are there 11,000 covid cases and violence burning and looting in his current county of residence?

What are you talking about? I doubt there are 11,000 people in his county. And how can there be no violence, burning or looting when he made such a big deal about how scared he was of antifa coming to town?